Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 May 2001, 17:36 (Ref:88933)   #1
Sauber_16
Rookie

Sauber_16 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Confession...Revealed....!!

Ta...da!

Confession revealed!

I know it's getting a little old and boring now, I have not had access to the 'net recently, I'd say 'unfortunately,' but I have actually been having a fantastic time at Silverstone testing!

Your guesses were excellent, I am wishing half were true too! Unfortunately, my plan was to play a small, friendly trick (call it a gesture if you will...!!) but to be honest, your ideas proved better than mine! I like to make an entrance as you can see!

I'd love it if my dad owned Silverstone and I could invite you all...I'm available for hire if Kimi wants me to leap from the cake...I'd also love to be able to sell my story about how I am the girl having an affair with Nick Heidfeld, but it's just not going to happen!

I don't think I could marry Minardi Fan....there would always be one certain young looking Finnish guy with a scary voice and one certain Brazilian guy with bad fortune on his side getting between us!

Actually...I do have one confession....my alias (Sauber_16) is a little innapropriate now. Would you believe it....I am drifting away from Heidfeld and over to....Bernoldi!! He was absoloutely amazing at Silverstone on Tuesday and having spoken Portuguese to him, had a photo with him and holding his hand (I tell no lies...!) I am infatuated!

Calm down, calm down! How could you? I hear you cry...Nick is still one of my favourites. I saw him on Thursday and grabbed his autograph along with a photo, but he seems different!

Jeebies, I'd better go.

Take Care Everyone!

and 'Boa Sorte' to Bernoldi for the forthcoming race!

Sara
Old 4 May 2001, 17:46 (Ref:88939)   #2
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Let me be 1st to tell you that disappointment meters are exploding as we speak.

PS The above may be true, but I still think your having Minardi Fans Love Child
Old 4 May 2001, 17:51 (Ref:88940)   #3
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So the confession is......you're a pit babe?
Old 4 May 2001, 18:12 (Ref:88943)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought that was kind of a "given" around here.
Old 4 May 2001, 20:33 (Ref:89009)   #5
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What an exciting revelation.
Old 4 May 2001, 20:46 (Ref:89012)   #6
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
I think I'll go roller blade six times around the park.

Last edited by Valve Bounce; 4 May 2001 at 20:47.
Old 4 May 2001, 21:39 (Ref:89023)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh what a headache... who's gonna be the next for you to fall in love ?
Old 4 May 2001, 21:48 (Ref:89025)   #8
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not nearly juicy enough. And you got us wound up...
Old 4 May 2001, 22:28 (Ref:89048)   #9
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
???
Old 4 May 2001, 22:55 (Ref:89066)   #10
Billy_Hunt
Racer

Billy_Hunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pictures Please !
Old 5 May 2001, 01:30 (Ref:89110)   #11
riusnow
Racer

riusnow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So I take it the video of you and the aliens are fake?
Old 5 May 2001, 10:21 (Ref:89241)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
so the rumours of romance between you and tgf are in fact, completely false (btw, do pictures do mr bernoldi justice? )
Old 5 May 2001, 12:00 (Ref:89260)   #13
Sauber_16
Rookie

Sorry! :(

Sorry my story has no mysterious or gripping edge....

I could have mentioned the day when Montoya pushed me down the stairs on roller blades and I sprained my collar bone....when M Schumacher set his wild dog on me at Imola that he found in the depth of the Atlantic Ocean...the time when Jarno Trulli told me he would love to have a Sara-shaped hedge in his garden or when Mika Hakkinen asked me to drive his McLaren and act as his double so he could escape the frustration of failing and relax with the Boss, baby Hugo and his wife (**** joke, apologies...!)

But ya know what? I thought to myself, this does not make interesting, compelling reading! The mention of me turning down moving to Israel with Tarso Marques or the desire for Rubens Barrichello to adopt me as one of the family also would be boring for you crazy people...

