Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Jun 2004, 11:20 (Ref:992541)   #51
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You're right. If he didn't let him through, he'd be only a lap minus 2 meters behind. Sheeese.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 11:28 (Ref:992549)   #52
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
well.... our michael cant have plain sailing forever
Old 3 Jun 2004, 11:34 (Ref:992557)   #53
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
I really can't see what's your point, if any.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 12:25 (Ref:992639)   #54
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Mark was racing Juan Pablo, Juan Pablo was behind Michael on the track, Mark wanted to make sure that Juan Pablo stayed behind him so was a bit naughty with Michael, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by Mr V; 3 Jun 2004 at 12:25.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 14:18 (Ref:992760)   #55
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Absolutely. Nothing more nothing less. That's why I can't really understand "mindgames" and "challenge" comments that mysteriously popped up in this thread.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 23:57 (Ref:993348)   #56
freud
Veteran

freud has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr V
Mark was racing Juan Pablo, Juan Pablo was behind Michael on the track, Mark wanted to make sure that Juan Pablo stayed behind him so was a bit naughty with Michael, nothing more, nothing less.
Whatever the reason was, this definitely aint. A jet airplane between two 'cow-carts' isnt the right way to create distance
Old 4 Jun 2004, 05:05 (Ref:993484)   #57
markysjag
Rookie

Australia
hobart australia
markysjag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
reported in todays Australian herald Sun that Ferrari have madre inquiries about Mark webbers contract with jag! May be MS might not like MW as a team mate and RB did look depressed at the post race press conference?
Old 4 Jun 2004, 06:20 (Ref:993515)   #58
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by freud
Whatever the reason was, this definitely aint. A jet airplane between two 'cow-carts' isnt the right way to create distance
Hmmm, Put it this way, had Mark come out and conceded to Michael, JPM would have had him too due to momentum, as i said earlier, Mark was a bit naughty, but had to do it to keep position.
Old 4 Jun 2004, 13:42 (Ref:993881)   #59
fog_shadow
Racer

fog_shadow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mr V,
excellent post. and right on the money.

shadow
Old 4 Jun 2004, 13:44 (Ref:993883)   #60
freud
Veteran

Alright, mate.. I dont think putting MS in between would have put any difference on MW-JPM situation because of two reasons..
1-JPM was not close to MW at all
2-Ferrari is too fast a car to be off any use in this situation.

It was a racing incident.. MW was coming out of the pitlane and he probably saw MS in his mirrors BUT he's not one of those a---lickers who would destroy their races to appease Ferrari. He just drove his normal line and didnt care which irked an arrogant '6-time' champ. MW just stuck to his line.

I think MW will go on and achieve great things in f1. He's damn fast and he's aggresive. If he lands up in the right team, I see him as the one who can really challenge MS (other guy is JPM).
Old 4 Jun 2004, 14:10 (Ref:993911)   #61
fog_shadow
Racer

fog_shadow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by freud

I think MW will go on and achieve great things in f1. He's damn fast and he's aggresive. If he lands up in the right team, I see him as the one who can really challenge MS (other guy is JPM).

i agree with you about MW. put him in a competitive car and he'll probably dethrone the champ.

JPM however has been in Williams for too long, and sadly he's simply failed to deliver. 2001 and 2003, imo Williams had a more powerfull that actually translated to a faster car. 2001 JPM was a rookie, well not quite, it wasn't as if he just stepped up from f3k.

the 2003 Williams was the best car albeit with a few relaibility issues. oh! i forgot the FIA screwed JPM at indy 2003 and stole away the WDC that he would have won
Old 5 Jun 2004, 01:48 (Ref:994389)   #62
freud
Veteran

Well, I simply cant agree more.

I am just hoping and hoping that Webber gets that drive at Williams... He really deserves it.

Also I am glad that JPM isnt in williams next year as I just didnt want Webber pitted against JPM as teammate. Both of them are just too good and in the end, eventually, both would've taken points off each other. Imho Williams must do everything in their capacity to get Webber, even mid-season, if they can kick Ralf out.