Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jun 2022, 19:57 (Ref:4115642)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 2023 - 10/11 June - Who Is Going? (Closed)

I'm surprised no-one has beaten me to this.

I'm certainly contemplating paying another visit.....
Old 14 Jun 2022, 20:03 (Ref:4115644)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As always I have nothing better to do, so will endeavour to attend.
Old 14 Jun 2022, 22:23 (Ref:4115656)   #3
tomcosgrave
Rookie

Ireland
tomcosgrave should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtomcosgrave should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I shall be going with any luck and taking my Dad.
Had planned to this year but the holiday plan for France in 2022 got kiboshed thanks to Covid earlier this year.
Old 15 Jun 2022, 05:33 (Ref:4115671)   #4
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Count me in
Old 15 Jun 2022, 08:28 (Ref:4115689)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
there is a good chance i will attend.
Old 15 Jun 2022, 08:55 (Ref:4115694)   #6
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
will be there again....
Old 15 Jun 2022, 10:01 (Ref:4115710)   #7
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Having read all the arguments that BOP is rubbish, LMP2 is boring, GTE unbalanced as my favourite make didn't win, there will be bias in favour of French maker.......

Of course I will be there

Sean
Old 15 Jun 2022, 12:42 (Ref:4115734)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's on my calendar but next year I will take a bigger tent, trying to put underwear on whilst sitting on an airbed is not easy! Also I'll go where there is electric hook up.
Old 15 Jun 2022, 14:46 (Ref:4115751)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
It's on my calendar but next year I will take a bigger tent, trying to put underwear on whilst sitting on an airbed is not easy! Also I'll go where there is electric hook up.
Modern folding camp beds make life easier
Old 15 Jun 2022, 15:19 (Ref:4115753)   #10
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Modern folding camp beds make life easier
When putting on underwear, Simon?
Old 15 Jun 2022, 15:21 (Ref:4115754)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
When putting on underwear, Simon?
Surely a man like Simon goes 'commando'......?
Old 15 Jun 2022, 15:34 (Ref:4115759)   #12
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's as maybe, but surely irrelevant, as I believe Simon was trying to offer some friendly advice to Peter who, apparently, experienced some difficulties putting on his underwear at Le Mans this year...?
Old 15 Jun 2022, 20:12 (Ref:4115805)   #13
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

I do not need this conversation to continue
Old 15 Jun 2022, 15:36 (Ref:4115761)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
No you can sit on the side of a decent camping bed in a tent and get dressed easily. No i am still a y fronts man, balls my size need proper support
Old 15 Jun 2022, 15:37 (Ref:4115762)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
No you can sit on the side of a decent camping bed in a tent and get dressed easily. No i am still a y fronts man, balls my size need proper support
Old 15 Jun 2022, 19:02 (Ref:4115791)   #16
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Well that deteriorated quickly
Old 7 Feb 2023, 08:49 (Ref:4142939)   #17
Lutzvic
Racer

Lutzvic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ticket related question

I have a question in hope somebody has the answer for it...
I bought 3 weekend entries for the race, by validating the E tickets names were put as well.... all fine...
it turned out one of the planned participant cannot make the trip.....
is there a way to change the name on the ticket?
does anyone has experience with such a case?

thanks for all reply
Old 7 Feb 2023, 09:41 (Ref:4142947)   #18
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutzvic View Post
I have a question in hope somebody has the answer for it...
I bought 3 weekend entries for the race, by validating the E tickets names were put as well.... all fine...
it turned out one of the planned participant cannot make the trip.....
is there a way to change the name on the ticket?
does anyone has experience with such a case?

thanks for all reply
My first question would be why the need? Unless they've got some new system I don't think there's ever anyone looking at the name on the ticket.
Old 15 Jun 2022, 20:14 (Ref:4115807)   #19
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
*Helen has terminated her membership to Tentenths and is now crying in a corner*
Old 15 Jun 2022, 20:28 (Ref:4115814)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
*snork*
Old 16 Jun 2022, 07:39 (Ref:4115845)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, time to move on - apologies for lowering the tone......
Old 16 Jun 2022, 07:52 (Ref:4115851)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Currently looking at bigger tents and campbeds.

My ACO membership expires 30 June next year.
Old 16 Jun 2022, 11:49 (Ref:4115880)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
My membership expires at the end of this month. I noticed that the extra member area access wasn't showing as available so I asked the ACO and they have confirmed that it will be made available soon.
Old 16 Jun 2022, 12:07 (Ref:4115886)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Mine expires end of this month to, will renew soon. had the usual ACO survey email this morning asking usual questions about 2022 event
Old 16 Jun 2022, 16:22 (Ref:4115908)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I've done the survey. I've asked them not to repeat the total insanity of using Parking Blanc as a bus shuttle stop ever again!! A 20 minute journey out to Arnage on race night turned into a 90 minute crawl and when I got there, the Arnage car park was half empty........
Closed Thread