And sadly, I could and would never be a pit-babe. I'd rather be the brains behind a fantastic driver promotion, and no...we are not talking freebies in Cornflakes or car shampoo with the infamous close-up of M Schumacher. Besides, I still cannot perfect my pout and dizzy look whilst holding a board with a the number one and the incorrect name of "Shumacher" !! *lol*

Anyway, ciao!

Sara

PS The video of myself and the aliens are far from fake...they took me to their mothership when I met the entire family and am frequently abducted randomly.

And yeah...it was me in the Imola GP who ran around the circuit with a house on her head....dodging the cars as I nimbly ran around 45 laps.
Old 5 May 2001, 16:44 (Ref:89327)   #14
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Re: Sorry! :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Sauber_16
The mention of me turning down moving to Israel with Tarso Marques or the desire for Rubens Barrichello to adopt me as one of the family also would be boring for you crazy people...

And yeah...it was me in the Imola GP who ran around the circuit with a house on her head....dodging the cars as I nimbly ran around 45 laps.
First of all, YOU call US Crazy???

Secondly, I had no idea that Tarso Marques was Jewish. It explains why he doesn't "work" on Saturdays.
Old 5 May 2001, 17:58 (Ref:89355)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, she's very popular around the pitlane...
Old 5 May 2001, 23:56 (Ref:89488)   #16
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you at least like Formula 1?
Do you feel you heart miss a beat when the race is about to begin?
Do you, on the track, feel really happy and that it is a brilliant day when you hear the engines, smell the rubber on the track...

Or are you just there for the drivers?
If you do like F1, ok, fair enough... If you just want to shag someone famous, then i have no respect for these kind of people. When I went to Estoril when my friend was a marshall there I saw many of the second kind. It was really frustrating for true fans to see some bimbos just prancing around trying to be seen...

C
Old 6 May 2001, 00:10 (Ref:89499)   #17
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I don't think so, Carla.

She's too busy inside motorhomes, or smiling at the flashes...

Life is hard on the paddock.
Old 6 May 2001, 00:17 (Ref:89504)   #18
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
She's too busy inside motorhomes, or smiling at the flashes...
obviously she isn't being photographed enough, if she needs to come here to brag... her ego must need some boosting once in a while... well i doubt she will get it here!

And Sauber_16... do you know something? it's always better if you at least know what you are talking about!

Once in winter tests in estoril JV did something really STUPID at the end of the day, so when i saw him afterwards i told him off. he had put marshals in risk and i wasn't going to just smile and ask for an autograph... at least one good thing of him, he tried to justify himself and ended up half apologising and understanding what he did was wrong.
Old 6 May 2001, 00:25 (Ref:89510)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Right on Carla !

She's too much talking about anything interesting for this forum.

Back to Earth...
Old 6 May 2001, 01:00 (Ref:89517)   #20
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think she's hilarious and I want to know all about how you got the aliens to replace Tarso Marquez with a robot powered by a 1976 Commodore 64 so you could teach the real one to dance the houra and sing "Lady of Spain" in Hebrew. And how did you break it to Kimi that the Barrichellos were going to adopt you and not him?
Old 6 May 2001, 07:24 (Ref:89568)   #21
Billy_Hunt
Racer

CAT FIGHT ! whoooohooo !

Get them claws out girls.

Any bookies want to start a book.

We will be able to charge admission at this rate !

Old 6 May 2001, 10:59 (Ref:89608)   #22
Liz
Veteran

Billy, you have no sense of humour? I hope you, Sauber Girl, are at the F1 testing on June 14 and I am looking forward to meeting you.
Old 6 May 2001, 19:54 (Ref:89734)   #23
Billy_Hunt
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Billy, you have no sense of humour? I hope you, Sauber Girl, are at the F1 testing on June 14 and I am looking forward to meeting you.
Yes Liz I have no sense of humour,
I can't spell,
I didn't pay attention at school,
I have an attention span of 10 sec's (I think this just about sum's up your opinion on me ! :confused: )
I'm really just a waste of space I thank you for letting me share the same piece of web space as some one like you,
I feel truely honoured

Anyway back on Topic

After some of the wilde claims that we have had on this forum I think Sauber_16 has sounded the most genuine,it sound's as though she has some real close contact with the drivers and teams and well be a real asset to the forum.

