Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 30 Jan 2003, 20:30 (Ref:490985)   #1
oilver_sb85
Rookie

oilver_sb85 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wanted le mans memorabilia

Hi I just wondered if anyone has any of the follwing items they would be willing to sell, or knows where I could get hold of them:

2001 Essais le mans poster/programme

2001 le mans 24hours poster

2002 Essais le mans poster/programme

Thanks
Old 31 Jan 2003, 13:21 (Ref:491802)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I haven't got any memorabilia that I'm in a position to sell. I remember buying 4-5 programmes for the race weekend a few years ago (which I hadn't bought at the time) - to complete my collection, and I got them from a bookshop somewhere, mail order. But I must confess I can't now remember where it was. Have you tried EBay?
Old 31 Jan 2003, 14:26 (Ref:491869)   #3
Banks
Rookie

Banks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try this link - www.collectorscarbooks.com
They carry most of the Le Mans programmes and Posters
Old 31 Jan 2003, 15:57 (Ref:491974)   #4
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
www.experiencelemans.com has posters.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 4 Feb 2003, 23:54 (Ref:496757)   #5
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Re: wanted le mans memorabilia

Quote:
Originally posted by oilver_sb85
Hi I just wondered if anyone has any of the follwing items they would be willing to sell, or knows where I could get hold of them:

2001 Essais le mans poster/programme

2001 le mans 24hours poster

2002 Essais le mans poster/programme

Thanks
I have a 2001 Essais poster/programme I'd be willing to sell. Email me with an offer, or for more info!!,

Christopher
Old 5 Feb 2003, 11:40 (Ref:497154)   #6
oilver_sb85
Rookie

oilver_sb85 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
KPY, I would be very interested in buying your 2001 Essais Le Mans program, do you have a seperate poster and program or does the program fold out into a poster with car details etc, could you post or email your email address and then I can make you an offer!

Thanks
Old 5 Feb 2003, 12:32 (Ref:497196)   #7
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you want me to bring you stuff back from Le Mans 2003, let me know. I have done this for people in the past and I love collecting up stuff.
Old 5 Feb 2003, 14:28 (Ref:497310)   #8
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Liz, I'm going to give you a backpack and a shipping tube to roll posters in this time. And maybe a folding cart to carry it all.

Last edited by paul-collins; 5 Feb 2003 at 14:29.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 5 Feb 2003, 16:55 (Ref:497437)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I want a sign. A nice yellow and blue ACO sign for my study wall. Not that I'm suggesting someone should nick one for me.........
Old 5 Feb 2003, 16:58 (Ref:497442)   #10
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I want a sign. A nice yellow and blue ACO sign for my study wall. Not that I'm suggesting someone should nick one for me.........
Does an ACO sticker for your windshield could make it ?
Old 5 Feb 2003, 18:16 (Ref:497513)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Does an ACO sticker for your windshield could make it ?
Sadly not Fab, I've got those coming out of my ears! (If you understand the rather strange expression!)
Old 5 Feb 2003, 23:17 (Ref:497898)   #12
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by oilver_sb85
KPY, does the program fold out into a poster with car details etc, could you post or email your email address and then I can make you an offer!

Thanks
Yes it's the fold-out

kpylaws@aol.com

Hear from you soon!

Christopher
Old 6 Feb 2003, 00:04 (Ref:497933)   #13
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paul, give me a list. I'll be there for a week! (And also going to the pre-qualifying so expect a poster from that if they have them.)