Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:05 (Ref:4184876)   #276
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's going to be over an hour before I'm in...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:05 (Ref:4184877)   #277
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looking back, I had all my tickets done at dusted by 9.20 last year.... If that progress bar is accurate, I reckon I'm looking at a good 45 minutes....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:06 (Ref:4184878)   #278
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think I am watching a computer model for the speed of a glacier
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:07 (Ref:4184879)   #279
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very strange. I'm struggling to understand what advantage this gives either the ACO or the punters. Especially when the walk in were open hours ago.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:09 (Ref:4184880)   #280
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I think the walk ins were open but no tickets were being sold (supposedly) until 10 am French time. However, if we don't get in for 45-60 minutes, I don't know what there will be left. This is seriously frustrating. I can only assume they are limiting the numbers getting in in order not to completely overload the system, which I guess is sensible, but still frustrating.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:10 (Ref:4184881)   #281
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've been here so long, I've forgotten what I came in for!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:10 (Ref:4184882)   #282
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Walk in was open, but ticket sales from 10 cet
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:11 (Ref:4184883)   #283
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Day trip to France next year? Like the booze cruise of yesteryear but for Le Mans tickets.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:13 (Ref:4184885)   #284
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Who knows what the red line means ... some IT guys idea of keeping us watching the screen ?
Of course the red line should be the track outline - I reckon I am at about Tertre Rouge ...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:14 (Ref:4184886)   #285
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Hmm, I may well be at Mulsanne corner.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:15 (Ref:4184887)   #286
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think my engine is on fire at the first chicane....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:16 (Ref:4184888)   #287
claude2cv
Racer

I am about 2/3rds of the way now
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:17 (Ref:4184889)   #288
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I can see you up ahead, trying to catch up.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:17 (Ref:4184890)   #289
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My brother's son could logged at 9.30 am and has already got the places!!!!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:17 (Ref:4184891)   #290
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
3/5ths, I reckon for me...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:17 (Ref:4184892)   #291
crooky
Racer

Just coming out the second chicane on the Mulsanne for me I'd say.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:18 (Ref:4184893)   #292
claude2cv
Racer

Just entering Porsche curves
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:18 (Ref:4184894)   #293
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
That's just not fair....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:18 (Ref:4184896)   #294
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'm just rounding Arnage.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:18 (Ref:4184897)   #295
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK, I'm being told 12 minutes now.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:19 (Ref:4184898)   #296
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
10 mins for me.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:20 (Ref:4184899)   #297
claude2cv
Racer

I am now on a timed countdown 9 minutes 45 and counting
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:20 (Ref:4184900)   #298
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'm at Porsche Curves. They look a lot different from the track.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:20 (Ref:4184901)   #299
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
How do they allow this to happen, it's just not right.....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:21 (Ref:4184902)   #300
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
How do they allow this to happen, it's just not right.....
Agreed.