Stick around Sauber_16

Last edited by Billy_Hunt; 6 May 2001 at 19:56.
Old 6 May 2001, 20:37 (Ref:89751)   #24
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
I'm staying right out of this one. Billy, you're on your own. I'll wait for you at the Bull and Bear.
Old 7 May 2001, 10:35 (Ref:89862)   #25
Sauber_16
Rookie

Well...

It looks like I have a few things to clear up here, doesnt it??!

Firstly, I would like to apologise to anyone who does not share my sense of humour. It would seem that some people just don't get jokes or the definition of "fun". Generally, I took this forum to be a good place to discuss issues in F1 that contain a light-hearted approach as well as that of seriousness. If you lot want to keep chewing on the topic of traction control or when Villenueve said this, and Schumacher said that, then fine, keep chewing. I thought I would join this forum because a friend told me it was good. Great, a place to chat with and meet people with a like-minded enjoyment for Formula 1.

What a shame that one or two of you have proved this theory to be completely wrong.

My comments are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt.

So....yeah, I love F1. I think the sound of the engine revving is amazing....the adrenaline rush from the speed and the uncertainty of what will happen when two cars take a corner and try to outbrake each other gives me huge anxiety and shock. The skill required from the drivers and their guts to risk manoevres such as Montoya-Schumacher and Hakkinen back in Spa of 2000 impress me hugely.

Going to the tests in Silverstone as well as being at the race give me an excellent feeling, because of the atmosphere and the knowlegde that I am able to see and hear these cars first hand, as well as the thought that there are loads of other people there, feeling the same excitement as me. I have met several new people at Silverstone who I stay in contact with and meet up with.

The running joke of me being a pit bimbo...it was funny, but when people take that seriously and accuse me of various things, not to name and shame anyone but....Cala (cough). Thanks, but keep the comments away from me. You know what? I have never been the in the pit-lane, I don't taunt the paddock, I would not accept Tomas' money (!!) and no...I am not solely interested in the F1 drivers.

You know what? My sister's ex works at Jordan, an engineer. I impressed him with my knowledge of Formula 1 and no, the questions were not based on marrital status or memorising driver phone numbers.

Thankfully I won't be bothered by these stupid comments! One day I'll be working for an F1 team, hopefully as PA. Like, I don't know....maybe I need qualifications for that job? (giggle, giggle). Like, maybe I need intelligence? In that case, my current studies towards A' Levels stand in good stead.

So as I put away my fluffly pink slippers, and pack away my ironic humour which thankfully, my best mates and people who know me well understand, I hope I have made a few things clear.

Finally, thanks for your comments Liz!! I am glad someone appreciates a bit of a joke and doesn't take everything too seriously! If you are Silverstone in June...so am I!!!

Don't panic....I might be drastic now and not bother to send any more posts, or if I do, don't respond to them if they bother you that much.

Take care,

Sara

PS..Thanks to Billy_hunt too! Thank goodness there are some people with humour here!

If it's any help, I hate Pit bimbos, I have no respect either for those who actually want to be a notch on an F1 driver's bed post and thankf Carla, but I am okay with the knowledge of F1 actually, but then...you wouldn't know because wait a minute....you don't actually know me, do you? A little judgemental?

You probably feel proud that you spoke to JV and told him off...well maybe I feel proud that we talked to Bernoldi and had photos. That experience doesn't happen everyday. Being a huge F1 fan yourself, I would expect you to understand that, so I was not bragging or getting an ego trip, I was stating my appreciation to him and everyone else for doing that.