Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 10 Dec 1999, 09:28 (Ref:4444)   #1
CATMAN
Racer

CATMAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The CIA have not got me yet, it is just that this forum is running oh so slow.
I`ve got new super computers , but this site loads at snails pace in the past two or three days. I gave up yesterday as after 20 mins, I could not get a page on. It has taken me around 5 mins to get a page up this morning and it will take 5-6 mins before this is posted and I get a full page up again.
What is Going On ? Craig , Gerard , HELP !
Old 10 Dec 1999, 09:56 (Ref:4445)   #2
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've not had any trouble in the last couple of days, but I agree, today it's terribly slow loading the forums.
Old 10 Dec 1999, 16:38 (Ref:4446)   #3
F1FansClub
Racer

F1FansClub should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep I truly agree! I came on yesterday and eventually gave up!

HELP US CRAIG!

Ally
Old 10 Dec 1999, 18:36 (Ref:4447)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Apologies for this folks - our current host, www.virtualis.com have been having major, major problems this week - they've even managed to lose all my email to my ten-tenths.com address since Tuesday!

Needless to say i'm disgusted by their service (especially as we're paying premium rate for their supposed 'excellent' service...)

We have located a new host, and I believe it is someone who we can form an excellent partnership with.

However we are paid up with Virtualis until June 2000 and, unless 10 Tenths vistors support of our various attempts to raise funds improves we will not be able to afford to fund a move for at least three months.

I am continuing to monitor the situation, but if anyone would like to contact me with a possible solution to our problems (either as a hosting company, or as a commercial partner or advertiser), please do so at the following address as I can no longer trust the ten-tenths address

Last edited by Craig; 25 Apr 2013 at 20:39. Reason: Removed email address
Old 10 Dec 1999, 22:17 (Ref:4448)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What are our fund raising options? Tell us where to mail the funds? I am willing to support the Site but need an address or something!
Old 10 Dec 1999, 22:57 (Ref:4449)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
We're really not geared up to acceptng international payments as we are. In any case, I think the Inland Revenue would have an angle on donations.

Now, if you know someone who wished to sponsor a section or run some banner ads in return for paying our hosting fees... that would be a different matter

Simply supporting our sponsors will help! I am actually very disapointed that people have been ignoring those huge great banners which we have on the site lately (as if they didn't spot them or something!)

The success of these banners is important for two reasons: a) We get income from clicks/sales and b) future potential advertisers will looks at click through rates - if people are ignoring them, we won't even be able to attract sponsors long term...
Old 11 Dec 1999, 11:45 (Ref:4450)   #7
CATMAN
Racer

CATMAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does this mean just clicking on a banner will help. A motorsport credit card is no use to me , Platinum Card and Premier card is all I use for business and travel. But if we just need to click on banners to make a difference let us know.
Old 11 Dec 1999, 17:14 (Ref:4451)   #8
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
We have a selection of different deals. Some pay by the click, others a percentage of resulting sales.

Team Motorsport and iconic memory T shirts are per sale.

Logosoftwear.com, moneyformail.com, Custom Scrrensavers & Fantasy Sports Sleuth pay a small amount per click (usually about $0.02 per click) But it all helps!