Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 May 2009, 17:45 (Ref:2467202)   #51
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
I'll be there (only missed one and that was a good excuse...)

Should also have Hursty and his bro-in-law in tow.
The meetting wouldn't be the same with out you Allon
Old 22 May 2009, 19:29 (Ref:2467258)   #52
Hursty
Rookie

Hursty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I endeavour to be there. I read pretty much every comment put on this site, just keep my opinions to me. I will be there with AllonFS and my brother this year (new recruit), but sadly? without my wife, Michele and James! See Ayse's 10/10's / tourist guide 2005/2008.
Old 22 May 2009, 20:30 (Ref:2467296)   #53
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Come on G4J, priorities!
Who can say no to free food? Especially when my diet consists of cremated Merquez for a week!

If there is free food, then I'm there.
Old 22 May 2009, 21:02 (Ref:2467312)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Food? That's the stuff that goes with the wine, is it......?
Old 22 May 2009, 21:27 (Ref:2467328)   #55
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Food? That's the stuff that goes with the wine, is it......?
Are you my dad....?
Old 23 May 2009, 08:54 (Ref:2467493)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Are you my dad....?
I rather doubt it, knowing your age and what happened to me after I had my now 19 year old.......
Old 23 May 2009, 10:09 (Ref:2467517)   #57
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Ayse, any news about whether our old friend Fab may be joining us again?
Old 23 May 2009, 14:02 (Ref:2467600)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Ayse, any news about whether our old friend Fab may be joining us again?

I'm hopeful....... at least of seeing him during the weekend, if not necessarily at the meet. I'm working on it.......
Old 23 May 2009, 20:39 (Ref:2467823)   #59
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I'm hopeful....... at least of seeing him during the weekend, if not necessarily at the meet. I'm working on it.......
I hope that Fab will join us for this millesime !
Old 23 May 2009, 22:17 (Ref:2467881)   #60
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We should all PM him to tell him we want to see him!
Old 24 May 2009, 08:37 (Ref:2468037)   #61
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
We should all PM him to tell him we want to see him!
Done
Old 27 May 2009, 22:03 (Ref:2470574)   #62
miguel1810
Rookie

United Kingdom
Just down from the Dunlop Bridge
miguel1810 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, as I'm a total newbie to ten-tenths I have no idea where the fabled tree is... although from the pictures I've seen it looks like its between the infield of the Dunlop bridge and the new shopping area....

Anyways... if someone can let me know what the timings are as I'm there with my old pop 70+ Le Mans vet (this will be my 8th and my pops 14th) we'll be staying out at Sille De Philliip and heading in for the Mon/Tues Scrutineering and then the qualifying weds/thur open day on friday and then the race weekend....

Would be good to say a 'hello from a 10/10ths newbie/rookie'

Miguel
Old 27 May 2009, 22:22 (Ref:2470583)   #63
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel1810 View Post
Well, as I'm a total newbie to ten-tenths I have no idea where the fabled tree is... although from the pictures I've seen it looks like its between the infield of the Dunlop bridge and the new shopping area...
This is the 'official' 10Tenths tree!

It's the last tree on the left as you enter the new village. I think we've agreed this year's meeting will start at 11:30. You and your dad will be most welcome, we'll very much look forward to meeting you!
Old 27 May 2009, 23:38 (Ref:2470607)   #64
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Being most hopeful of finally making the meet, the latest photo is a fantastic navigation aid, as an adjunct (and reflecting my basic reliance on technology) does anyone have the KML from the giant pin of yesteryear floating around so I can get my GPS to help me navigate my way through the throng?
Old 28 May 2009, 07:09 (Ref:2470707)   #65
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Once again I will try and make it - I am not making any promises though as I have tried for several years and not managed. Would be good to put faces to names though.
Old 28 May 2009, 09:05 (Ref:2470758)   #66
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I hope that Fab will join us for this millesime !
Great news.
Fab will be at the meeting around noon, with three newbies.
I'm so looking forward to seeing Fab again
Old 28 May 2009, 09:31 (Ref:2470781)   #67
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Being most hopeful of finally making the meet, the latest photo is a fantastic navigation aid, as an adjunct (and reflecting my basic reliance on technology) does anyone have the KML from the giant pin of yesteryear floating around so I can get my GPS to help me navigate my way through the throng?
The RoboGEOtags are:
47.954084;0.208998
Does that help?
Old 28 May 2009, 11:06 (Ref:2470826)   #68
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
The RoboGEOtags are:
47.954084;0.208998
Does that help?
Perfect! Means I should be obvious to all as the bloke shuffling around peering at a small screen while looking for a group of 10/10thsers under a tree!
Old 28 May 2009, 12:45 (Ref:2470897)   #69
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Great news.
Fab will be at the meeting around noon, with three newbies.
I'm so looking forward to seeing Fab again

How am I supposed to be discreet after that ?

Bless you all !
Old 28 May 2009, 12:59 (Ref:2470907)   #70
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
will definitely be there now!
Old 28 May 2009, 13:09 (Ref:2470913)   #71
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab View Post

Bless you all !
Excellent, will finally get to meet the man who got me hooked on 10Tenths!
Old 28 May 2009, 17:49 (Ref:2471063)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab View Post

Bless you all !
I think I speak for many here when I say this is the best news of all.

We've missed you.
Old 28 May 2009, 18:24 (Ref:2471085)   #73
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fab at the meeting !

AMAZING !!!
Old 28 May 2009, 18:27 (Ref:2471088)   #74
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
This is the 'official' 10Tenths tree!

It's the last tree on the left as you enter the new village. I think we've agreed this year's meeting will start at 11:30. You and your dad will be most welcome, we'll very much look forward to meeting you!
The little girl, under the tree, will be there too (and also her brother)
Old 28 May 2009, 18:45 (Ref:2471098)   #75
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That is great news, it will save the now annual chat about will Fab be joining next year !!!