Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Jun 2009, 08:39 (Ref:2489593)   #126
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope you found time to admire the Lancia Aurelia nearby!
Old 24 Jun 2009, 12:58 (Ref:2489763)   #127
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
of course i did
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Ciao Marco
Old 24 Jun 2009, 13:04 (Ref:2489772)   #128
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 25 Jun 2009, 10:13 (Ref:2490336)   #129
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame to say, but I did not make it. :-( Was trying to sort through the traffic on my motorbike to get back to camp.
Old 29 Jun 2009, 03:26 (Ref:2492973)   #130
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Now we need all the pics labelled so we know who is who (for those of us restricted to postes without village access at that time of day)! For instance, who had the fabulous James Hunt t shirt?
keke
Old 29 Jun 2009, 05:49 (Ref:2493002)   #131
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerkeke View Post
... who had the fabulous James Hunt t shirt?
keke

That was me !
Old 29 Jun 2009, 05:50 (Ref:2493003)   #132
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
that would be nobster . he also had a Paul Tracy cap

Ciao Marco
Old 29 Jun 2009, 14:53 (Ref:2493346)   #133
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ah! A fan of the bad boys, nobster?
keke
Old 30 Jun 2009, 08:25 (Ref:2493742)   #134
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerkeke View Post
Ah! A fan of the bad boys, nobster?
keke
Yep, they were/are different from the spoilt brats racing around the circuits.
Tracy is a great guy, met him at the Zolder round of the 2007 champcar series.
Old 4 Oct 2009, 21:03 (Ref:2554118)   #135
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
that was nice seeing you all again

here are a few pictures, including the group one

http://www.zoom-24.com/tt09/tt09.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerkeke
Now we need all the pics labelled so we know who is who (for those of us restricted to postes without village access at that time of day)! For instance, who had the fabulous James Hunt t shirt?
keke

Well I think I have most of the names, with the exception of the children, I'm afraid. In no particular order -

AllonFS, KDR, Hursty, undoz, Nobster, Bentley03, Dani Filth, Elaviel, rdjones, KPY, Sam Collins, Batmobile (and brother), GT6, GTFour, PascaLM, Fab, DownForce, Bernard B, Aysedasi.

Now, who did I miss?
Old 4 Oct 2009, 21:08 (Ref:2554121)   #136
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vincent, Amandine, and Fab's daughter whose I don't remember the name.
Old 4 Oct 2009, 21:10 (Ref:2554123)   #137
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Apologies for those omissions!
Old 11 Jan 2010, 15:44 (Ref:2611695)   #138
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
As a giveaway to the fact that my 'story' of Le Mans 2009 is still a work in progress, can someone remind me of Batmobile's brother's name? I think he is registered here, isn't he?
Old 11 Jan 2010, 15:52 (Ref:2611706)   #139
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I have this photo - I don't think I know the guy's name - or even that of the chap in the foreground - is he 'one of ours'? Or were they both?
Attached Thumbnails
who.jpg  
Old 11 Jan 2010, 16:16 (Ref:2611717)   #140
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well I think I have most of the names, with the exception of the children, I'm afraid. In no particular order -

AllonFS, KDR, Hursty, undoz, Nobster, Bentley03, Dani Filth, Elaviel, rdjones, KPY, Sam Collins, Batmobile (and brother), GT6, GTFour, PascaLM, Fab, DownForce, Bernard B, Aysedasi.

Now, who did I miss?
Apologies for the much delayed response - I'm in the picture - back row, mainly obscured, wearing sun glasses and a brown wide brimmed hat.

When do we start the 2010 thread?
Old 12 Jan 2010, 11:29 (Ref:2612109)   #141
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Apologies for the much delayed response - I'm in the picture - back row, mainly obscured, wearing sun glasses and a brown wide brimmed hat.

When do we start the 2010 thread?
Of course you are! How could we forget the man who remembered the Whittington brothers!

As to the thread, I tend to reserve that honour to one of the meeting supremos, such as PascaLM......
Old 12 Jan 2010, 11:42 (Ref:2612114)   #142
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm getting my 'GT's confused.

GT6 - on the left?

GTFour - on the right?
Attached Thumbnails
gt6.jpg   gtfour.jpg  
Old 12 Jan 2010, 12:54 (Ref:2612142)   #143
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yep thats me on the left with the free VW cap and GT4 on the right
Old 12 Jan 2010, 15:17 (Ref:2612213)   #144
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good, I thought I had you two right!
Old 12 Jan 2010, 15:33 (Ref:2612224)   #145
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK, going back to Bernard's team photo - am I right in concluding that the three children in the pic are Cleo (Fab) and Vincent and Amandine (Pascal)?

Final question - who is this?
Attached Images

Old 12 Jan 2010, 17:29 (Ref:2612285)   #146
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://s3.directupload.net/file/d/2037/wgzc8p4v_jpg

First Group at the Pit Visit :
Old 12 Jan 2010, 18:17 (Ref:2612306)   #147
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's at the end of visit #1, I think - were you waiting for visit #2?
Old 12 Jan 2010, 18:29 (Ref:2612315)   #148
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Yes ,I was in the second Group !
Old 12 Jan 2010, 19:33 (Ref:2612341)   #149
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
OK, going back to Bernard's team photo - am I right in concluding that the three children in the pic are Cleo (Fab) and Vincent and Amandine (Pascal)?

Final question - who is this?
He is my nephew
Old 12 Jan 2010, 21:10 (Ref:2612405)   #150
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
He is my nephew

Aha! And what is his name Mr. b? And your brother's name?