Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2013, 17:06 (Ref:3261640)   #101
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
First forcasts I'm seeing for Saturday & Sunday the 22nd & 23rd of June are saying sunny with high temps between 72 F (22 C) and 77 F (25 C) and coolish at night. Keeping the fingers crossed.

DK
Old 12 Jun 2013, 17:10 (Ref:3261644)   #102
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
sunny with high temps
That's all we need to hear. And I've wasted my 4000th post on weather discussion when it's pointless... since it's supposed to be sunny anyway.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 17:12 (Ref:3261645)   #103
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
That is what we have been saying since this thread started
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:04 (Ref:3261679)   #104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
When will you all realise - you people have verbal weather-related diarrhoea!!
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:18 (Ref:3261692)   #105
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ban them all Aysedasi. Ban them all for this sacrilege.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:31 (Ref:3261703)   #106
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, that's the answer for sure - only warm and sunny thoughts to be posted from hereon in.......
Old 12 Jun 2013, 18:51 (Ref:3261712)   #107
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You know that one of the sponsor's (seen in the US) for the Ten-Tenths Forum is Weatherblink!!! So you better watch out who you threaten!

DK
Old 12 Jun 2013, 20:27 (Ref:3261765)   #108
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
You know that one of the sponsor's (seen in the US) for the Ten-Tenths Forum is Weatherblink!!! So you better watch out who you threaten!

DK
Never seen that ad, I just get ones that offer just ONE tip for a flat stomach.

I might need that after a week of Le Mans food though.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 20:36 (Ref:3261770)   #109
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nah, you do so much walking you even out... or at least I do.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 20:48 (Ref:3261775)   #110
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There is an easy way to avoid those ads!
- Become a subscriber
Old 13 Jun 2013, 06:52 (Ref:3261932)   #111
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post

Far too late in my case
Old 13 Jun 2013, 07:02 (Ref:3261937)   #112
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
When will you all realise - you people have verbal weather-related diarrhoea!!
Are you saying, Ayse, that you think the sun shines out of their, er........

No, perhaps not.
Old 13 Jun 2013, 16:17 (Ref:3262194)   #113
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
There is an easy way to avoid those ads!
- Become a subscriber
What, and miss all of the inane babling? Where else could I find out about making $800/day on the internet or fixing my acne with a dermaroller or finding out how to screen for criminals looking for jobs in my neighborhood...etc. etc?

DK
Old 13 Jun 2013, 21:48 (Ref:3262333)   #114
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I cant help it

8 pages!!

Dear God
Old 14 Jun 2013, 06:19 (Ref:3262452)   #115
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I cant help it

8 pages!!

Dear God
I'd say the same about your desire to come in here just to ridicule.
Old 14 Jun 2013, 07:32 (Ref:3262477)   #116
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I cant help it

8 pages!!

Dear God
Well if you get upset by the contents and discussions here then take yourself elsewhere,
Old 14 Jun 2013, 07:47 (Ref:3262484)   #117
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Simon, chunder only posts these comments here to annoy me - frankly, any more and I'll just delete them. Ignore him.
Old 14 Jun 2013, 08:07 (Ref:3262498)   #118
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Never seen that ad, I just get ones that offer just ONE tip for a flat stomach.

I keep getting World of Tanks adds here in Switzerland... I had no idea they were so into it here. Also, I didn't know they were so into Harley motorcycles! I keep waking up with one roaring by my hotel in the middle of the night.

The Le Mans weather isn't looking up - cloudy all week for the 7 day forecast.
Old 14 Jun 2013, 08:15 (Ref:3262504)   #119
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
don'tmind a few clouds as long as it is warm and dry
Old 14 Jun 2013, 09:36 (Ref:3262562)   #120
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Weather Alert: I have bought a new bottle of sunscreen after having used so much on our trip to Monaco, so bring your biggest, warmest, driest coats to LM.
Old 14 Jun 2013, 09:46 (Ref:3262567)   #121
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We have Gazebo's so we can shelter under them listening to RLM drinking beer/wine and BBQ going to provide warmth and food, sorted!
Old 14 Jun 2013, 17:44 (Ref:3262735)   #122
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
We have Gazebo's so we can shelter under them listening to RLM drinking beer/wine and BBQ going to provide warmth and food, sorted!
Hey, I'm on Ayse's side! Think of all us poor commissaires having to stand out in the wet and cold for 24 hours, never mind having to get the muddy boots off before we can collapse into a damp tent for our couple hours' of sleep between shifts. Much nicer to do it in the warm and dry.
keke
Old 14 Jun 2013, 17:46 (Ref:3262736)   #123
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
And even in a gazebo you get pretty miserable after a few days of rain and cold. Bring out the sunshine and mid 20's please!
Old 14 Jun 2013, 17:57 (Ref:3262737)   #124
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We are taking the gazebo's to shelter mainly from the blazing sun rather than anything else
Old 15 Jun 2013, 12:12 (Ref:3263006)   #125
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
At the risk of being tossed from the forum I am going to report Weather Channel's latest forecast for next week: Monday - rain (80%), Tuesday & Wednesday - sunny, Thursday - light rain (70%), Friday & Saturday - scattered showers (30%), Sunday - cloudy with chance of scattered showers (20%). Temperatures during race will be in low to mid 60s F (16 - 19 C). Hopefully, things will change! Please don't shoot the messenger!

DK