Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 13 Jun 2003, 15:43 (Ref:630621)   #1
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Franchitti to return at Honda Indy 225!!!

Dario Franchitti will make his comeback at Pikes Peak after suffering a back injury after a fall on his motorbike whilst in Scotland. BRILLIANT!!!!!

Full Story

In other news, Jaques Lazier will drive again for A.J Foyt Racing in thier no 5 car.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 16:33 (Ref:630652)   #2
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Dario needs a good result to kicksstart his season, he's not in championship contention anymore though, and he and Wheldon may be primarily aiding Kanaan's challenge.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 22:24 (Ref:631609)   #3
jenna
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
jenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anyone know what he did to his back specifically? 10 weeks seems like a short time to heal a back injury, or is that normal? got the impression when we first heard about the accident that he was in a pretty bad way, so i'm glad to hear that he's ok and racing again. i'm starting to think these guys have super-human strength! they keep surprising me by how quickly they're back in the car after injuring themselves...
Old 16 Jun 2003, 01:06 (Ref:632477)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Their contracts, either current or future, are also likely to require a level of commitment to getting back in the seat as fast as possible

Crushed vertebrae I believe was the problem, 2 fractures

And to me 10 weeks is way too soon...but I said the same about Tony Kanaan and look how he recovred...

The fitness of these guys is outstanding for the most part, so any of the natural healing processes of the body are already actioned for a hyperactive return to work ethic
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods