Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 21 Apr 2024, 18:27 (Ref:4205923)   #2151
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I really, really appreciate your positivity, but if y'all ever see me do this to a truck, please call the authorities. As someone that spent two hours today straightening exhaust tips, I have lost my mind and am a danger to the public. It's about the details not the accessories.
I saw a DS 1500 with single replacement pipe on a Hemi and thought of you. It bothered me enough and saw a few others with busted hangers that just looked bad bad

And yeah, when we see you shopping for accessories standing in line at O'Reilly's and just grabbing random things we'll be sure to call a home. That guy just bought random bits and like wood carving, knowing when to stop is as important as knowing how to carve.
Old 21 Apr 2024, 20:30 (Ref:4205940)   #2152
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had two 300C and in the UK too. The tourers. They were diesels, but I got to drive the Hemi. Did so down some typical English country roads. It was great, I would spontaneously whoop and laugh.
Old Today, 01:20 (Ref:4206127)   #2153
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Haven't seen anything cool on the road today but I did stop at another Buc-ees. This is in Auburn, AL and is the smallest one I've been to.
Old Today, 01:21 (Ref:4206128)   #2154
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I had two 300C and in the UK too. The tourers. They were diesels, but I got to drive the Hemi. Did so down some typical English country roads. It was great, I would spontaneously whoop and laugh.
Oh yeah we only got the Magnum. What diesel was that?
Old Today, 01:24 (Ref:4206129)   #2155
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The 3l Mercedes diesel. It was a nice engine. Torque everywhere.
Old Today, 02:48 (Ref:4206135)   #2156
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, they managed to avoid the VM Motori cause Maserati took it first. Or so the history goes
Old Today, 07:16 (Ref:4206147)   #2157
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
@JH: is it a gaz station together with doiters dedicated booths?
Old Today, 11:51 (Ref:4206162)   #2158
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Uh, it's well America done by Texas is basically the best way to go with the description, other than gun sales and I think that's just cause it isn't that profitable.

Brits that are pretty good with American stuff without being a twit

https://youtu.be/EY6KEAI2O9E?si=zJmiGr2wAzQza0ux

Reasonably journalistic tour

https://youtu.be/uzR3l2UTwGk?si=w58TtoR_GH02ISTe
Old Today, 13:45 (Ref:4206177)   #2159
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Just a big gas station, no semis allowed. They usually have 300+ gas pumps but this one looks to have half of that. I recommend the club melt sandwich.