Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Jan 2010, 08:32 (Ref:2612594)   #151
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Good, I thought I had you two right!
I suspect your preference for LMP's rather than GT's is showing through.
Old 13 Jan 2010, 08:58 (Ref:2612610)   #152
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I suspect your preference for LMP's rather than GT's is showing through.

Well, that preference is strong, for sure, but if it was, it was never intended! I'm only trying to finish my 2009 story on my website. I'm actually sitting here now in Center Parcs on their wifi - trouble is, since I went back to adding captions to most of the photos, it takes sooooo long!
Old 13 Jan 2010, 09:04 (Ref:2612613)   #153
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Sounds like you should be having a restfull time. Drove from Kent to canary Wharfe this morning and it was very unpleasent, had more than enough of the snow now and look forward to the summer even more, role on June
Old 13 Jan 2010, 17:55 (Ref:2612865)   #154
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Aha! And what is his name Mr. b? And your brother's name?
My brother's name is Stéphane and my nephew is Louis
Old 14 Jan 2010, 09:48 (Ref:2613188)   #155
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
My brother's name is Stéphane and my nephew is Louis
I knew your brother was Stéphane, but I'm extremely embarassed to say that (even though we've spent many hours together trackside over the last couple of years) I don't know your name?
Old 14 Jan 2010, 10:24 (Ref:2613209)   #156
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I knew your brother was Stéphane, but I'm extremely embarassed to say that (even though we've spent many hours together trackside over the last couple of years) I don't know your name?

Now there's a point - what IS your name Monsieur B?
Old 14 Jan 2010, 18:51 (Ref:2613456)   #157
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Now there's a point - what IS your name Monsieur B?

What a mystery !!!!!!! I'm Eric
Old 14 Jan 2010, 19:06 (Ref:2613458)   #158
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
You're right but you know I used to recognize the people with their forum' name.
Old 15 Jan 2010, 08:42 (Ref:2613717)   #159
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes I also prefer the more mysterious nature of the forum names, the choice usually has a reference to a significant car (Me, GT4, batmobile, bentley 3) person (Aysedasi)or event and that gives a clue to the person and their interests.
Old 15 Jan 2010, 11:44 (Ref:2613778)   #160
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
What a mystery !!!!!!! I'm Eric
Nice to meet you Eric!

Old 15 Jan 2010, 19:42 (Ref:2613927)   #161
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
Nice to meet you Eric!

me too bentl...............................James
Old 15 Jan 2010, 19:43 (Ref:2613928)   #162
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
am I wrong?
Old 15 Jan 2010, 20:54 (Ref:2613962)   #163
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
am I wrong?
You are correct!