Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Apr 2010, 19:04 (Ref:2675190)   #176
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
Dome ?? .. damnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 20 Apr 2010, 10:47 (Ref:2676452)   #177
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I'm almost not disappointed about no garage visit this year. Last year's was so special, the team so amazingly open and friendly that we would be hard pressed to get anything similar. Of course if Aston Martin suddenly welcome us with open arms I wouldn't say no!
Old 20 Apr 2010, 11:14 (Ref:2676462)   #178
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
I'm almost not disappointed about no garage visit this year. Last year's was so special, the team so amazingly open and friendly that we would be hard pressed to get anything similar. Of course if Aston Martin suddenly welcome us with open arms I wouldn't say no!
Interesting you should say that, I hold very similar views. I just don't have the time to dedicate to properly organising a garage visit this year, but even if I did, I'm really not sure it would match (or even come close to) the experience of last year. Bart and his crew put in so much time and effort on our behalf, it was truly special.

That said, it was always my intention to make the Friday afternoon garage visit an annual 10Tenths tradition alongside the Saturday meeting.
Old 20 Apr 2010, 11:16 (Ref:2676464)   #179
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I am still trying on the 2010 visit, all is not lost yet.
Old 20 Apr 2010, 11:21 (Ref:2676469)   #180
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for your efforts GT6, don't let me put you off!
Old 20 Apr 2010, 11:24 (Ref:2676472)   #181
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Thanks for your efforts GT6, don't let me put you off!
Er no, nor me!
Old 20 Apr 2010, 13:17 (Ref:2676576)   #182
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i've never known him to check his emails so much!!
Old 20 Apr 2010, 15:04 (Ref:2676640)   #183
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
i've never known him to check his emails so much!!

That is too funny.

Any which way,I'm looking forward just to see you lot at our Saturday meeting and if a garagevisit isn't possible this year,then maybe we can still meet up somewhere during the pitwalk?
Old 20 Apr 2010, 21:06 (Ref:2676910)   #184
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Why not? I don't have to rush off for a change this year so it would be good to bump into a few of you!
Old 20 Apr 2010, 21:27 (Ref:2676926)   #185
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Why not? I don't have to rush off for a change this year so it would be good to bump into a few of you!
If we visit the pitwalk,it's mostly for around an our or two,sometimes more. Hanging around,taking pics,having the odd conversation with drivers/mechanics...

We might put down a target time? Lets say,after we've visited the parade?
Old 11 May 2013, 16:34 (Ref:3245770)   #186
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Somewhat belated - some footage from our 2009 pit visit......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymbW6...ature=youtu.be
Old 11 May 2013, 16:51 (Ref:3245785)   #187
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
meaning no offence to all the other teams that have shown us around but that first visit was amazing and will always be the best
Old 12 May 2013, 04:25 (Ref:3245982)   #188
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I definitely have to do this some year soon! I take it Speedy Team Sebah was the precursor to Rebellion Racing? (Just a few giveaways )

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 12 May 2013, 14:32 (Ref:3246215)   #189
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes.
Old 12 May 2013, 16:31 (Ref:3246282)   #190
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Still have the t-shirt, was my first visit, always special!
Old 12 May 2013, 16:36 (Ref:3246285)   #191
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Try to wear mine for the meet each year, and proud to do so
Old 12 May 2013, 17:24 (Ref:3246307)   #192
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Never worn mine. Not because I don't want to - it's just way too small!
Old 12 May 2013, 17:26 (Ref:3246310)   #193
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Same Problem for me
Old 12 May 2013, 17:30 (Ref:3246315)   #194
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeah - that GT6 fellow must have got the only XXXXXL one they had.........
Old 12 May 2013, 17:34 (Ref:3246318)   #195
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
If it's any consolation, the black / white colours on the t-shirts tend to bleed after multiple wash cycles - leaving the white bits a little more grey than would be ideal.

So those of you yet to wear yours have got considerably more pristine ones than the rest of us...
Old 12 May 2013, 18:37 (Ref:3246363)   #196
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had mine on when we were at silverstone, though you couldn't see it under all the layers! Though its a little misshapen these days!
Old 12 May 2013, 20:38 (Ref:3246406)   #197
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Yeah - that GT6 fellow must have got the only XXXXXL one they had.........
No i just look that big it is an optical illusion, but it is a little tight these days
Old 13 May 2013, 10:00 (Ref:3246639)   #198
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Never worn mine. Not because I don't want to - it's just way too small!
Wore mine for the first time a couple of weeks ago....and a very good fit it is too....now!

I shall be wearing it with pride at Le Mans this year!
Old 13 May 2013, 10:08 (Ref:3246643)   #199
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
meaning no offence to all the other teams that have shown us around but that first visit was amazing and will always be the best
I have (good) reason to believe that Bart knows just what an outstanding job he did, and how much we all enjoyed it.

Old 13 May 2013, 18:22 (Ref:3246857)   #200
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't doubt that for a moment....