Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Apr 2004, 18:48 (Ref:945843)   #1251
Schumi28
Rookie

Netherlands
Netherlands, Waarland
Schumi28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LISTE DES CONCURRENTS & VOITURES
INVITES AUX VERIFICATIONS ADMINISTRATIVES & TECHNIQUES
ESSAIS PRELIMINAIRES - DIMANCHE 25 AVRIL 2004

This is not the 24 hour race entrylist
#15 Lammers, Dyson & Kaneishi: the steady factor
#16 Coronel, Firman & Wilson: the Canon
Old 20 Apr 2004, 18:52 (Ref:945850)   #1252
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Schumi28

This is the PQ entrylist.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 18:53 (Ref:945851)   #1253
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
XL is out, RFH is in...

JUSTICE !!! Yahahaha !!!!!

Everything is set ? Bottles ? Camera ? Batteries ? Radio ? Can't wait !!!

Now the grid is GREAT !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham Goodwin
More tomorrow!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by vandijk
Graham can you stop teasing us...
I like to be teased !

Mates, I had a terrible day in Paris, useless meeting, slow TV and all... I was tired and depressed... now I'm bouncing everywhere ! Love ya all !!!

Last edited by Fab; 20 Apr 2004 at 18:56.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 18:55 (Ref:945854)   #1254
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Mags.

Merging thread......
Old 20 Apr 2004, 18:57 (Ref:945859)   #1255
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Schumi28

Near as dammit.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 18:58 (Ref:945860)   #1256
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Merging again.....
Old 20 Apr 2004, 19:37 (Ref:945898)   #1257
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ayse you where asking about Panoz, DSC have Jean-Luc Blanchemain and Roland Berville in the car. I have also added one or two other drivers to my list as well.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 19:40 (Ref:945901)   #1258
Schumi28
Rookie

Netherlands
Netherlands, Waarland
Schumi28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by The Badger
Ive got a sneakin feeling that Brabs or Johansson might be in the RfH Dome .....
Brabs = Brabham?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 19:48 (Ref:945909)   #1259
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jan should definitely call Tommie Coronel
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:17 (Ref:945944)   #1260
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Ayse you where asking about Panoz, DSC have Jean-Luc Blanchemain and Roland Berville in the car. I have also added one or two other drivers to my list as well.

I've had those two down for weeks, Rob. I just regarded them as "holding" names....

BTW, where did Mags get Bergmeister, Long and Peterson from for #90? I thought we already knew it was Maassen, Luhr and Bernhard?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:19 (Ref:945946)   #1261
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
BTW, where did Mags get Bergmeister, Long and Peterson from for #90? I thought we already knew it was Maassen, Luhr and Bernhard?
I got it from the ACO page, and there will be one change, but I'm not at liberty to say at this point.
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:21 (Ref:945950)   #1262
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
hard job, isn't it?

BTW, don't know if the drivers announced there are all official ...
there seems to be changes with what we were supposed to know...

The ACO are obviously playing the same guessing game as we are, trouble is, how do we work out which are the sensible guesses? I'm gonna go with some of their suggestions anyway.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:23 (Ref:945951)   #1263
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Mags
I got it from the ACO page, and there will be one change, but I'm not at liberty to say at this point.

If you've got inside info Mags, I'm happy to go with you, but as I suggested in my reply to Bernard, I won't necessarily rely on what the ACO is saying. I suspect some of their information is no less guesswork than ours..... Thinking back to past years, it often is.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 20 Apr 2004 at 20:24.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:23 (Ref:945952)   #1264
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham Goodwin
More tomorrow!!!

More what????

Dropouts????

Drivers being named????

(I know you can't tell us, but I HAD to ask anyway)

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:24 (Ref:945954)   #1265
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Wout
Jan should definitely call Tommie Coronel
He already did...
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:25 (Ref:945955)   #1266
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
"Tomorrow never knows......"

As they say.....
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:25 (Ref:945956)   #1267
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
I've had those two down for weeks, Rob. I just regarded them as "holding" names....
Don't worry Ayse I have been watching your list.........

OK we are missing Drivers from the 2nd RfH car (news 2morrow I would expect), Epsilon Sport and Care Racing.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:25 (Ref:945957)   #1268
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
If you've got inside info Mags, I'm happy to go with you, but as I suggested in my reply to Bernard, I won't necessarily rely on what the ACO is saying. I suspect some of their information is no less guesswork than ours..... Thinking back to past years, it often is.....
I'm sure if you look at the line up you an pretty well guess where the change will be made.....
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:26 (Ref:945959)   #1269
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

Bacxk on this again and now looking at their list, there's info we've had for weeks which they haven't included. The ACO don't know who's driving the Goh Audi.......?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:29 (Ref:945962)   #1270
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
The ACO are obviously playing the same guessing game as we are, trouble is, how do we work out which are the sensible guesses? I'm gonna go with some of their suggestions anyway.

From what I can tel, Ayse, the entire "Selection Process" was a big "Guessing Game" for the ACO this year...

and the Guessed "Wrong" on the viability of a number of their "Invites" to the Big One....

Believe me, from reading many of your posts over the past 18 months, Your guesses should be a Hell of a lot more "sensible" and closer than the ACO's...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:32 (Ref:945967)   #1271
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Well spotted Ayse, I have just been looking at there list they have J.Keen down to drive the #24 WR, now I know for a fact that he is not at Le Mans this weekend. In fact I will be watching him drive an ETCC spec BMW in the BTCC at Brands Hatch this weekend.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:40 (Ref:945972)   #1272
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Doesn't necessarily mean he won't be there in June though does it, Rob? I see they have three anticipated drivers for the other WR.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:41 (Ref:945974)   #1273
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's fun though, isn't it people? OK, I've done the same as many others here and trawled all the obvious places for names (got most of them from this thread!), but you can also pick up useful info from the teams' own sites - when they can be bothered to update them.....
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:51 (Ref:945985)   #1274
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Doesn't necessarily mean he won't be there in June though does it, Rob? I see they have three anticipated drivers for the other WR.
well, he MUST be there, as he's not on the list
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:54 (Ref:945988)   #1275
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Quote:
Er no, Le Mans clashes with the Mondello Park round of the BTCC and Justin has signed up for the whole year.