Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 May 2008, 21:05 (Ref:2207779)   #76
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Geee...22 years,25,27 even...makes me feel very young with my 13th consec now,or do classics count as well? That'd make it 15

I sooo envy you lads who've been there in the group C era...
We'll be bringing 2 newbee's out of some twentyfive this year. Allways good to see them gobsmacked faces.
Old 20 May 2008, 21:36 (Ref:2207810)   #77
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour
We'll be bringing 2 newbee's out of some twentyfive this year. Allways good to see them gobsmacked faces.

But Erta isn't there any more..........

Old 21 May 2008, 16:50 (Ref:2208444)   #78
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks like I will go with my buddy on his Pug 205xad from Portugal, and we will definitely try to attend. It will be nice to finally put some faces on some of the names here.
Old 21 May 2008, 17:01 (Ref:2208449)   #79
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitano
It looks like I will go with my buddy on his Pug 205xad from Portugal, and we will definitely try to attend. It will be nice to finally put some faces on some of the names here.
Just hope you're not too dissapointed!
Old 21 May 2008, 18:00 (Ref:2208489)   #80
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If I'm taking the pictures, that could be a problem......

http://aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2007p/...4/IMG_0016.jpg
Old 21 May 2008, 19:04 (Ref:2208545)   #81
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmmmm... just a tad over exposed?
Old 21 May 2008, 19:07 (Ref:2208548)   #82
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
If I'm taking the pictures, that could be a problem......

http://aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2007p/...4/IMG_0016.jpg
again, read "if Bernard's taking the picture"...
Old 22 May 2008, 12:03 (Ref:2208984)   #83
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I feel so new to this, its only my second time! (though my dads been going too long!)
Old 22 May 2008, 12:48 (Ref:2209023)   #84
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel
(though my dads been going too long!)
Hi ..... too long ..... no such thing when your talking about Le Mans !!!
Old 22 May 2008, 12:53 (Ref:2209030)   #85
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He has! though i have just realised he took the year i was born off! I must be more important than my little sister!
Old 23 May 2008, 07:52 (Ref:2209595)   #86
Mr Revhead
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Mr Revhead has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
oh yes! so excited about this race!!

you know what would be a good idea. for someone to start a seperate thread detailing the various ways to watch the race online.... saves trying to go through a heap of pages trying to find links!

that adac ones doesnt work too well for me..... long way from germany here... and our net speeds are not that flash so options are good!
last year i watched it on motorstv but they dont appear to have anything this year
Old 23 May 2008, 13:06 (Ref:2209793)   #87
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We have HORNDAWGS decicated race thread which will be opened nearer to the time which can have this information. We need to guard against the entire first page of Sportscar/GT being dedicated to Le Mans - there is life beyond Le Mans (Jeez - did I say that........? )
Old 23 May 2008, 13:14 (Ref:2209798)   #88
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
We have HORNDAWGS decicated race thread which will be opened nearer to the time which can have this information. We need to guard against the entire first page of Sportscar/GT being dedicated to Le Mans - there is life beyond Le Mans (Jeez - did I say that........? )
Did you really say that or was that my imagination
Old 26 May 2008, 15:54 (Ref:2212315)   #89
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Raise a glass for me, missing my first race since 1980 and starting to feel a bit edgy about it!

Hope the rain is not too heavy!
Old 26 May 2008, 16:12 (Ref:2212332)   #90
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Blimey mate, what catastrophe has brought this on?
Old 26 May 2008, 16:40 (Ref:2212358)   #91
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sitting under the awing as another bucket load of rain came down, myself and 3 others decided we should give the classic a go in 08. As soon as I got home I made the huge mistake of telling the wife I would not be going the next year, and from that point forward it has been a fact.

Cant quite belive I am not going, every time I pass my tent in the garage I get a pang of regret, but I know at some time the run had to be broken

I will enjoy 09 all the more and am already looking forward to a majastic P1Prodrive Aston win under cloudless skies.

Besides I am still going to Le Mans this year, just not in June so its not all bad news
Old 27 May 2008, 10:37 (Ref:2212889)   #92
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Yes

24th time and missed only one.

Leading a party of 22, with no less than 12 newbies!

Time spent trackside may be limited. since we're planning a gastronomic weekend and staying some kilometres away
Old 27 May 2008, 17:47 (Ref:2213268)   #93
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So, we will probably have for the meeting :
Ayse
PascaLM
AllonFS
Mal
Nobster
C9/89
Bodysnatcher
Truckosaurus
isynge
Sarthe82
kdr
Osella
GT6
SL
bernard b
ss_collins
rdjones
GTfour
Lusitano
Le Vieux
Mr Revhead
Old 27 May 2008, 17:48 (Ref:2213269)   #94
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Petit TT Meeting

What about a Petit meeting this sunday, who will be at LM ?
Old 27 May 2008, 18:31 (Ref:2213311)   #95
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not there this weekend, but will be there for the classic, as I suspect will be a few others, we could arrange a meet then.
Old 27 May 2008, 19:41 (Ref:2213376)   #96
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well I won't be there for Test Day or Classic..... Not since they moved the clasic from September to July - no chance!
Old 28 May 2008, 08:04 (Ref:2213687)   #97
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Well I won't be there for Test Day or Classic..... Not since they moved the clasic from September to July - no chance!
And I had always thought you were totally dedicated to Le Mans
Old 28 May 2008, 09:31 (Ref:2213752)   #98
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6
And I had always thought you were totally dedicated to Le Mans
We're all totally dedicated to LM and would all love to attend Test Day, the 24, the Classic and even spend our holidays in Le Sarthe. However, sadly, there are tiny details like holiday allocation and finance that get in the way.
Old 28 May 2008, 13:00 (Ref:2213890)   #99
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Exactly + the spousal annoyance factor, the biggest detail of them all...........
Old 28 May 2008, 13:35 (Ref:2213909)   #100
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM
So, we will probably have for the meeting :
Ayse
PascaLM
AllonFS
Mal
Nobster
C9/89
Bodysnatcher
Truckosaurus
isynge
Sarthe82
kdr
Osella
GT6
SL
bernard b
ss_collins
rdjones
GTfour
Lusitano
Le Vieux
Mr Revhead
Lusitano + Pug freak (not here, on the forum)