Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jul 2014, 16:35 (Ref:3431475)   #1051
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Stream it on the likes of tune-in radio or something so you can pause it a touch?
I'll investigate - thank you!
Old 7 Jul 2014, 19:18 (Ref:3431526)   #1052
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Brake dust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pausing is what I do. Do wish RLM would edit their podcast so that each one starts exactly on the hour. Though it is worth the extra effort to keep syncing the audio.
Old 8 Jul 2014, 09:56 (Ref:3431730)   #1053
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Ah, that's not so good. If the TV was ahead you can sort of rewind it a bit. Is it possible to do that with RLM?
That's why they were doing a countdown every now and then to help people line up RLM with TV.
Old 12 Jul 2014, 11:28 (Ref:3433155)   #1054
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
After arriving home from the LM24. I got sick, kidney stones, and this forum helped me very much getting my mind focused on something else but pain. Now feeling better, I find myself in a post Le Mans depression and find it even hard to respond to the 'talk' on tenths.
I feel so sad, hope it goes by soon.
Old 12 Jul 2014, 12:25 (Ref:3433158)   #1055
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I know the feeling very well, my friend. 5 weeks ago today I was waiting for James at the ferry terminal ready for the journey to France. Incredible how the time has flown. Glad you're feeling better.
Old 12 Jul 2014, 13:13 (Ref:3433161)   #1056
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
After all the excitement of the last month or so the down is always going to happen, but on the plus side we can start planning for the even bigger and even better 2015. less than 11 months to go now
Old 12 Jul 2014, 15:58 (Ref:3433180)   #1057
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
After arriving home from the LM24. I got sick, kidney stones, and this forum helped me very much getting my mind focused on something else but pain. Now feeling better, I find myself in a post Le Mans depression and find it even hard to respond to the 'talk' on tenths.
I feel so sad, hope it goes by soon.
Blimey, there was something in the air and/or the water at Le Mans this year in this aspect, I had the exact same issue on the Saturday after the race. :/
Old 12 Jul 2014, 19:24 (Ref:3433225)   #1058
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It must have been something you both eat, now where did you both eat while at the circuit, oh yes the meet, perhaps it was a reaction to the cheese
But seriously glad you are both better now
Old 12 Jul 2014, 21:35 (Ref:3433250)   #1059
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well my post Le Mans depression has let me to being Nampy Pampy at a hotel 20min from the Nürburgring.
Will be going to the circuit for some laps tomorrow in a Renault Megane RS 265 .
Old 12 Jul 2014, 21:37 (Ref:3433252)   #1060
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Well my post Le Mans depression has let me to being Nampy Pampy at a hotel 20min from the Nürburgring.
Will be going to the circuit for some laps tomorrow in a Renault Megane RS 265 .
That sounds like fun.
Old 12 Jul 2014, 21:41 (Ref:3433254)   #1061
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
That sounds like fun.
You should know (driving on tracks in fast cars)
Old 13 Jul 2014, 07:03 (Ref:3433357)   #1062
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
You should know (driving on tracks in fast cars)
I have never been to the Nurburgring though
Old 18 Jul 2014, 22:02 (Ref:3435279)   #1063
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I have never been to the Nurburgring though
Well, almost a week ago now, and I can honestly say, I will go back - and so will my brother!
It's worth the trip, and if you don't want to risk your own car rent one that's set up for it
Old 11 Aug 2014, 15:09 (Ref:3443481)   #1064
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Let's see if ESM/Ed Brown follow through and actually enter the big race next year - http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/b...ng-to-le-mans/

Encouraging signs though recently. I just hope they have a good race at CotA as that could go a long way to getting next year confirmed.
Old 11 Aug 2014, 19:50 (Ref:3443543)   #1065
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BlMllbwfuTM

Thought I would share this one, it is brilliant.
Old 12 Aug 2014, 06:37 (Ref:3443618)   #1066
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Very clever video but not sure i actually liked it, would not watch it again
Old 12 Aug 2014, 08:14 (Ref:3443631)   #1067
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it's great - but could have benefited from a bit of colour.

This one for example is much better IMO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gdCPi7Ffds
Old 12 Aug 2014, 18:36 (Ref:3443759)   #1068
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Clever - but the format doesn't work for me, I'm afraid......
Old 13 Aug 2014, 06:30 (Ref:3443865)   #1069
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Clever - but the format doesn't work for me, I'm afraid......
I agree with you Andrew
Old 13 Aug 2014, 14:10 (Ref:3443964)   #1070
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
It actually is a photograph slideshow and not a video. Still think it's rather nice.
Old 14 Aug 2014, 22:34 (Ref:3444367)   #1071
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Well, I have begun running a bit, and is going to compete in a small run here in the end of August.
To my big surprise it's going very well with this "project" and therefor looking for a bigger goal than just that single run.
I therefor thought about combining Le Mans with running and run as much of La Sarthe as possible.
As we all know large parts are open, but of course from the Porsche curves and up to Tertre Rouge, I will need to take the old circuit road through Maison Blanche up to the grand entrance.
My question is, from the grand entrance, up to the end of the Tertre Rouge, on the outside, is it possible to return to the Mulsanne straight from the gate located at Tertre Rouge when the public roads are open? (of course I will be carrying my ticket)
The gate is this
If anyone has experience in running Circuit de La Sarthe, I'm glad to hear from you .
Cheers
Mathias / CTD
Old 15 Aug 2014, 07:10 (Ref:3444430)   #1072
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Mathias, the gate at Tertre Rouge is actually on the old d138 (the mulsanne) so just come out and turn right, small roundabout less than 100metres and then you are on the mulsanne as you know it, I have read about people doing the circuit run on some other forums but I prefer to do it the way it should be done, in a fast car
Old 15 Aug 2014, 17:38 (Ref:3444521)   #1073
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You'll never get the fast car through that gate, Simon............
Old 15 Aug 2014, 18:28 (Ref:3444528)   #1074
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You'll never get the fast car through that gate, Simon............
And even if he does, it needs to be fast enough to get away from the Gendarmes
Old 15 Aug 2014, 19:19 (Ref:3444534)   #1075
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
And even if he does, it needs to be fast enough to get away from the Gendarmes
Them rossers will never catch me, i will drive between 12.00 and 13.00 while they are having their lunch