Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 1 May 2003, 21:51 (Ref:586783)   #1
oilver_sb85
Rookie

oilver_sb85 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LM test weekend poster+program

I was just wondering if anyone going to pre-q this weekend could pick me up an 'essais le mans' poster and programme and i will send you some money for them when you get back, cant make it there myself as im going to Champcars at Brands Hatch
Old 2 May 2003, 07:00 (Ref:586996)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Not sure ACO edits a programm... we'll see if the poster is available...
Old 2 May 2003, 07:30 (Ref:587018)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have seen second had PQ (Test Day) "programmes" up for sale somewhere, but that was a few years ago. I must admit, I'd like to see one if they do produce something more than a few A4 sheets.....
Old 13 May 2003, 13:17 (Ref:597879)   #4
oilver_sb85
Rookie

oilver_sb85 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did anyone bring back any spare copies of the 2003 LM test day poster and program, I would be interested in purchasing said items so just post a message or drop me an email if you would sell me any or know where I could get some - Thanks
Old 13 May 2003, 16:31 (Ref:598075)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I never saw either a poster OR a program while I was there. And I wanted them for myself and friends too.
Old 14 May 2003, 05:46 (Ref:598477)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
There was one ; I got two and gave one to FG... sorry Oilver_sb85, I'm afraid I'll keep mine as a memory...

If you're an ACO member, you could ask for...

Even if you're not, but you ordered tickets, they could send you one...