Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 May 2008, 13:45 (Ref:2213915)   #101
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I would be surprised if Bodysnatcher made it cos he will be busy Marshaling or if hes off watch then great!
Old 28 May 2008, 19:05 (Ref:2214132)   #102
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
one bottle = 8 glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89
I would be surprised if Bodysnatcher made it cos he will be busy Marshaling or if hes off watch then great!
I just need to have the approaching number of members because I will buy the bottles soon.
Gewurztraminer of course.

Bernard will you like to bring some bottles with you ?
Old 28 May 2008, 19:59 (Ref:2214155)   #103
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM
I just need to have the approaching number of members because I will buy the bottles soon.
Gewurztraminer of course.
I can think of one name missing off your list (unless it was meant to be a hint, in which case I'll find a very small tree nearby with just enough room for one person to stand under ).
Old 28 May 2008, 20:02 (Ref:2214158)   #104
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We need to arrange the pre meeting in the Place des Jacobins on Tuesday lunch time. For those of you who will be in Le Mans then.
Old 28 May 2008, 21:24 (Ref:2214213)   #105
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
...Bernard will you like to bring some bottles with you ?
they're ready to go (Pinot Gris, not chilled yet though)
Old 28 May 2008, 21:29 (Ref:2214217)   #106
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
So, we will probably have for the meeting :
Ayse
PascaLM
AllonFS
Mal
Nobster
C9/89
Bodysnatcher
Truckosaurus
isynge
Sarthe82
kdr
Osella
GT6
SL
bernard b
ss_collins
rdjones
GTfour
Lusitano
Le Vieux
Mr Revhead
hopefully KPY will join us as usual
my team mate Dominique will be there too
Old 28 May 2008, 21:41 (Ref:2214221)   #107
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Count me in, I'll read through the thread to find the details at some point!
Old 29 May 2008, 06:31 (Ref:2214387)   #108
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
I can think of one name missing off your list (unless it was meant to be a hint, in which case I'll find a very small tree nearby with just enough room for one person to stand under ).
It's obvious to me that you will be with us near the big tree.
And I'm confirming again for newbies : it's not a W.
Old 29 May 2008, 07:57 (Ref:2214445)   #109
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ooo my dads on that list !

Last edited by Elaviel; 29 May 2008 at 08:00.
Old 29 May 2008, 12:21 (Ref:2214601)   #110
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Who is dad?
Old 29 May 2008, 12:35 (Ref:2214613)   #111
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
now that would be telling!

Sorry thats childish -
GT6

Last edited by Elaviel; 29 May 2008 at 12:37.
Old 29 May 2008, 12:43 (Ref:2214616)   #112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So is he going without you?
Old 29 May 2008, 13:13 (Ref:2214634)   #113
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Nope i'll be there! He can't go without me! I make the tea!
Old 29 May 2008, 14:04 (Ref:2214655)   #114
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
It's obvious to me that you will be with us near the big tree.
And I'm confirming again for newbies : it's not a W.
I was just kidding, mon ami!
Old 29 May 2008, 14:11 (Ref:2214662)   #115
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
We need to arrange the pre meeting in the Place des Jacobins on Tuesday lunch time. For those of you who will be in Le Mans then.
Good idea.....and presumably this will involve a cold beer (or two)!
Old 29 May 2008, 16:16 (Ref:2214761)   #116
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel
Nope i'll be there! He can't go without me! I make the tea!

Excellent!
Old 29 May 2008, 18:39 (Ref:2214837)   #117
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
updated list :
KPY
Dominique
Bentley03
Elaviel
Ayse
PascaLM
AllonFS
Mal
Nobster
C9/89
Bodysnatcher
Truckosaurus
isynge
Sarthe82
kdr
Osella
GT6
SL
bernard b
ss_collins
rdjones
GTfour
Lusitano
Le Vieux
Mr Revhead
Old 29 May 2008, 18:47 (Ref:2214843)   #118
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
25! That's good going. Now, I know a lot of you - I suspect I've probably met the best part of half of you at Le Mans before, but I can never remember what names to put to some faces when I get home! Perhaps we need name badges!!
Old 29 May 2008, 19:34 (Ref:2214864)   #119
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi

a) Are you going?

and

b) Including this year, how many times will you have been to Le Mans?
a ) I'm leaving with my family on the Weds evening, Dover - Calais crossing, should arrive around about 2 am at La Suze sur Sarthe (11 km's from the circuit). I have my father and friends travelling down on the Weds morning, in total our party will hit 10, 8 of those will be going into watch the race.

b) My first Le Mans was 1983 and since then I have probably missed 5 events.

My 12 yr old son will be coming in to watch his second 24 hrs and my 15 yr old daughter her first . Although they have both attended many qually days I had never felt that comforatble with them there during the hussle and bussle of race day.

We will try and pop over to the TT meet, depending on how well they are behaving ! So count us in PascaLM.
Old 29 May 2008, 20:00 (Ref:2214880)   #120
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Good idea.....and presumably this will involve a cold beer (or two)!
I think that can be arrange, if anyone else is around then they are welcome to join use.
Old 30 May 2008, 05:45 (Ref:2215096)   #121
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
As my best friend is going with me this year I would like to bring him along for the meeting - if that's not a problem ( no forum member )

Are any of you guys or girls going this weekend, I am leaving for Le Mans at midnight for this weekend.
Old 30 May 2008, 06:30 (Ref:2215106)   #122
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster
As my best friend is going with me this year I would like to bring him along for the meeting - if that's not a problem ( no forum member )
I always have enough plastic glasses.
Old 30 May 2008, 07:57 (Ref:2215133)   #123
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The more the merrier - we just have to make sure we have enough room around the tree!
Old 30 May 2008, 09:40 (Ref:2215186)   #124
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Thats assuming they have not cut it down since last year, thier track record with trees in the last couple of years is not good.
Old 30 May 2008, 11:40 (Ref:2215261)   #125
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Don't be such a pessimist Daddy!