Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Apr 2009, 01:12 (Ref:2434742)   #26
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
And not going through five(?) gearboxes like at Spa last year.....

Kox/Bouchut/Rusinov would be a fairly good lineup, I'd be rapt if that car ended up on the podium this year at Le Mans, however impossible it may seem but LAA would have to have some a lot go wrong for that to happen. I think JetAlliance and JLOC won't get a look in for the podium.
Old 6 Apr 2009, 07:16 (Ref:2434817)   #27
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
And not going through five(?) gearboxes like at Spa last year.....

Kox/Bouchut/Rusinov would be a fairly good lineup, I'd be rapt if that car ended up on the podium this year at Le Mans, however impossible it may seem but LAA would have to have some a lot go wrong for that to happen. I think JetAlliance and JLOC won't get a look in for the podium.
If JetAlliance had managed to get Wendlinger and Sharp back in the car then I would have put them down for 3rd, but it does look like it's going to be 'vette lockout on the podium, barring any problems. The P&M cars will be able to run at 90% or less for most of the race, they'll probably be able to park up for an hour near the end and still win GT1 by a country mile! In fact the ACO might as well send them the trophies in the post and save GM some money!
Old 6 Apr 2009, 18:07 (Ref:2435379)   #28
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I must admit im seriously peed off about the Gigawave decision to pull out , but I understand their new focus . But that leaves only 1 DBR9 and that could have been a very quick car indeed .

The decision to have Lichter Hoyer in the car absolutly destroys its already slim chance against the might of Pratt & Miller .

Deeply saddened about that . Wouldnt surprise me to see a half decent crew in the JLOC entry , they have to start proving themselves by now surely !!!

No Saleen ..... disgusted !!!
Old 6 Apr 2009, 18:15 (Ref:2435384)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What saddens me is teams pulling out from Le Mans with two months to go - period.
Old 6 Apr 2009, 19:10 (Ref:2435420)   #30
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
What saddens me is teams pulling out from Le Mans with two months to go - period.
If they're going to pull out though, it is better they do it sooner than later.

DK
Old 7 Apr 2009, 19:32 (Ref:2436133)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
If they're going to pull out though, it is better they do it sooner than later.

DK
Yes, better that than in race week, I'll grant you.....
Old 7 Apr 2009, 19:41 (Ref:2436149)   #32
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
The decision to have Lichter Hoyer in the car absolutly destroys its already slim chance against the might of Pratt & Miller .

Deeply saddened about that . Wouldnt surprise me to see a half decent crew in the JLOC entry , they have to start proving themselves by now surely !!!
And yet, since Lichtner-Hoyer is privately funding the whole effort himself, one can hardly blame him for wanting to drive when he finally gets his team to LM. Too bad they couldn't find enough sponsorship to at least put 2 pros in the car with him though.

Tags
2009 le mans, 2009 le mans entries