Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:46 (Ref:4095919)   #126
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
As the race has started on imsaradio I guess my stream is permanently broken.
Try player.radiolemans.co (use RS2)
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:46 (Ref:4095920)   #127
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Press pause on the rlm feed. Use switches to onboards for engine noise in the feed to sync it up. Then air guns once the pit stops start.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:47 (Ref:4095921)   #128
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
FYI. On peacock - no ads, commentary goes quiet when they go to ads. Perfect to have IMSA radio on too with.
And it finally settled here, think my local hub is GARBAGE. But that's Comcast/Xfinity for you, charge more, get less
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:49 (Ref:4095922)   #129
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
I found switching to a modern smart phone from an older laptop helped my quality. (Casting to chromecast)
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:49 (Ref:4095924)   #130
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
As the race has started on imsaradio I guess my stream is permanently broken.
Try https://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.c...ans/index.html
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:49 (Ref:4095925)   #131
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
Try player.radiolemans.co (use RS2)

That's how I knew the race had started. Their radio stream is awesome, and MUCH appreciated since I sat glued listening to ALMS back in the day. Their video far less amazing, sadly.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:53 (Ref:4095928)   #132
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post

That one had the same error, but started working with a VPN in the US!? Wasn't the idea that the web stream was for people outside of the US.
I hate technology some days.

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:55 (Ref:4095930)   #133
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
It looks like a formation lap. That's a lot of cars, and closely packed!
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:56 (Ref:4095931)   #134
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
Other then RLM is about 30sec ahead of peacocks video feed.
Yeah, i just paused for a bit. I reckon it was more than 30s.

Quote:
That's how I knew the race had started. Their radio stream is awesome, and MUCH appreciated since I sat glued listening to ALMS back in the day. Their video far less amazing, sadly.
Sorry it isn't working for you.

Peacock has worked well for me (good picture quality too) so I didn't quickly fly to Europe.

However we are not 15 minutes in and we have a Wickens feature adn aren't seeing the racing. All good and I loved it, but live sport people. Live sport is on now.

Does the IMSA TV have a different feed, 'cus I've got the private jet on stand by.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:58 (Ref:4095932)   #135
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is some fun lappery going on at the moment. Diving down the inside, round the outside, making places up with the backmarkers.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:59 (Ref:4095933)   #136
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
On our pet subject of streams and the like. Live timing is 2m 5s ahead of peacock for me.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:00 (Ref:4095934)   #137
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Beats anything else I have tried:

http://livescoring.us/2022/imsa01/

Where else could I find out that Both BMWs and surviving Corvette all set their fastest Petit laps on #260.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:00 (Ref:4095935)   #138
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Man, there's gonna be a decent crowd wreck and soon with the Protos dropping wheels and trying to slam through the GTs

They need to have the production team sit down and watch during the commercial brakes on peacock. Just in car and amazing how loud and hard the bus stop was in the WTR Acura. Sorry that's FAR more important to 80% of those watching than what Michelin did with tires, or the Olympics.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:01 (Ref:4095936)   #139
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Does the IMSA TV have a different feed, 'cus I've got the private jet on stand by.

I can't get Peacock but run IMSA TV in a separate tab and see if it is the same feed.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:01 (Ref:4095937)   #140
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
Quote:
On our pet subject of streams and the like. Live timing is 2m 5s ahead of peacock for me.

Yeah it sounds like the pausable timing feeds have been removed. The desktop client event removed the super secret mode for wec racing.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:02 (Ref:4095938)   #141
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belt driven View Post
Beats anything else I have tried:

http://livescoring.us/2022/imsa01/

Where else could I find out that Both BMWs and surviving Corvette all set their fastest Petit laps on #260.
Yesss, simple, clean, and effective. Thanks!
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:02 (Ref:4095939)   #142
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Effing NBC still can't figure out how to cover an event. Love the Wickens story, but I wanna watch cars go round, please and thank you!
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:03 (Ref:4095940)   #143
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I forgot about the desktop client. I'm on the web. No pausing.

Anyway, head to NBC everyone, Jr is trying a bobsleigh. Live sport baby!
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:05 (Ref:4095941)   #144
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I can't get Peacock but run IMSA TV in a separate tab and see if it is the same feed.
Did you get to see Wickens and just now Dale Jr in a Bobsleigh. I'm on my way if you didn't.

On some parts of the track the shadows are long already.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:06 (Ref:4095942)   #145
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Bourdais is catching...
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:08 (Ref:4095943)   #146
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Effing NBC still can't figure out how to cover an event. Love the Wickens story, but I wanna watch cars go round, please and thank you!
Yeah, Wickens good that's race coverage fair play. And love he just chugged that champagne on the podium first.

Jr and the bobsled, don't give a rip. If you must that's PiP stuff *******s. I didn't tune in for MORE Olympic coverage
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:10 (Ref:4095944)   #147
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just got out of work .... I may be a simpleton, but I like watching cars go in circles. less fluff, please. I am a huge Mario fan, but he is not racing today. I tuned in for the race. Rune fluff in the off-season, right?
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:11 (Ref:4095945)   #148
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
Knock on wood, 30 minutes in, and the race is still green…
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:11 (Ref:4095946)   #149
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, Wickens good that's race coverage fair play. And love he just chugged that champagne on the podium first.

Jr and the bobsled, don't give a rip. If you must that's PiP stuff *******s. I didn't tune in for MORE Olympic coverage
That was awesome, the chugging but I just don't understand. I've tuned in for a race.
Old 29 Jan 2022, 19:12 (Ref:4095947)   #150
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:

Anyway, head to NBC everyone, Jr is trying a bobsleigh. Live sport baby!
Epic stuff!