Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2022, 13:34 (Ref:4113723)   #2176
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All circuit cameras active as far as I can tell – great stuff. Can't remember the last time those cameras were active before the Saturday – maybe 2015?
Old 9 Jun 2022, 14:37 (Ref:4113735)   #2177
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anybody watching RLM on youtube (studiovision)?

https://youtu.be/3B1IEuSbDbE

Yesterday I wasn't getting ads, today I am getting ads about every 30-45min.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 14:53 (Ref:4113744)   #2178
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the FIA has kicked me out of both the app and browser I was using with no trouble yesterday. Don't know why, but now i have to log in and try to remember my password!

edit: got on the browser version, but app tells me there is no live session right now.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 15:18 (Ref:4113755)   #2179
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
the FIA has kicked me out of both the app and browser I was using with no trouble yesterday. Don't know why, but now i have to log in and try to remember my password!

edit: got on the browser version, but app tells me there is no live session right now.
The app usefully thinks it’s still Wednesday. There seems to be no urgency to fix it ….
Old 9 Jun 2022, 15:23 (Ref:4113760)   #2180
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post

I'm checking it out now. Got it synced to everything else. Finally, I know Paul Trusswell isn't a robot!
Old 9 Jun 2022, 15:56 (Ref:4113769)   #2181
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was able to log into watch.motortrend.com but that is just for their own shows apparently and not the racing, so i still have it on the phone only, but it is castable if i am at home

Wait finally got it!
Old 9 Jun 2022, 16:25 (Ref:4113777)   #2182
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Road to Le Mans is on Eurosport peeps.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 16:32 (Ref:4113778)   #2183
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post

Youtube ads? Use browser adblocker (uBlock Origin).

Last edited by deggis; 9 Jun 2022 at 16:41.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 20:15 (Ref:4113850)   #2184
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They ARE using all the cameras for Thursday this year! This is brilliant.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 20:25 (Ref:4113852)   #2185
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
They ARE using all the cameras for Thursday this year! This is brilliant.
This was rather surprising. I guess it is because of hyperpole. With so few cars on track it would be otherwise a bit lacklustre with the traditional limited amount of cams.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 21:08 (Ref:4113859)   #2186
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have quite an issue with WEC app. I get probably actually real- live timing (when it works ofc) and the problem is that the "live" Video is at least 10 seconds late.

This is really, really bad.

I get the laptime all of a sudden, when I watch the car in Porsche or first Ford chicane...

Have you maybe had such issue also?
What could be the reason? Is there solution? Like this it's only usable for live timing...
Old 9 Jun 2022, 21:16 (Ref:4113861)   #2187
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All on the same app is annoying.

I have this issue as I have a video stream, sometimes listen to RLM at the same time, and have live timing.
But so far they are livable without doing anything, but when it is a little off I can pause one of the streams and timing71 has a delay timing function.

It is usual for the timing to be a few seconds ahead.
Old 9 Jun 2022, 21:33 (Ref:4113865)   #2188
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC24 View Post
I have quite an issue with WEC app. I get probably actually real- live timing (when it works ofc) and the problem is that the "live" Video is at least 10 seconds late.

This is really, really bad.

I get the laptime all of a sudden, when I watch the car in Porsche or first Ford chicane...

Have you maybe had such issue also?
What could be the reason? Is there solution? Like this it's only usable for live timing...
That's the nature of internet streaming. There's going to be a delay. 10 secs is actually quite short delay.

On desktop computer you can use the browser extension and set a delay.

* https://live.24h-lemans.com/en/live
* https://beta.timing71.org
Old 10 Jun 2022, 07:33 (Ref:4113897)   #2189
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The app was a chocolate fireguard yesterday, I only got timing very briefly at the end of the Hyperpole session but it was very slow to update and then it went back to saying it was Wednesday and there was no session. Extraordinarily poor....
Old 10 Jun 2022, 08:01 (Ref:4113903)   #2190
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you Adam43 and Deggis.
I am used to streaming being late in relation to actual events.

I just naively thought that due to it being on the same app and even same screen/webpage, it will be synchronized.
So I probably be fine somehow, thanks to the timing71.

Re: Aysedasi:

"The app was a chocolate fireguard yesterday, I only got timing very briefly at the end of the Hyperpole session but it was very slow to update and then it went back to saying it was Wednesday and there was no session. Extraordinarily poor...."

The timing was all right for me (at least much better than it was sometimes).
I guess and hope you have some advantages, is there no big timing screen in your current location?
At least you can verify one thing or two visualy or even by ear probably just using good old stopwatch...
Old 10 Jun 2022, 13:38 (Ref:4113965)   #2191
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fortunately we had a big screen in front of us at the circuit which largely rendered the app redundant. The screen was updating immediately as well. But the app has been around for years now, and it has been bug-ridden from the outset. It should run faultlessly by now....
Old 10 Jun 2022, 14:04 (Ref:4113982)   #2192
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Fortunately we had a big screen in front of us at the circuit which largely rendered the app redundant. The screen was updating immediately as well. But the app has been around for years now, and it has been bug-ridden from the outset. It should run faultlessly by now....
Wait, did someone hack your account? You should know the ACO well enough by now sir
Old 10 Jun 2022, 14:09 (Ref:4113988)   #2193
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Wait, did someone hack your account? You should know the ACO well enough by now sir
Yesterday took me back a few years to the beginnings of the app when you arrived at the circuit with shoddy connectivity, sat down in the grandstand ready for the first free practice and the app then told you it needed to update before it could work. 4 hours later I was still waiting for the update to finish......
Old 11 Jun 2022, 12:02 (Ref:4114189)   #2194
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In honor of THE shirt today's attire will start with

There is another for tomorrow but we'll wait for that reveal in the last hours
Old 11 Jun 2022, 12:28 (Ref:4114193)   #2195
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MotorTrend showing a dedicated channel for:
-blimp camera
-helicopter camera
-live data/timing/scoring feed
Old 11 Jun 2022, 13:03 (Ref:4114199)   #2196
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anywhere I can stream the build-up>
Old 11 Jun 2022, 13:04 (Ref:4114200)   #2197
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Eurosport just started their coverage.
Old 11 Jun 2022, 13:55 (Ref:4114214)   #2198
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I want to note how lucky we are that we have two great commentary teams for the race. The RLM crew, and the tv crew are both extremely strong. It is hard for me to decide which to follow, so I will probably tend to switch between them this year.
Old 11 Jun 2022, 14:02 (Ref:4114216)   #2199
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
About a five second gap from RLM to Eurosport.

#22 in the gravel just outside of Dunlop chicane.

Edit - #41 also well down on timing. #47 stopped on track.
Old 11 Jun 2022, 14:18 (Ref:4114230)   #2200
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
In the US, the race is live on TV on Motortrend - but has commercials. The stream on Motortrend app is commercial free.