Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 21 Jul 2002, 19:35 (Ref:339042)   #1
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
La Ronde Infernale

Has anyone else seen this Video from Duke. It transcribes the epic 69 race with good in car shots and race updates. What I did not realiase before seeing this tape was that the race to the finish was going on for over 3 hours !! Neck and neck, plus the battle for 3rd.

If you have not got it, get it !!!

Simon
Old 22 Jul 2002, 06:49 (Ref:339342)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Simon, I can't agree more...

A lot of things to see, a real "oldfashion" french music, the awful crash of the private 917 in the first lap, and THE battle between the 908 and the GT 40...

Real nice one...
Old 22 Jul 2002, 12:05 (Ref:339541)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've thought about getting this one for quite a long time. If it's that good, I think I'd better get on and get it!
Old 22 Jul 2002, 12:15 (Ref:339546)   #4
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It really is very good, thanks SL for letting me watch it( and the buttie ) yesterday.
What amazed me most was the lack of barriers on the track, scary.
has anyone come across anything simillar?
Old 22 Jul 2002, 12:26 (Ref:339558)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Nordic
It really is very good, thanks SL for letting me watch it( and the buttie ) yesterday.
What amazed me most was the lack of barriers on the track, scary.
has anyone come across anything simillar?
I've got one of the "Terrific Stuff" videos which is split into 2 parts. The first shows action from the 68 race (including an in-car lap with commentary over by our very own Stirling Moss), while the second half of the tape has highlights of the Gulf/JWA season with the 917's in ......

in.....

Hell, I've forgotten when it was!

Well worth a purchase though.