Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2022, 11:59 (Ref:4115885)   #51
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very sorry I missed the meeting, luckily I met some of you during the week. LM with a newbee and NSX racing in RtLM got in the way.
Old 16 Jun 2022, 23:56 (Ref:4115985)   #52
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can't tell you all how wonderful it was to see you guys again. Annie loved meeting all of you and told me she now understands why I look forward to seeing you all as much as watching the race. 3 years is far too long. A perfect start to a race weekend.
Old 17 Jun 2022, 06:47 (Ref:4116005)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was great to see so many old friends, some of whom (Bernard, Dominique, Pascal) I had met at (what I believe to be) the first Tenths meeting in 2003.
Attached Thumbnails
0316.jpg  
Old 17 Jun 2022, 07:03 (Ref:4116008)   #54
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And they haven't changed a bit.
Old 17 Jun 2022, 10:25 (Ref:4116044)   #55
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks like nice weather at the first meet......
Old 17 Jun 2022, 13:23 (Ref:4116072)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
And they haven't changed a bit.
No Peter, they really haven't. Thankfully I don't have a photo of myself at that meeting...... Oh and you'll remember my old pal 'Fab' who disappeared from these 'shores' some years ago. He's in the white shirt facing away from the camera.
Old 17 Jun 2022, 13:25 (Ref:4116073)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Looks like nice weather at the first meet......

Yes, this was before I developed my weather-controlling powers......
Old 17 Jun 2022, 17:38 (Ref:4116133)   #58
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Just realised that's me, third from left.
Old 17 Jun 2022, 17:47 (Ref:4116134)   #59
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Just realised that's me, third from left.
Fourth from left. Can't count.
Old 17 Jun 2022, 18:30 (Ref:4116138)   #60
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Depends if you're counting US style, or UK style.
Old 17 Jun 2022, 19:25 (Ref:4116142)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
I thought that was Javi, with his father in yellow.....?
Old 17 Jun 2022, 20:34 (Ref:4116151)   #62
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No Peter, they really haven't. Thankfully I don't have a photo of myself at that meeting...... Oh and you'll remember my old pal 'Fab' who disappeared from these 'shores' some years ago. He's in the white shirt facing away from the camera.
What happened to Fab?
Old 17 Jun 2022, 21:03 (Ref:4116153)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
What happened to Fab?
He just drifted away Craig. I know he was busy in both his business and private life and just fell out of love with Le Mans. Bearing in mind how passionate he always was about it, I was quite surprised. After 2005, he came for the Ten Tenths meeting in 2009 but I've not seen him since. We generally exchange emails every year or two when one of us remembers the other's birthday.....

As an aside, interestingly, his profile says he was on the forum today.......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 Jun 2022 at 21:19.
Old 18 Jun 2022, 13:51 (Ref:4116224)   #64
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
That is a shame, he was a lovely guy (on here and in person!) I can understand priorities and interests change though (I guess my posting record on here is testament to that also)
Old 18 Jun 2022, 14:20 (Ref:4116231)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Absolutely.
Old 18 Jun 2022, 20:54 (Ref:4116271)   #66
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
He just drifted away Craig. I know he was busy in both his business and private life and just fell out of love with Le Mans. Bearing in mind how passionate he always was about it, I was quite surprised. After 2005, he came for the Ten Tenths meeting in 2009 but I've not seen him since. We generally exchange emails every year or two when one of us remembers the other's birthday.....

As an aside, interestingly, his profile says he was on the forum today.......
He was a nice guy. In my email drafts i still have a panoramic picture of the main straight in 2009 he took and kindly sent me. Every time i have to run a search for an email about Le Mans it always pops up at the top as i have my rules set to oldest first.