Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 15 Jun 2004, 20:14 (Ref:1005213)   #1
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Canadians - Indy GP live coverage?

I know TSN is showing neither the race nor the quals live - preferring instead to show GOLF, if you can believe that. They also won't give us EURO2K4 live this coming weekend because of their silly golf coverage. Anyone know if Speed will be blacking out the Indy coverage - like they did with the Canadian GP last weekend?

Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 15 Jun 2004 at 20:14.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 20:31 (Ref:1005225)   #2
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
They usually don't black out the Speed TV cast, but did this weekend for some reason. I already wrote TSN to complain about this, not that it helps any. Hopefully the Speed coverage isn't blacked out.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 20:48 (Ref:1005242)   #3
ElScOrChO
Racer

ElScOrChO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It will be live on Radio-Canada at 12h30, hope you don't mind with the french language! ;-)
Old 15 Jun 2004, 23:14 (Ref:1005401)   #4
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It won't be blacked out according to SpeedTV.com
Thank God!
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 16 Jun 2004, 03:29 (Ref:1005468)   #5
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
Omega99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ElScOrChO
It will be live on Radio-Canada at 12h30, hope you don't mind with the french language! ;-)
I forgot about the French coverage! We get it out here in Alberta (I think) and it's excellent!
Old 16 Jun 2004, 03:57 (Ref:1005471)   #6
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
I would love to watch it in French, but we don't get it!