Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jun 2012, 07:09 (Ref:3084158)   #101
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
If Simmi is going I guess I'll be the one making growling noises at anyone who tries to take our spot at Dunlop for the start.
meet is at 12.00 so plenty of time to attend and then get back before the space at dunlop gets full
Old 3 Jun 2012, 13:56 (Ref:3084486)   #102
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
well with 20 people going to the pit visit there should be well over twenty at the meet
To attend the Pit Visit it should be mandatory to come to the Ten-Tenths meeting
Old 3 Jun 2012, 14:00 (Ref:3084489)   #103
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
To attend the Pit Visit it should be mandatory to come to the Ten-Tenths meeting
I would agree
Old 3 Jun 2012, 14:28 (Ref:3084509)   #104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Seems only fair........
Old 3 Jun 2012, 15:11 (Ref:3084523)   #105
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Seems only fair........
For me no problem, I'll be there anyway, meeting all of you is one the must do's every year.
Old 3 Jun 2012, 15:18 (Ref:3084524)   #106
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
My recent purchase on the fleabay makes it much easier for my friends to go to Mulsanne with the car(if they'd wish so) and me attending the 10/10s meet. I could join them later on.
Old 4 Jun 2012, 17:48 (Ref:3085193)   #107
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well that took a while! finally caught up with reading all the post and very much looking forward to Le Mans this year! I shall make sure dad attends and is not drinking the campsite dry 1 week left at work before we go whoop!
Old 4 Jun 2012, 20:31 (Ref:3085273)   #108
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I will try my hardest to drink the campsite dry by friday night but I will be at the meet on saturday
Old 4 Jun 2012, 20:35 (Ref:3085276)   #109
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
That's the spirit, hope that the campsite is not too big...
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:00 (Ref:3085786)   #110
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm running the Lancia LC2 (Chassis 002) in the Group C support race. Car 5.

And sharing the duties in car 66 JMW Motorsport Ferrari 458 in the main event.

If there is a 10/10 gathering, please come and say hi in the JMW garage and I will show you the car etc. We are down near the pit exit, garage 51.

It is a long week and always nice to meet and chat to 10/10ers and other enthusiasts.

Roger
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:03 (Ref:3085787)   #111
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks very much Roger, I'm sure we will come and see you guys!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:08 (Ref:3085791)   #112
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills View Post

If there is a 10/10 gathering, please come and say hi in the JMW garage and I will show you the car etc. We are down near the pit exit, garage 51.

It is a long week and always nice to meet and chat to 10/10ers and other enthusiasts.

Roger
Thanks a lot Roger!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:22 (Ref:3085799)   #113
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Two garage visits in one year! That's very generous of you Rodger, no doubt many Tenthers will come along.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:36 (Ref:3085810)   #114
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!

The more pit visits the merrier!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:49 (Ref:3085822)   #115
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:

Roger
yes, thanks indeed Roger, did you run the Lancia at Spa too? and if so under what number?

Hope you guys have a good race !
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3085824)   #116
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No, I was at Brands that weekend. I ran it as an invitation class car in the CanAm race there and won with it. Not a bad shake down for the Le Mans support race.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 19:54 (Ref:3085828)   #117
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
No, I was at Brands that weekend. I ran it as an invitation class car in the CanAm race there and won with it. Not a bad shake down for the Le Mans support race.
Please consider CRAA (Classic Race Aarhus) Next year
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:01 (Ref:3085834)   #118
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very kind offer Roger! Goes without saying that a LOT of 10Tenthers are very excited to see the Lancia back at La Sarthe. Big fan of the JMW team so wishing you the best of luck for the big show! Car certainly looks fast.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:25 (Ref:3085851)   #119
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
That's a very friendly Offer Roger . Is the Lancia LC2 #002 also in Martini Livery ??
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:34 (Ref:3085855)   #120
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This trip keeps getting awesomer.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3085860)   #121
DrWiWi
Rookie

Belgium
Neerpelt Belgium
DrWiWi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I´ve been watching this forum silently for the last couple of years, but have decided to try and join the meeting this year. It´s going to be my fourth 24 hrs at Le Mans.
Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

Any requests for booze to bring along?
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:58 (Ref:3085870)   #122
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
A crate of Westvleteren 12 would be nice!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:58 (Ref:3085871)   #123
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Roger
Brilliant news that the Lancia will be on track, one of my all time favourites particularly in Martini livery. Good luck for the main event Roger, would be great to come and visit you, thanks for the invitation
Old 5 Jun 2012, 21:01 (Ref:3085874)   #124
DrWiWi
Rookie

Belgium
Neerpelt Belgium
DrWiWi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol @ vincegail, u know how difficult it is to get hold of that stuff?
Old 5 Jun 2012, 21:03 (Ref:3085876)   #125
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWiWi View Post
I´ve been watching this forum silently for the last couple of years, but have decided to try and join the meeting this year. It´s going to be my fourth 24 hrs at Le Mans.
Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

Any requests for booze to bring along?
Yes, Duvels please.

B.t.w., welcome to the world's best sportscarforum DrWiWi.