Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2013, 21:38 (Ref:3259139)   #51
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I keep telling you - it'll be lovely......
Oké, oké I'll stop looking at the predictions then.
Old 8 Jun 2013, 12:18 (Ref:3259328)   #52
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Ill not be going again ..... so Im telling you the heavens are going to open up with the odd hail storm ..... Ive seen it in my crystal ball Ayse ..... cant ignore that info mate !!!

However , I will be glued to the box for the full 24 hours , again .
Old 8 Jun 2013, 18:46 (Ref:3259440)   #53
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just had my first gander of the year at the long term forecast....it really does look very promising!
Old 8 Jun 2013, 19:44 (Ref:3259457)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Ill not be going again ..... so Im telling you the heavens are going to open up with the odd hail storm ..... Ive seen it in my crystal ball Ayse ..... cant ignore that info mate !!!

However , I will be glued to the box for the full 24 hours , again .
I'm not sure I want to know what you've seen in your balls G.....

Anyhow, I think you forgot to plug it in...

It's about time you made it back one of these years mate - before I'm too old to buy you that beer.....
Old 8 Jun 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3259527)   #55
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
There is no way that a forecast projecting over almost 2 weeks in advance can be entirely accurate. Yes, I'm used to the unpredictable weather here in the center of "tornado alley". I'm sorry but you just can't make a reasonable prediction until at least a week away, maybe even less. It may rain, yes, but I wouldn't count on it.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 00:10 (Ref:3259528)   #56
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
There is no way that a forecast projecting over almost 2 weeks in advance can be entirely accurate. Yes, I'm used to the unpredictable weather here in the center of "tornado alley". I'm sorry but you just can't make a reasonable prediction until at least a week away, maybe even less. It may rain, yes, but I wouldn't count on it.
Accuweather now shifting in your direction - and showing it predominantly sunny through the race weekend and not a lot of changeability either side of it.

If we end up with a bit of high pressure over the Sarthe and the generally cooler temperatures Europe's typically had the last few summers we might be sorted.

Fingers crossed here... not least as my goretex barely stood up to ELMS Silverstone and not sure if it's up to 24 hours of that sort of muck.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 06:57 (Ref:3259587)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
To be honest Ian, we must be owed a 'wall-to-wall sunshine' Le Mans by now, surely?
Old 9 Jun 2013, 08:32 (Ref:3259611)   #58
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
To be honest Ian, we must be owed a 'wall-to-wall sunshine' Le Mans by now, surely?
Yes, long overdue!
Old 9 Jun 2013, 08:46 (Ref:3259620)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK, it's booked then.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 08:47 (Ref:3259622)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yes, long overdue!
I will be happy with just Warm and Dry
Old 9 Jun 2013, 10:43 (Ref:3259677)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm just pleased to see they're getting all the rain out of the way today......
Old 9 Jun 2013, 12:17 (Ref:3259705)   #62
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes this rain should ensure perfect conditions for camping in ten days, ground not to hard and fresh green grass for camping in the blazing sunshine
Old 9 Jun 2013, 12:20 (Ref:3259707)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Perfick!
Old 9 Jun 2013, 12:22 (Ref:3259709)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Thank you Mr Larkin, now back to the test day, more cars off
Old 9 Jun 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3259783)   #65
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Somebody over on Pistonheads has made a weather forecast video for Le Mans thursday till sunday.
http://youtu.be/o-4YiTf_00Y

Edit: don't think he is on Pistonheads. He got mentioned there. He does all kinds of weather videos:
http://www.gavsweathervids.com/events.html

Last edited by vincegail; 9 Jun 2013 at 15:07.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 20:11 (Ref:3259922)   #66
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Well at least we have something to thank Mr Ecclestone for.
Old 9 Jun 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3259966)   #67
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
What do you mean? 24 Hours was supposed to be next weekend, not today?
Old 9 Jun 2013, 21:49 (Ref:3259994)   #68
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
What do you mean? 24 Hours was supposed to be next weekend, not today?
indeed so.
Old 10 Jun 2013, 05:07 (Ref:3260114)   #69
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
I'm just pleased to see they're getting all the rain out of the way today......
Old 10 Jun 2013, 06:40 (Ref:3260135)   #70
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
These are some of the weather links we've used previously.....

Accuweather

Metcheck

Agate France

La Chaine Meteo

And some new ones....

MeteoProg

WorldWeatherOnline

The Weather Channel
Old 10 Jun 2013, 07:15 (Ref:3260146)   #71
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
These are some of the weather links we've used previously.....

Accuweather

Metcheck

Agate France

La Chaine Meteo

And some new ones....

MeteoProg

WorldWeatherOnline

The Weather Channel
And they all say the weather is going to be brilliant, we don't need to check anymore
Old 10 Jun 2013, 07:37 (Ref:3260162)   #72
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No need to check in the first place
Old 10 Jun 2013, 07:53 (Ref:3260172)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, sunny all the way!!!!!
Old 10 Jun 2013, 08:23 (Ref:3260187)   #74
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Otherwise its tar and feather for those 3 mentioned in my signature
Old 10 Jun 2013, 08:34 (Ref:3260203)   #75
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Otherwise its tar and feather for those 3 mentioned in my signature
But Ayse relinquished his responsibility to Mal for this year.