Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jul 2014, 11:45 (Ref:3432457)   #426
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Few withdrawal symptoms a month on so ended up punishing the debit card.

Just received this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mans-Officia...ywords=le+mans

Ordered this: http://www.dukevideo.com/prdAA001/Tr...-24-II-Blu-ray

And reserve ordered this beauty!

http://www.trax-models.co.uk/index.p...roductId=12835
Old 10 Jul 2014, 11:47 (Ref:3432459)   #427
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Withdrawl symptoms not yet hit me but after the third trip down i suspect they will be quite severe
Old 12 Dec 2014, 21:48 (Ref:3484511)   #428
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So, any new purchases yet now we're half way there?
Old 12 Dec 2014, 22:27 (Ref:3484528)   #429
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Only some running gear. But not really Le Mans related stuff, even though I plan to use it there
Old 13 Dec 2014, 08:17 (Ref:3484614)   #430
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Lots of electronics - this will demand the purchase of a second external battery to charge everything from. Also a new mattress or camp bed will be needed.
Old 15 Dec 2014, 12:45 (Ref:3485209)   #431
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Definitely need to sort out some kind of usable mattress. I took some roll up 'sleeping' mats this year. I might as well have tried sleeping on a plank.
Old 24 May 2022, 10:25 (Ref:4111129)   #432
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was thinking of some of the gear I have to take to Le Mans and thought we had a thread on 'new stuff'. I just didn't realise that it went back to a last post by Mike in 2014!

So, as I seem to be in the mood (!), what new gear have those going to LM got for this year?

I have -

A new camping chair (my old one dating back a few years when James and I bought them in Le Mans) hadn't survived many months in the garage very well....)

A new powerbank for my phone (as my last one has now died).

A new dashcam for the car to record a few journeys and the lap on Tuesday (the one I bought for 2019 turned out to be absolute rubbish).

A few racing related t-shirts and a couple of racing related jackets.... It a shame that G-Drive and Rebellion aren't there this year as my G-Drive and Rebellion jackets will seem a bit out of place....
Old 24 May 2022, 10:40 (Ref:4111131)   #433
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hey, where is Victor_RO?
Old 24 May 2022, 13:33 (Ref:4111149)   #434
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Not much new for me this year, taking the old daimler again and same old tent etc, but do have my christmas present from Helen a new chair.
Old 24 May 2022, 14:58 (Ref:4111157)   #435
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Hey, where is Victor_RO?
Although Victor was on the forum just over a week ago, he hasn't posted since June 2020.....
Old 27 May 2022, 23:35 (Ref:4111556)   #436
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I was thinking of some of the gear I have to take to Le Mans and thought we had a thread on 'new stuff'. I just didn't realise that it went back to a last post by Mike in 2014!

So, as I seem to be in the mood (!), what new gear have those going to LM got for this year?

I have -

A new camping chair (my old one dating back a few years when James and I bought them in Le Mans) hadn't survived many months in the garage very well....)

A new powerbank for my phone (as my last one has now died).

A new dashcam for the car to record a few journeys and the lap on Tuesday (the one I bought for 2019 turned out to be absolute rubbish).

A few racing related t-shirts and a couple of racing related jackets.... It a shame that G-Drive and Rebellion aren't there this year as my G-Drive and Rebellion jackets will seem a bit out of place....
I assume you'll be dumping the G-Drive kit for blue and yellow themed clothing?
Old 28 May 2022, 10:28 (Ref:4111603)   #437
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
I assume you'll be dumping the G-Drive kit for blue and yellow themed clothing?
I should do, shouldn't I? I was looking to wear the G Drive jacket, but I guess it would be seen as a bit naff in the circumstances.... I'll support the memory of Rebellion instead.....
Old 28 May 2022, 11:50 (Ref:4111608)   #438
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well they have switched to F1 these days
Old 29 May 2022, 07:03 (Ref:4111683)   #439
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just decided I'll take my never used Rebellion waterproof and Aston Martin umbrella, might come in very handy this year.
Old 29 May 2022, 11:24 (Ref:4111708)   #440
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just decided I'll take my never used Rebellion waterproof and Aston Martin umbrella, might come in very handy this year.
Yep, to retain all that lovely sweat and to keep the incessant sun off, definitely.
Old 29 May 2022, 12:00 (Ref:4111715)   #441
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yep i am with you two, BBC also says sunny all the way