Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Apr 2009, 10:53 (Ref:2448531)   #26
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am not promising, but I will try (again) to make it!
Old 24 Apr 2009, 11:40 (Ref:2448563)   #27
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
should be there again .. and count me in for a pit visit

Ciao Marco
Old 1 May 2009, 10:59 (Ref:2453520)   #28
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I hope to have some news for you next week.

Old 1 May 2009, 11:56 (Ref:2453557)   #29
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Large quantities of smileys looks like good news! or someone got bored!
Old 1 May 2009, 22:45 (Ref:2453880)   #30
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Large quantities of smileys looks like good news!
Very good news..........

I can confirm that an extremely kind invitation has been received from one of the 'prototype' teams to visit their pit garage on the Friday afternoon at Le Mans this year. I shall open a dedicated thread revealing the identity of our hosts and the anticipated format of the visit in due course.
Old 1 May 2009, 23:40 (Ref:2453904)   #31
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Think I speak for everyone on here in saying thanks for all your efforts and expressing a huge amount of enthusiasm for coming along.

Looking forward to the new thread.
Old 2 May 2009, 07:24 (Ref:2453984)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well done, will keep Friday afternoon free, and await identity of our hosts, if they are as welcoming as embassy last year they will have a my support for the race.
Old 3 May 2009, 13:13 (Ref:2454562)   #33
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone have a map?
Old 3 May 2009, 13:26 (Ref:2454571)   #34
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real DMN View Post
Anyone have a map?
http://tentenths.com/forum/attachmen...7&d=1212239305
Old 3 May 2009, 15:08 (Ref:2454619)   #35
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks.
Old 4 May 2009, 12:05 (Ref:2455132)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Innit quiet............
Old 4 May 2009, 13:00 (Ref:2455159)   #37
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would love to meet up, as long as none of you offer me sweets, a drive in your car or try to insert your fingers anywhere in my body
Old 4 May 2009, 17:22 (Ref:2455309)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's OK, we'll get Rob to behave this year...........
Old 4 May 2009, 17:28 (Ref:2455312)   #39
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Old 4 May 2009, 17:36 (Ref:2455318)   #40
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Fine, but remember I have an attention span of a 14 year old, so keep me entertained.

Wait - I am 14.
Old 4 May 2009, 17:38 (Ref:2455319)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, but you can always remember not to use big words when you're talking to Rob......

(Sorry Mr. Jones - only joking.... )
Old 12 May 2009, 15:56 (Ref:2461006)   #42
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can't make it Ayse...but kdr will be there.
Old 15 May 2009, 11:21 (Ref:2462874)   #43
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Ok, I hope to be in that area, at the time arranged. I should, if all goes well, be in a lendurance tee shirt.
If not, what is the password and secret signal?

Tim
Old 15 May 2009, 12:00 (Ref:2462884)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Ok, I hope to be in that area, at the time arranged. I should, if all goes well, be in a lendurance tee shirt.
If not, what is the password and secret signal?

Tim
Just look for a group of people standing around drinking, that should narrow it down.

meeting place is top end of new village complex under the oldest tree, as all the others were chopped down a couple of years ago.
Old 16 May 2009, 00:51 (Ref:2463206)   #45
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
From what I remember from LMC, there were a few trees to pick from.

Ah well, I guess I just have to dig out that old AC-DC tour tee!

Hope THE MAN spots it?

8^)
Old 16 May 2009, 08:07 (Ref:2463292)   #46
Bluebottle
Veteran

United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Bluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You might see me and my folding bike there this time (What time?)
Old 16 May 2009, 08:11 (Ref:2463294)   #47
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebottle View Post
You might see me and my folding bike there this time (What time?)
http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....4&postcount=19
Old 22 May 2009, 11:20 (Ref:2466994)   #48
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I'll be there (only missed one and that was a good excuse...)

Should also have Hursty and his bro-in-law in tow.
Old 22 May 2009, 16:06 (Ref:2467150)   #49
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
I'll see if I can do the Friday, sadly no way I can do the Saturday.

It all depends on how my group's treasure hunt goes, and how much we get distracted by the free samples dished out to the Le Mans fans at the Super U at Mulsanne.
Old 22 May 2009, 16:48 (Ref:2467168)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I'll see if I can do the Friday, sadly no way I can do the Saturday.

It all depends on how my group's treasure hunt goes, and how much we get distracted by the free samples dished out to the Le Mans fans at the Super U at Mulsanne.

Come on G4J, priorities!