Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 May 2012, 12:03 (Ref:3080522)   #201
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One thing that signals the real start of the event for me is seeing pics online of the teams setting up, cars usually abandoned in the pit lane as the garages are built up.

And that should be happening this week in readiness for the test day at the weekend
Old 31 May 2012, 20:27 (Ref:3082857)   #202
Erw
Racer

Netherlands
Amersfoort, Holland
Erw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Corvette

I got goosebumps in 2004 at my first LeMans when i first heard the Corvette drive past, hell i still get goosebumps from that sound
Old 2 Jun 2012, 16:24 (Ref:3083821)   #203
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A week and 2 hours until I leave home to drive to the ferry port - the goosebumps are starting.......
Old 2 Jun 2012, 17:04 (Ref:3083839)   #204
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I had my first ones yesterday leaving the office to go to the circuit around 4pm.
The strongest, this afternoon when walking in front of the Larbre team pits they started the engine.........Wow
Old 2 Jun 2012, 17:25 (Ref:3083850)   #205
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My first 'Goosebumps' moment will be tomorrow morning when I wake Vincent up. He will get up in three seconds, while he usually needs 10 minutes for school.
Old 2 Jun 2012, 19:06 (Ref:3083912)   #206
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I had a goosebump moment today driving back from southampton when absolute radio played the music that RLM has kept playing, I know it is a rock record but missed the artist does anyone know
Old 2 Jun 2012, 19:35 (Ref:3083936)   #207
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
She sells sanctuary by The Cult, I believe.
Old 2 Jun 2012, 19:37 (Ref:3083937)   #208
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Or was it sisters of mercy? I am going to have to look it up.
Old 2 Jun 2012, 19:38 (Ref:3083938)   #209
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
cheers
Old 2 Jun 2012, 20:01 (Ref:3083954)   #210
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
She sells sanctuary by The Cult, I believe.

This is THE song.
Old 2 Jun 2012, 20:32 (Ref:3083986)   #211
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
That's right, that song=le Mans.
Old 3 Jun 2012, 10:37 (Ref:3084380)   #212
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
My first 'Goosebumps' moment will be tomorrow morning when I wake Vincent up. He will get up in three seconds, while he usually needs 10 minutes for school.
Ha ha bless.
Old 3 Jun 2012, 12:34 (Ref:3084445)   #213
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
10 minutes for school is very good, I reckon........