Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 26 Nov 2023, 21:25 (Ref:4187438)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Abu Dhabi & Overall Fantasy results 2023

We'll start oof as always with the real world results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ADh Qually.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	78349. Click image for larger version

Name:	ASh Race.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	518.9 KB
ID:	78350

These give the event scores as follows....

Name:	ADh Event Scores.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	78351

Making you wait until the second post, I'll now give the final drivers, constructors and PU providers season long results

Name:	Final Fant Driver.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	441.8 KB
ID:	78352

Name:	Final Dant Con PU.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	426.3 KB
ID:	78353
Old 26 Nov 2023, 21:27 (Ref:4187439)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lets get back to the events of AbuDhabi, and we have joint winners of this the final event of the season... scoring 88 points its Frogspawn Racing and Pain in the Haas. In third it was Aysedasi Blue Goat Racing with 86 points.
This was Frogspawn Racing's first event win of the season, and Pain in the Haas's second. Congrats to both.

Here is the full results for this event.

Name:	ADh Team Scores.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	78354

And so we get to the overall for 2023, in reverse podium order....

with 1618 points
Montgolfier Racing
Team Principal : Born Racer Fan

with 1645 points
BC Prehistoric Motorsport
Team Principal : Notso Swift

And it's huge congratulations to

with 1676 points
Maximum Overdrive
Team Principal: Richard Casto

Here is the full and final table for the season.

Name:	Final Overall Scores.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	795.3 KB
ID:	78355

Congrats to our Podium placers and season winner Maximum Overdrive.

Many thanks as always to those who entered, I hope it provided some additional entertainment whilst watching the races.

I look forward to next season just a few short months away, I hope you all decide to return and anyone who reads this but didn't take part this season, you are more than welcome to submit your selection when the time comes.

Until the Engine notes rise, and the Lights go out....

Thank you

Old 26 Nov 2023, 21:56 (Ref:4187442)   #3
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This has made my day!

ScotsBrutesFan, thanks for hosting this. It has been fun and I was actually thinking about my results while watching races!

I really have not played any Fantasy games like this. I think I was lucky in a few ways. I picked a team early (which made it harder for others to create similar configurations) and got on the bandwagon of Max as my primary driver. It was also lucky that Piastri was both cheap, but also put in some great drives later in the season. Not to mention that McLaren's updates allowed both Norris and Piastri to start challenging for the front. The wildcard was always Alpine's performance.

Part of me wants to pull a Brawn and retire after one winning championship. But I will be back next season. I fully expect it will be extremely hard to repeat, so I will keep my expectations low.

Richard
Old 26 Nov 2023, 22:52 (Ref:4187445)   #4
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks SBF for providing is with amusement throughout the season.
Old 27 Nov 2023, 09:11 (Ref:4187472)   #5
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks for running this,. And well done to the winners
Old 27 Nov 2023, 09:37 (Ref:4187482)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7th overall and 3rd in the last event (I hesitate to call it a race) is reasonable, I think. Big thanks to SBF for all of the effort and hard work running it for us - thanks!
Old 27 Nov 2023, 10:15 (Ref:4187499)   #7
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
This has made my day!

ScotsBrutesFan, thanks for hosting this. It has been fun and I was actually thinking about my results while watching races!
100%
I am watching races and thinking: is this good for my fantasy team?
AND it made my F1 day (Year!) as well

Thanks again SBF
Old 27 Nov 2023, 20:41 (Ref:4187604)   #8
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Congratulations to Richard & his fellow podium inhabitants plus thanks & kudos to SBF for running this all season. Does add something, no doubt about it!
Old 27 Nov 2023, 23:32 (Ref:4187615)   #9
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Thank you to all participants and SBF for this years fantasy fun. Looking forward to 2024....
Old 7 Dec 2023, 01:43 (Ref:4188503)   #10
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Dang - I Hulkenberged my way to P4.