Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Feb 2024, 22:10 (Ref:4194851)   #251
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It would be maybe a bit odd of a selection. You do have to wonder if it was selected for a specific purpose even if it could have been said to be an innocent selection!

Richard
Old 2 Feb 2024, 22:24 (Ref:4194854)   #252
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
It would be maybe a bit odd of a selection. You do have to wonder if it was selected for a specific purpose even if it could have been said to be an innocent selection!

Richard
If innocent, they would have known the link.
Old 2 Feb 2024, 22:38 (Ref:4194859)   #253
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was very nice of them to celebrate Maurice Trintignant's 1955 Monaco win in a Ferrari. There is something about that car that does jump out however...

Richard
Old 3 Feb 2024, 00:51 (Ref:4194875)   #254
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On one hand their market cap went up 7b in one day off the back of this news…that doesn’t happen by accident.

On the other hand, if they had all this worked out then they would have coordinated their announcements better?

So one part brilliant but still one part keystone?
Old 5 Feb 2024, 15:19 (Ref:4195198)   #255
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
On one hand their market cap went up 7b in one day off the back of this news…that doesn’t happen by accident.

On the other hand, if they had all this worked out then they would have coordinated their announcements better?

So peak Ferrari, they're already in midseason form
Old 6 Feb 2024, 13:27 (Ref:4195347)   #256
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

I think I read somewhere that this 'coincidence' was discounted as convenient hype? The market gain was already known but hadn't been announced or something like that?
Old 6 Feb 2024, 14:16 (Ref:4195353)   #257
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, there were economic statements from Ferrari prior to this LH announcement that spurred buying and most of the gain was before the announcement
Old 6 Feb 2024, 14:37 (Ref:4195354)   #258
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, there were economic statements from Ferrari prior to this LH announcement that spurred buying and most of the gain was before the announcement
Still a significant uplift post LH announcement - credit where credit is due - I know it hurts……
Old 6 Feb 2024, 16:20 (Ref:4195377)   #259
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I think I read somewhere that this 'coincidence' was discounted as convenient hype? The market gain was already known but hadn't been announced or something like that?
no doubt. their profitability and quarterly earnings were all achieved well before the announcement and of course this plays well with the behaviour of institutional investors but one cannot discount the effect either a positive or negative twitter story can have on stock price particularly these days and on the day of said announcement. was all of it related to Hamilton...for sure not but still hard to discount that it had no effect on that day's trading patterns.

anyways, the story goes well with my tin foil hat choices!