Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 25 Sep 2009, 14:27 (Ref:2548017)   #26
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry, I hadn't spotted this response...
I don't get the option "Spot the Ten-Tenths Logo". Just my gallery of the Fred Scatley Archive?????

I have a couple more Spot the Logo shots, including Marshal, to upload?

Here's a couple I did earlier.
http://gallery.ten-tenths.com/showga...0/ppuser/13377

Last edited by Tim the Grey; 25 Sep 2009 at 14:27. Reason: Previous images.
Old 25 Sep 2009, 15:27 (Ref:2548031)   #27
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Sorry, I hadn't spotted this response...
I don't get the option "Spot the Ten-Tenths Logo". Just my gallery of the Fred Scatley Archive?????
Second time lucky.....
  1. Click on member galleries.
  2. Click on "upload photos" (its on the right hand side)
  3. In the upload photo section, choose "spot the ten-tenths logo" from the drop down menu (it probably says "member galleries" at the moment).
  4. Click on browse, select the pic from your files, click "upload" and the jobs a goodun!
Old 25 Sep 2009, 20:06 (Ref:2548242)   #28
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry Peter, but I do not get the Spot the Logo gallery option?
Old 25 Sep 2009, 20:34 (Ref:2548259)   #29
Peter Dunne
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Sorry Peter, but I do not get the Spot the Logo gallery option?
If you click on "Fred Scatley", you should get a drop down menu with "Spot the ten-tenths logo" at the end of the list?
Old 1 Oct 2009, 07:40 (Ref:2551706)   #30
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Sorry Peter, but I tried it again last night. No Spot Logo options came up???
Could you remove ALL my pictures from any gallery, and I'll just add things to my gallery? There's only 5 or 6.

Thanks,

Tim
Old 1 Oct 2009, 07:53 (Ref:2551716)   #31
Peter Dunne
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry Peter, but I tried it again last night. No Spot Logo options came up???
Could you remove ALL my pictures from any gallery, and I'll just add things to my gallery? There's only 5 or 6.

Thanks,

Tim
I would if I could but I cant!

I suggest that you PM MagnetON and he should be able to sort it for you (especially if you promise him chocolate )
Old 3 Oct 2009, 09:11 (Ref:2553103)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Try this link. http://gallery.ten-tenths.com/showgallery.php/cat/507
Old 3 Oct 2009, 16:56 (Ref:2553340)   #33
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Peter, I can SEE the gallery. I cannot UPLOAD to it. Dunno why, I've sent a note to admin, in hope they can tell me why not.

Thanks all for your advice.
Old 3 Oct 2009, 17:43 (Ref:2553364)   #34
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Peter, I can SEE the gallery. I cannot UPLOAD to it. Dunno why, I've sent a note to admin, in hope they can tell me why not.

Thanks all for your advice.
Tim, can you see the "Upload Photos" option on the right hand side of the second menu bar down, it's underneath Log Out and Quick links.
Old 3 Oct 2009, 18:21 (Ref:2553378)   #35
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
I can upload pictures, no problem. I just do not have a drop down option for Spot the Logo. I have no idea why. Trying other options I get, I've ended up with my junk in the Fred Scatley files. Hence wanting my stuff removed. Then I can wory about getting anything new up.
Old 4 Oct 2009, 08:28 (Ref:2553665)   #36
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll take a looky looky when I get a chance.
Old 4 Oct 2009, 09:10 (Ref:2553691)   #37
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I can upload pictures, no problem. I just do not have a drop down option for Spot the Logo. I have no idea why. Trying other options I get, I've ended up with my junk in the Fred Scatley files. Hence wanting my stuff removed. Then I can wory about getting anything new up.
I think the drop down option has gone, I found the Spot the Logo bit in one of the menus underneath where it says "Main" about half way down, 4th-ish menu bar on the Gallery page.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ttlogo.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	23993  
Old 4 Oct 2009, 09:31 (Ref:2553700)   #38
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Yup. I can see that gallery off that same link, but it's not offered for uploads.
I've tried every different 'skin' to see if that makes any difference, but it doesn't.

Yours, Puzzled of Gaydon.
Old 4 Oct 2009, 10:06 (Ref:2553717)   #39
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Yup. I can see that gallery off that same link, but it's not offered for uploads.
I've tried every different 'skin' to see if that makes any difference, but it doesn't.

Yours, Puzzled of Gaydon.
So when you click on Spot the Ten tenths Logo button you don't get this page, then the next one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ttlogo1.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	207.6 KB
ID:	23994   Click image for larger version

Name:	ttlogo2.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	23995  
Old 4 Oct 2009, 18:37 (Ref:2554017)   #40
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
I didn't, but I do now...
Magneton fixed it.

Thanks everyone for your persistence!
Old 7 Oct 2009, 14:37 (Ref:2555913)   #41
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
I didn't, but I do now...
Magneton fixed it.

Thanks everyone for your persistence!
Glad you've sorted it.
Old 7 Oct 2009, 16:50 (Ref:2556011)   #42
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazystars View Post
i need to see if someone can make me a sticker for my car window i got a word document file of how i want it to look and all and ill pay you to do it and ship it to me. just let me know
Meanwhile while Tim has distracted us with his problem, we may have overlooked this closer to topic request!

Crazystars if you have not had a PM offering assistance, may I suggest that you contact our member, Al Weyman; he will probably be able to help.
Old 7 Oct 2009, 22:53 (Ref:2556255)   #43
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Humble Apologies, Mr T sir...
Old 19 Oct 2009, 14:07 (Ref:2564687)   #44
Marshall74
Rookie

Marshall74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Might there be any more 10Tenths stickers available?

many thanks, Marshall
Old 20 Oct 2009, 10:21 (Ref:2565296)   #45
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See your pms.
Old 21 Oct 2009, 21:14 (Ref:2566640)   #46
Marshall74
Rookie

Marshall74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you
Old 29 Oct 2009, 22:22 (Ref:2572268)   #47
dwf1
Racer

United Kingdom
Penkridge, Staffs
dwf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
just out of wondering is there any 10/10ths badges for overalls avaliable and if so if there was a cost?
Old 30 Oct 2009, 00:06 (Ref:2572304)   #48
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwf1 View Post
just out of wondering is there any 10/10ths badges for overalls avaliable and if so if there was a cost?
Indeed there are...

http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....12&postcount=1
Old 5 Nov 2009, 21:12 (Ref:2576628)   #49
tator2001uk
Racer

United Kingdom
Cheshire
tator2001uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
how would i get a tentenths sticker please so i can put it on my new kart? thanks
Old 5 Nov 2009, 22:23 (Ref:2576670)   #50
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Yep still got plenty left, make a nice little stocking filler! :-)