Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 9 Sep 2022, 13:32 (Ref:4125420)   #76
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA5Qrc

Full gallery now on Flickr
Old 9 Jun 2023, 06:26 (Ref:4160942)   #77
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Looking forward to the Harewood championship round next month. I rarely dip in to the F1 stuff here but 56 pages on Rich Energy - yes, 56 - and just 6 on stuff you can actually go and see for yourself like BHC ?
Old 30 Jun 2023, 06:17 (Ref:4165907)   #78
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
So it looks like I'm one of the very , very few hillclimb attenders on here. It's a cross I shall just have to bear ..
Old 30 Jun 2023, 09:20 (Ref:4165923)   #79
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
So it looks like I'm one of the very , very few hillclimb attenders on here. It's a cross I shall just have to bear ..
Although now downunder I still try and watch as many as I can by live stream, but sadly not an actual attendee.
Old 30 Jun 2023, 19:40 (Ref:4166004)   #80
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
There's not a lot of us, there's also not a great deal to talk about...although I get most my hillclimb chat on facebook.

Although today I got my entry confirmed for the interclub part of the Wiscombe National event, which is nice. They laid a new surface in May which was incredibly grippy, so really hoping we get good weather to see what the quick guys can do. I knocked a big chunk off my PB, think this was a week or so after it went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4oI...=SnoodyMcFlude
Old 5 Nov 2023, 18:42 (Ref:4184600)   #81
ArnageWRC
Racer

UK-ROI
Nord Ouest Ingleterre
ArnageWRC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'm getting into it - having watched a few of the BHC rounds on You Tube this year....
To be honest, I don't know why I've not taken more interest, as it's the perfect motorsport to watch live - plenty of action all day, plus easy access to the paddock.
I'll be trying to get to a few rounds next season.

In other news, Prescott ran an event for Rallycars yesterday, and ran into the night, again streamed on You Tube.
Old 11 Nov 2023, 12:26 (Ref:4185447)   #82
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnageWRC View Post
I'm getting into it - having watched a few of the BHC rounds on You Tube this year....
To be honest, I don't know why I've not taken more interest, as it's the perfect motorsport to watch live - plenty of action all day, plus easy access to the paddock.
I'll be trying to get to a few rounds next season.

In other news, Prescott ran an event for Rallycars yesterday, and ran into the night, again streamed on You Tube.
I usually attend Harewood once or twice a year, as its my closest motorsport venue. Been going since I was a child.

Hillclimbing is a very under the radar form of motorsport but really does cater for all budgets. The UK scene however is very different to the European hillclimbs. Those really are something else with some fantastic machinery. There was someone who used to regularly post videos of European events on here. Rudy Course de Cote possible. Possible also got a you tube channel from memory. Well worth a watch as is the hillclimb monsters Facebook page.
Old 11 Nov 2023, 13:43 (Ref:4185453)   #83
ArnageWRC
Racer

UK-ROI
Nord Ouest Ingleterre
ArnageWRC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, I'm aware of the European Hillclimb scene; both the cars and tracks are rather different.....in fact a lot of them resemble a Tarmac rally stage.
Old 12 Nov 2023, 12:38 (Ref:4185571)   #84
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnageWRC View Post
Yes, I'm aware of the European Hillclimb scene; both the cars and tracks are rather different.....in fact a lot of them resemble a Tarmac rally stage.
They do indeed. Slightly insane to see a single seater on a Rally stage!

Back on topic I see that Scott Moran has decided to call time on running a full BHC season programme. Will just be doing one off events here and there.