Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 25 May 2014, 17:19 (Ref:3410429)   #401
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Bought a small table size fridge yesterday, camping gear almost ready now.
Old 26 May 2014, 01:11 (Ref:3410660)   #402
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
mmmmmm cold beers
Old 27 May 2014, 01:14 (Ref:3411112)   #403
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
So, I sorted the new tap, fitted, hooked up the microswitch, and blew a 25 amp fuse? I think I need to re-think the connections...
But I bought a dining table today, and think the leak around the roof hatch is FINALLT sorted. It had better be, or it's MUCH worse than I thought!
Otherwise, just a can opener, really...
Old 28 May 2014, 19:14 (Ref:3411990)   #404
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You're bringing a dining table? Oak, pine? Full set of chairs? Is this for comfort at the meeting?
Old 28 May 2014, 19:36 (Ref:3412003)   #405
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
No Andrew it is for comfort on Tim's private grandstand....
Old 28 May 2014, 20:01 (Ref:3412027)   #406
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah, thanks Nobby. I was beginning to wonder about the 'roof hatch' though......
Old 28 May 2014, 21:40 (Ref:3412080)   #407
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Well.... 'Er Indoors insisted on a new can opener, and it needed testing!
The 'table' is a horribly wobbly beer spiller of a thing, but it means spillage occurrs OUTSIDE...
Old 29 May 2014, 19:20 (Ref:3412471)   #408
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Bloody hell, don't mention beer spillage Tim, poor Simon might have a seizure..........
Old 29 May 2014, 19:38 (Ref:3412483)   #409
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i must admit to spilling a little beer occasionally usually later in the evening for some reason
Old 31 May 2014, 17:11 (Ref:3413242)   #410
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wonky floors.
Old 31 May 2014, 17:23 (Ref:3413255)   #411
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Stone in your sandals.......
Old 1 Jun 2014, 01:20 (Ref:3413424)   #412
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Hallelujah, kill the fatted calf. The bloody shower now WORKS! Blame the stupid incompetent fixing it (yea, that's me)...
Old 1 Jun 2014, 07:49 (Ref:3413514)   #413
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Stone in your sandals.......
That depends on the thickness of the socks he is wearing with them!
Old 2 Jun 2014, 09:53 (Ref:3414133)   #414
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Embracing my inner geek this year, have bought a lightweight gilet to wear at the race. Hoping I can use all the pockets and then need just a lightweight backpack rather than carry round the world on my back.
Old 2 Jun 2014, 10:39 (Ref:3414156)   #415
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just bought a Lowepro Fastpack 250, oddly from Jessops, never thought I would buy anything from them again.

Next will be a second battery charger.
Old 2 Jun 2014, 17:13 (Ref:3414386)   #416
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Going to pick up a small generator this evening. Should be enough for a small camping fridge and all the small electronics everyone in my group is bringing along.
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:46 (Ref:3422481)   #417
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Bought a folding bike at Decathlon which served me well during the weekend, although Mulsanne Corner is a bit far on it. Excellent stuff for the short trips though.

My thermal underwear also came in very handy during Saturday night. Much chillier than I anticipated!
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:53 (Ref:3422489)   #418
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes it did get a little chilli some evenings and especially on sunday morning at sunrise
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:54 (Ref:3422492)   #419
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
My new headphones/ear defenders were a good bye at £16 good clear RLM
Old 17 Jun 2014, 19:53 (Ref:3423200)   #420
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Would reccomend the bag, but not the chewing gum that some... lovely person dropped on it at the drivers' parade.
Old 18 Jun 2014, 14:25 (Ref:3423443)   #421
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Retards who chew gum and then just drop it on the ground should be barred - from everywhere - IMO. I had to scrape the muck off my shoes twice during the week.......
Old 20 Jun 2014, 21:59 (Ref:3424389)   #422
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Talking of niggles? I managed to back into a bloody concrete pole trying to exit TR on Monday. Punctured the ali skin, and shattered the bathroom mirror inside... NOT a happy bunny. Trying to source parts to repair, prior to talking to my insurers. DAMMIT!!!
Old 1 Jul 2014, 13:46 (Ref:3429012)   #423
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Can report my gilet was a big success, amazing what I could cram in to the various pockets, meaning less to lug round on my back. Also being a summer weight one meant it was quite cool, (temp not looks according to my wife!)
Old 1 Jul 2014, 14:23 (Ref:3429032)   #424
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Can report my gilet was a big success, amazing what I could cram in to the various pockets, meaning less to lug round on my back. Also being a summer weight one meant it was quite cool, (temp not looks according to my wife!)
Not as cool as your 'other' suit.........
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6133.jpg  
Old 1 Jul 2014, 19:12 (Ref:3429149)   #425
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
Excellent, had forgotten about that!