Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 16 Dec 2002, 20:30 (Ref:451363)   #1
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mulsanne Mike's forum?

So I was on the 10/10ths sportscar site, went to mulsanne mike's place, and clicked on his link back to this forum. Got the same forum, just different skin. Cool.

Then I went away, didn't think about it. Next time I came here, though, through one of the email notifications, the skin was still Mike's. In a different forum.

I assume that, now that I've started up this site from the root, it'll stay this way until I visit via Mike's page. Would that be correct?

Is this, in fact, an error?
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 16 Dec 2002, 21:56 (Ref:451428)   #2
theracegypsy
Veteran

theracegypsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've done the same thing with pinkie's site, something to do with the way the links work for affiliated forums I think. Did the same as yoou, and relogged on from scratch.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 22:04 (Ref:451432)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Visit http://tentenths.com/forum/affiliates.php and you can now select your preferred forum style from the list.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 01:14 (Ref:451538)   #4
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh, ok. So you actually promote this. That's cool. Thanks, Craig.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 17 Dec 2002, 06:28 (Ref:451606)   #5
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Visit http://tentenths.com/forum/affiliates.php and you can now select your preferred forum style from the list.
Wow! 81 affiliate sites - outstanding
Old 18 Dec 2002, 14:03 (Ref:452672)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If you're stuck on one of our forum styles (and don't like it), you can always kill your cookies and start again.....
Old 18 Dec 2002, 16:13 (Ref:452752)   #7
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yep or just go through tentenths.com
Old 24 Dec 2002, 11:25 (Ref:456712)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep.

I usually run with Mallett Racing but sometimes its fun to try a different format.
Old 30 Dec 2002, 08:28 (Ref:459960)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its quite fun to check out the interesting (and sometimes quite lurid) colour-schemes......
Old 30 Dec 2002, 19:00 (Ref:460330)   #10
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i had an orange one i liked a lot - until i went orange-blind.

i started off on the rouges skin - damn thats a funny site

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 30 Dec 2002, 19:57 (Ref:460389)   #11
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
All my little babies!

(incase you're wondering I am Affiliate Manager)
Old 31 Dec 2002, 08:26 (Ref:460749)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And what a splendid job you do for us all.....

(creep, creep ).
Old 5 Jan 2003, 21:21 (Ref:464788)   #13
Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Veteran

Sim_Da_BTCC_Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
You mean by just clicking [forum] on your desired site ye? I think its on PHPBB forums you can go into your profile and choose the style you want to use and it will always stay that way.
Old 5 Jan 2003, 21:24 (Ref:464789)   #14
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
vB allows thattoo but I disabled it as it does not fit with the aims of the affiliates scheme.
Old 5 Jan 2003, 21:33 (Ref:464798)   #15
Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Veteran

Sim_Da_BTCC_Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ye good point.