Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Apr 2010, 14:27 (Ref:2667667)   #1
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When would you like to watch LM24 in your time zone?

While LM24 starts in 3 pm(Franch time)12nd,June this year,fans in different time zone will get different time,what time would
you like to see the exciting race's live?
im in GMT+8,for me the race will start at 10 pm,i plan to watch the first 2 hours,then have a good sleep.if there's nothing
important on Sunday,hope i can watch the live on my computure the whole day at least keep an eye on the live scream.
Old 6 Apr 2010, 16:56 (Ref:2667749)   #2
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
live via whatever means is available; to me there's no point in watching it after the event.
Old 6 Apr 2010, 18:44 (Ref:2667827)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I shall start watching the race itself on Saturday at 3 pm - French time......

I shall stop watching the race on Sunday at 3 pm - French time.

Old 6 Apr 2010, 19:36 (Ref:2667851)   #4
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Ditto!!!!!!
Old 6 Apr 2010, 21:17 (Ref:2667923)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess we should stop crowing about being lucky enough to be there........

......Yippee!!!
Old 6 Apr 2010, 21:44 (Ref:2667936)   #6
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I guess we should stop crowing about being lucky enough to be there........

......Yippee!!!

Caw! Caw!
Old 7 Apr 2010, 05:23 (Ref:2668044)   #7
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
It lasts for a whole day, so what does it matter what time it starts?
Old 7 Apr 2010, 07:11 (Ref:2668070)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I will try to watch as much live action but there are other things to do during the 24 hours including eating, drinking, walking around, sleeping and driving to the other viewing areas, might even watch UB40 for a while if they are any good.
Old 8 Apr 2010, 10:43 (Ref:2668743)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I will try to watch as much live action but there are other things to do during the 24 hours including eating, drinking, walking around, and driving to the other viewing areas, might even watch UB40 for a while if they are any good.
Edited for blasphemy.

Old 8 Apr 2010, 11:00 (Ref:2668758)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Much as I like the idea of watching all 24 hours, the body will by saturday have already had 3 days of the Le mans experience and also the drive back on sunday is better attempted while awake even if I am not driving the whole way back.
Old 8 Apr 2010, 15:43 (Ref:2668918)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So many lightweights eh, and so few hours of darkness between a Saturday afternoon and a Sunday morning, once every year.......
Old 8 Apr 2010, 15:59 (Ref:2668926)   #12
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Much as I like the idea of watching all 24 hours, the body will by saturday have already had 3 days of the Le mans experience and also the drive back on sunday is better attempted while awake even if I am not driving the whole way back.
3 days????? I will have had SEVEN by then and like Ayse I will watch all 24 hours of the race, whether marshalling trackside at Poste 106 or on the 20 feet screen we have in our barn showing the Eurosport coverage (they play it in French, so will have my cans on playing RLM).

You can't beat a good race ..................................... you can sleep all you like when you rest in your cardboard box!!!!!!!!
Old 9 Apr 2010, 07:03 (Ref:2669276)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I did the whole 24 hours 20 years ago but prefer to catch a few hours now days, getting up just in time to watch the sun rise, that way my eyes stay open and my brain can work out all the calculations of who is catching who and who is keeping up the pace. Le Mans to me is the whole event not just the 24 hours of actual racing.
Old 9 Apr 2010, 20:41 (Ref:2669709)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Le Mans to me is the whole event not just the 24 hours of actual racing.
That much is very true. And it's horses for courses, of course. But for me, the darkness hours are truly unmissable. If you have to sleep, grab a couple of hours after 10 am on Sunday.....
Old 11 Apr 2010, 06:18 (Ref:2670416)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
That much is very true. And it's horses for courses, of course. But for me, the darkness hours are truly unmissable. If you have to sleep, grab a couple of hours after 10 am on Sunday.....
I try to catch a few hours around 2.00am and a couple after watching the sun rise.
Old 11 Apr 2010, 12:12 (Ref:2670619)   #16
Another Bob
Racer

Australia
The Land Of More Then One Crow
Another Bob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Live off course, but hey, apart from internet updates I end up with a 2 hour highlights DVD months after the event!!

Don't care what time it is but I would love the luxury of being able to tune in anytime over the 24 hours in real time.

Probably would end up divorced as I would live on the lounge for a full 24 hours.
Old 11 Apr 2010, 18:36 (Ref:2671008)   #17
aastii
Rookie

England
St Helens
aastii should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Same here for second year running, only not there unfortunately, from home
Old 15 May 2010, 17:39 (Ref:2691007)   #18
RoeDent
Racer

Wales
Wales
RoeDent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gonna try and go to 2am (UK time) this year, bettering my '09 performance by 1 hour.