Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > Champ/Indy - Fantasy League/Predictions Contest

Old 9 Apr 2006, 12:41 (Ref:1574540)   #26
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Justin Wilson and Katherine Legge

Old 9 Apr 2006, 12:44 (Ref:1574541)   #27
Muzza
Veteran

Brazil
Newbury Park, CA, United States
Muzza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Omega99,

Two changes in team roster per year, as you suggested, maybe indeed a good compromise between running the Champ Car Fantasy Racing Series as a championship and maintaining the interest of the "team owners" high throughout the season. Good idea.

Muzza

P.S.: The drivers' salary remained capped at 5 MUSD along the year, correct? (I mean, a team could not make a change such that the team budget would go to raise to more than 5 MUSD).
Old 9 Apr 2006, 16:42 (Ref:1574645)   #28
Omega99
Veteran

Canada
9Henday
Omega99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's correct. The cap applies all year.
Old 10 Apr 2006, 05:13 (Ref:1575184)   #29
Muzza
Veteran

Brazil
Newbury Park, CA, United States
Muzza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oops... I just realized that SALEEN S7R beat me on assemblying a team with Bourdais, Wilson and Pizzonia! Thence my team, Bellof Rennsport, is not as per the rules. What happens now?

1.) Can I change a driver immediately?

2.) Did Pizzonia scored points for Bellof Rennsport at Long Beach or our third car "was found to be illegal in the par fermé during the post-racing inspection"?

3.) If indeed our third car is illegal, can our third driver "retro-score" points at Long Beach? For example, if I choose Jan Heylen as our third driver, would the points he scored at Long Beach replace those than Pizzonia scored (but shouldn't could for Bellof Rennsport) at Long Beach?

Sorry for causing trouble - I should have better checked the teams already assembled before filing an entry.

Thanks,

Muzza
Old 10 Apr 2006, 15:01 (Ref:1577682)   #30
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Domenech Mecagondena Racing PR

New name for team in 2006

Domenech Mecagondena Racing changes its name following the missed deadline for Long Beach (idiot!). Introducing Mecagondena as as form of Catalan complain

Our lineup is made of:

1- Sebastién Bourdais
9- Nelson Philippe
17- Oriol ServiÃ*

Numbers being their cost (except Seb)= $2.3 + $0.9 + $1.7 = $4.9
Old 10 Apr 2006, 17:20 (Ref:1577813)   #31
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Squadra Eccosse Racing Press Realese 11/04/06

Nickyf1 was very happy with the results of his three drivers, Bourdais and Wilson came home in a one - two finnish and legge on her Debut finnished 8th, Nickyf1 awaits the results.
Old 11 Apr 2006, 00:13 (Ref:1578112)   #32
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But if you are awaiting the results.....how can you be happy with them?

Come on Omega, get online and give us some scores!
Old 11 Apr 2006, 01:53 (Ref:1578155)   #33
GBoehm
Racer

United States
San Ramon, CA
GBoehm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
But if you are awaiting the results.....how can you be happy with them?

Come on Omega, get online and give us some scores!
Cut him some slack guys... Ask Macdaddy how long it takes to figure the scores out... Give him time.
Old 11 Apr 2006, 09:26 (Ref:1578366)   #34
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm only Playing.
Old 13 Apr 2006, 14:30 (Ref:1580432)   #35
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bad start for Crooks Motorsport

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 17 Apr 2006, 15:36 (Ref:1585869)   #36
suzmac
Racer

United States
Cleveland, Ohio
suzmac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SRM Racing would like to announce their team for 2006

1. Sebastien Bourdais
2. Justin Wilson
3. Andrew Ranger
Old 5 May 2006, 18:27 (Ref:1601398)   #37
suzmac
Racer

United States
Cleveland, Ohio
suzmac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Since I didn't pay attention to the rules I have to change one of my drivers so I don't have the same team as someone else. I wish to change Justin Wilson to Oriol Servia. Thanks Omega for catching my error and sending me the PM!
Old 7 May 2006, 11:38 (Ref:1602308)   #38
mandretti39
Veteran

Lithuania
Clay, NY USA
mandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Since Jimmy Vasser is only running select races ths year, I would like to replace him. I would like Justin Wilson to be his replacement. Therefore, Underwood Racing Enterprises new team is:

Paul Tracy
Justin Wilson
Katherine Legge
Old 10 May 2006, 05:52 (Ref:1604786)   #39
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
OK due to the fact that I had Pizzonia on my team in Long beach I have to make a change for the next event.

so can I add Paul Tracy to my team please ?

that would make Pinnacle Motorsports

Paul Tracy
Will Power
AJ Allmendinger

Ive had a quick search and it seems no one else has that combo but I could be wrong.

That has me at 4.7 Million under the 5 million limit , so hopefully series management (Omega ) are happy with that
Old 13 May 2006, 08:50 (Ref:1607732)   #40
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Team Prodrive are pleased to announce that Dan Clarke as their 3rd driver due to unforseen circumstances with Antonio Pizzonia. Here is Team Prodrive's revised driving line up.

Justin Wilson
Sebastian Bourdais
Dan Clarke
Old 13 May 2006, 08:59 (Ref:1607742)   #41
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Team DBK Knowlesy Racing is lodging a protest over the multiple team entry.
Old 13 May 2006, 18:10 (Ref:1608843)   #42
GBoehm
Racer

United States
San Ramon, CA
GBoehm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any chance I can exchang Pastorelli for Pizzionia?
Old 19 May 2006, 09:09 (Ref:1614063)   #43
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
has anyone heard from Omega yet ??
Old 19 May 2006, 15:48 (Ref:1614299)   #44
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
well its almost a week since the last race. Results?.... no.
Old 19 May 2006, 15:58 (Ref:1614302)   #45
mp356a
Veteran

United States
SE PA USA
mp356a should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's a bunch-o-work. I'd not be surprised to see the results "bundled" with this weekend. As Team Effort's results were less than stellar, we're willing to wait.
Old 19 May 2006, 20:01 (Ref:1614433)   #46
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Yes, I suspect Omega will just save the results for after monterrey....why do twice the work after all?
Old 14 Jun 2006, 12:41 (Ref:1634272)   #47
woodbine
Veteran

Australia
Peterborough
woodbine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If anyone wants to make any changes in light of the recent driver movements please post them soon as I will be publishing results for Round 5 at the beginning of next week
Old 14 Jun 2006, 14:46 (Ref:1634374)   #48
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No changes, hopefully P.T. will be able to finish at Portland.

Are you going to be allowing people to pickup Tonis Kasemets, and will a value be assigned to him?
Old 14 Jun 2006, 22:17 (Ref:1634694)   #49
woodbine
Veteran

Australia
Peterborough
woodbine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can select any driver that is scheduled to compete. If they were not included in Omega99's original price list then their value is set to $0.5 million.
Old 15 Jun 2006, 23:14 (Ref:1635549)   #50
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Due to unforseen circumstances Team prodrive's new driving line up is.

Justin Wilson
Christiano Da Matta
A.J Allmendinger