Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 26 Oct 2023, 05:47 (Ref:4183028)   #126
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Surprising Alberto Puig! He's rejoincing M Marquez to leave Honda and will be pleased to see him win riding a Ducati Gresini in '24. First in rope to be surpised is… Carlo Pernat! Are the MotoGP shores hitted by F1 winds of change? One could wonder.
Old 26 Oct 2023, 10:07 (Ref:4183056)   #127
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Turning MotoGP slowly into a one make series is going to loose it's appeal to me unfortunately, also I don't think that MM will get back to his old "killer" race wins ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 26 Oct 2023, 10:46 (Ref:4183062)   #128
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it seems incredible that the Japanese teams are unable to catch up, it's not just Ducati that have steamed ahead, KTM and Aprilia have shown some real pace of late.
Old 26 Oct 2023, 13:58 (Ref:4183090)   #129
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
it seems incredible that the Japanese teams are unable to catch up, it's not just Ducati that have steamed ahead, KTM and Aprilia have shown some real pace of late.
In WSB Yamaha have "seemed" to have upped their game. but is it down to the rider just growing a bigger pair ? We will see next year when the green man gives it a go. Whatever happens it is going to be "interesting"
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 26 Oct 2023, 14:33 (Ref:4183096)   #130
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JRea forsaking his contracted ride to step onto Toprak's machine at Yamaha seems very strange with Toprak heading for BMW, I can only assume he knows something that we don't but if that's the case why is Toprak leaving Yamaha? Must be more than ££'s surely? The WSB 2024 grid has really been turned on its head but as in motogp Honda is showing no potential.
Old 27 Oct 2023, 18:18 (Ref:4183230)   #131
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Turning MotoGP slowly into a one make series is going to loose it's appeal to me unfortunately, also I don't think that MM will get back to his old "killer" race wins ?
You're right for both I fear. But give him a good bike and we'll see again the warrior he can be. I hope. Same thing for Fabio.
Old 31 Oct 2023, 17:47 (Ref:4183866)   #132
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
The tension builds with another cracking race in Thailand.
Old 31 Oct 2023, 19:16 (Ref:4183874)   #133
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yep, Martin was the boss. Seems that japs teams are back from ashes, Fabio inspite of his engine finishing fifth is a good sign. The new Honda proto sounds promising too.
Old 11 Nov 2023, 12:43 (Ref:4185449)   #134
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
The Ducati steamroller continues with a convincing win from AlexM for Gresini in the sprint race easily dominating both Martin and Bagnia and once again the Japanese machinery absolutely nowhere but a spirited ride from KTM's Miller and Binder. The lead gap reduced now to just 11 points going into tomorrow's race and 2 further rounds to go.
Old 11 Nov 2023, 22:30 (Ref:4185503)   #135
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Yes I was surprised that Martin didn't show his normal "clear off action" from the start. I noticed that both the Honda works riders fell off and I am also surprised that Mark hasn't pulled out altogether as he could easily really injure himself, seeing that he seems to crash at sometime during just about every weekend.
Whatever happens this year a Ducati is going to win the championship ! but with what rider? both contenders have shown their good and bad parts in the last few races and I wouldn't like to wager more than a couple of bob as to what one.
Old 12 Nov 2023, 21:54 (Ref:4185642)   #136
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
I won't say who won anything on Moto3 and 2 as I know that some of you watch on catchup, however the Moto GP race was boring after a while.
Old 13 Nov 2023, 17:17 (Ref:4185718)   #137
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
With two GP's to go - Lusail and Ricardo Tormo tracks -, can Pecco win the championship?
Old 13 Nov 2023, 18:54 (Ref:4185739)   #138
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
With two GP's to go - Lusail and Ricardo Tormo tracks -, can Pecco win the championship?
Old 14 Nov 2023, 09:11 (Ref:4185802)   #139
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
!
Old 14 Nov 2023, 11:09 (Ref:4185820)   #140
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Another bad news for Honda Repsol, Red Bull will support Marc Marquez and his Gresini Ducati for 2024. Between rush for shelter and sponsors leave the vessel! Estrella Galicia is said to follow RB soon.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:06 (Ref:4185824)   #141
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Certainly good news for Gresini considering the trauma of losing their captain a couple of years back, at the time it was rumoured that they may not continue until the captain's wife stepped up.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 14:14 (Ref:4185850)   #142
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
It "aint" over "till" it's over ! It's Pecco's to lose
Old 14 Nov 2023, 17:16 (Ref:4185868)   #143
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Indeed, Gordon, indeed. Go Pecco!
Old 18 Nov 2023, 18:45 (Ref:4186368)   #144
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
It "aint" over "till" it's over ! It's Pecco's to lose
Mmm, tomorrow's main race will be a real crunch point after the sprint today.
Old 19 Nov 2023, 15:41 (Ref:4186503)   #145
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yep. Martin is really close now (only 7 points less than Bagnaia). We'll have to wait till the last round to be held at Valencia to know the '23 winner. Moto3: the champion is Juame Masia.
Old 20 Nov 2023, 00:19 (Ref:4186539)   #146
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
It seems that Martin wont spend holydays in France… Go Pecco! Well done Fabio Di Giannantonio the winner.
Old 20 Nov 2023, 00:26 (Ref:4186541)   #147
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
10 000 € is the price asked to Aleix Espargaro for smashing Franco Morbidelli during FP (tap on the helmet). The more we go the more MotoGP becomes farcical a la F1. Very sad.
Old 20 Nov 2023, 08:53 (Ref:4186560)   #148
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
It seems that Martin wont spend holydays in France… Go Pecco! Well done Fabio Di Giannantonio the winner.
It will be interesting to find out the reasons for Martin's lack of performance in the main race, he just went backwards! Fabio Di Giannantonio has been steadily improving for some time, what a shame he has no ride for 2024.
Old 20 Nov 2023, 10:48 (Ref:4186576)   #149
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
It will be interesting to find out the reasons for Martin's lack of performance in the main race, he just went backwards! Fabio Di Giannantonio has been steadily improving for some time, what a shame he has no ride for 2024.
Yes, even at the start he almost fell of, it looked like he gave it too much right hand ? however I thought the traction control sorted it all out now ?
I would think it's all over now, whatever a Ducati is going to win the championship and I wonder if Mark will push his luck at the last one in Spain ? I did think that I might go to it as we are down here at the moment, whatever it will be on terrestrial TV as the Spaniards love a bit of decent sport
Old 20 Nov 2023, 11:18 (Ref:4186577)   #150
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Yes, even at the start he almost fell of, it looked like he gave it too much right hand ? however I thought the traction control sorted it all out now ?
Maybe that was the problem throughout the race, as you say maybe the electronics were faulty and he had no traction control at all, certainly lucky to stay on the bike at the start. MM doesn't appear to have quit trying, at least he remained upright!