Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2013, 12:20 (Ref:3257102)   #226
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
With the Friday garage visit in mind, I bought a very pink polo shirt at the weekend.

I might be wearing an Ajax away football shirt for next season ( black with pink )
I know : got nothing to do with Le Mans but the colours do match our visiting team.
Old 3 Jun 2013, 12:22 (Ref:3257104)   #227
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Have you not seen the new Art car, now try to find a shirt to match that
Old 3 Jun 2013, 12:36 (Ref:3257111)   #228
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I like the N138, too. SO pretty! Well, in places, anyway!
Old 3 Jun 2013, 12:56 (Ref:3257117)   #229
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
How about a blast round the full circuit in a Pesca prototype?

Costs a packet, though:
http://www.lemansdriver.fr/autos/bap...que_officielle
Old 3 Jun 2013, 13:04 (Ref:3257123)   #230
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Who needs a Sat nav the old N138 to le mans runs along the old roman road almost dead straight I am sure even a teenager should be able to follow that.
That is one of the routes we avoid - there are far better roads if you enjoy driving

Try turning left onto the D4 after Gace then down to Courtomer, Le Mele sur sarthe, Mamers, Ballon then Le Mans
Old 3 Jun 2013, 13:20 (Ref:3257131)   #231
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
we do plenty of other back roads but by the time we hit Gace we just want to get to the camp site
Old 3 Jun 2013, 14:10 (Ref:3257147)   #232
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Have you not seen the new Art car, now try to find a shirt to match that
I definitely want one of those if they do one - Eric, can we ask Oak?

Last edited by Aysedasi; 5 Jun 2013 at 17:46.
Old 5 Jun 2013, 17:40 (Ref:3258113)   #233
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
New head torch... For my birthday today.... From the wife..... :getmecoat:
Old 5 Jun 2013, 19:03 (Ref:3258163)   #234
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Since the D700 has rendered my long lens slightly obsolete (DX lens, but the pictures still look much nicer with the new body) a cheap, placeholder, 70-300G arrived today for 45 quid. Will be suitable for a year while I save up for some glass that does the camera justice as well as my F/1.8 50mm.
Old 6 Jun 2013, 09:36 (Ref:3258433)   #235
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Seems to be a real little Nikon love-fest going on here. Canon over here...
Old 6 Jun 2013, 10:20 (Ref:3258446)   #236
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Me too
Old 6 Jun 2013, 10:39 (Ref:3258452)   #237
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Siding with wwodb, firm Nikon user here.
Old 6 Jun 2013, 11:38 (Ref:3258472)   #238
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This could potentially rival the Tetre Rouge/Houx power struggle!
Old 6 Jun 2013, 14:07 (Ref:3258526)   #239
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
For years I was Olympus. Still am. Hence Maison Blanche!
Old 6 Jun 2013, 14:47 (Ref:3258541)   #240
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
keeping out of this one camera's are not really me
Old 6 Jun 2013, 14:56 (Ref:3258547)   #241
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Had a look at a Nikon a while back but the phone on it seemed really rubbish, so gave it a miss.
Old 6 Jun 2013, 20:28 (Ref:3258710)   #242
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice one.......
Old 6 Jun 2013, 21:08 (Ref:3258724)   #243
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm Canon
Old 6 Jun 2013, 23:12 (Ref:3258753)   #244
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
If any of the Canon-ites are looking for a new lens I've got a 70-300 mm that I'm not using anymore so PM if you're interested in it. I'll be taking it to Le Mans anyway so it's available for use for any tenthers!
Old 6 Jun 2013, 23:54 (Ref:3258760)   #245
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nikon & DSLR newbie here so watch out as it's my first time as a camera yeilding spectator at Le Mans !
Old 7 Jun 2013, 11:02 (Ref:3258898)   #246
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Just to back up Frostie's comment? I have a now surpus Nikon 70-300 ED-D going begging. It will be in the bag, but I doubt it will get to see daylight.
It could be loaned, borrowed, or bought. I have all the box etc.
Sadly I dropped the WEC stickered hood at Silverstone, round by Snoozebox somewhere, at British GT meeting. New hoods can be bought. I can supply WEC stickers!
Old 7 Jun 2013, 15:03 (Ref:3258985)   #247
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It lives:

(Via Endurance News on Facebook)
Old 7 Jun 2013, 19:26 (Ref:3259073)   #248
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
and it moves

demo of rolling classification http://youtu.be/Ya214XO9qR4
Old 7 Jun 2013, 21:21 (Ref:3259125)   #249
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That actually looks quite smart - but you'd have thought they would have built it so it didn't sway in the breeze.......
Old 10 Jun 2013, 22:18 (Ref:3260650)   #250
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was tip on Martin Lewis' money saving show, travel special, that recommended that you always carry the EU Health insurance card with you.