Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 May 2009, 16:06 (Ref:2455925)   #26
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Champagne is preferable to Coca Cola. It leaves a much nicer after-taste!
Old 5 May 2009, 17:46 (Ref:2455981)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
Champagne is preferable to Coca Cola. It leaves a much nicer after-taste!

Absolutely, I mean, how can you be expected to wash down fois gras with Coca-Cola.......
Old 5 May 2009, 17:53 (Ref:2455986)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
this thread is making me insanely jealous...the best campsite for me at LeMans would be any.

enjoy, ladies and gents.
Old 5 May 2009, 17:54 (Ref:2455989)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
this thread is making me insanely jealous...the best campsite for me at LeMans would be any.

enjoy, ladies and gents.
One day maybe - you know it must be - somehow.......

But true enough, those of us lucky enough to go this year (and for some of us, for many previous years), perhaps ought to recognise how lucky we are..........
Old 5 May 2009, 19:33 (Ref:2456050)   #30
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
One day maybe - you know it must be - somehow.......

But true enough, those of us lucky enough to go this year (and for some of us, for many previous years), perhaps ought to recognise how lucky we are..........
and how lucky some of you will be. ruddy exams
Old 5 May 2009, 19:53 (Ref:2456070)   #31
Sarthe82
Racer

United Kingdom
Surrey
Sarthe82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
I bet he did ..... Ive done worse at Le Mans . We should start a Le mans funny story thread .

God knows , Ive got a few !!!
Go on then, I've got a few myself!
Old 6 May 2009, 08:47 (Ref:2456308)   #32
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I bet he did ..... Ive done worse at Le Mans . We should start a Le mans funny story thread .

HE!!!!!!!!!!! tut! and its just because i'm lazy!
Old 6 May 2009, 16:47 (Ref:2456611)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

OK, excellent idea for a new thread which is now here -

Funny Le Mans Stories