Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 25 May 2010, 12:02 (Ref:2697787)   #26
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
That is fantastic!! Thank you so much for organising this and for allowing me to join you. Despite previous reports to the contrary I am capable of behaving myself and won't let you down! You have made my day
Old 25 May 2010, 12:09 (Ref:2697792)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Brilliant looking like this year will be a visit, thanks for all your work james
Old 25 May 2010, 12:14 (Ref:2697795)   #28
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just realised I've left myself off the list....oops!

Anyway, everyone on the list is still definitely included. I'll worry about my own inclusion as and when we know about Pascal. Maths never was my strong point!
Old 25 May 2010, 12:14 (Ref:2697796)   #29
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fantastic! Thank you very much for the opportunity, I loved it last year and I'm sure I will again this car!
Old 25 May 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2697801)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just realised I've left myself off the list....oops!

Anyway, everyone on the list is still definitely included. I'll worry about my own inclusion as and when we know about Pascal. Maths never was my strong point!
Now that was clever, still I am sure we will be able to sneak you in
Old 25 May 2010, 12:17 (Ref:2697802)   #31
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
That is fantastic!! Thank you so much for organising this and for allowing me to join you. Despite previous reports to the contrary I am capable of behaving myself and won't let you down! You have made my day
Just delighted Le Mans 2010 has come together for you mate. Really looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks!
Old 25 May 2010, 12:26 (Ref:2697813)   #32
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just delighted Le Mans 2010 has come together for you mate. Really looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks!
I must admit that I had decided not to attend the race this year as I just couldn't get excited about it. I last attended in 2007 and I haven't set foot inside any race track since I left Australia in 2008. I thought that the 'spark' had gone but, after a bit of persuasion, decided to return as a one-off after discovering that I would soon be becoming a daddy... but I must confess to the excitement not really being there as it once was. However I suddenly find myself unable to wait to get down there!!

Thanks again, James, for organising this opportunity. Thanks too to Andrew for persuading me to go and to Allon and Mike for including me in their plans and for getting me down there!
Old 25 May 2010, 12:31 (Ref:2697819)   #33
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
thanks for the inclusion James, looking forward to seeing you all in just over two weeks time!
Old 25 May 2010, 14:20 (Ref:2697879)   #34
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you for the invitation, James.
Looking forward to seeing you on 11th and 12th June.
Old 25 May 2010, 17:05 (Ref:2697997)   #35
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
thanks a lot James
Old 25 May 2010, 17:36 (Ref:2698021)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Thanks again, James, for organising this opportunity. Thanks too to Andrew for persuading me to go and to Allon and Mike for including me in their plans and for getting me down there!

You're extremely welcome matey.

Can I also say that although my name has been included here and there by James, giving the appearance that I've had something to do with these arrangements, all of the serious work has been undertaken by James and I'm very grateful to him for it. My involvement was little more than sowing an initial seed......
Old 25 May 2010, 18:08 (Ref:2698059)   #37
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Thank you very much for you Invitation James !!

Will be nice to see you on the Sunday for Scrutineering .

Regards : Walter !!
Old 25 May 2010, 19:24 (Ref:2698127)   #38
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Much appreciated James, I can't wait.

No really, I can't wait. Is it still another 2 weeks. Aaargh!
Old 25 May 2010, 20:06 (Ref:2698169)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As long as that Allon? Blimey, you part-timers.......!
Old 25 May 2010, 20:33 (Ref:2698187)   #40
Hursty
Rookie

Hursty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many thanks for the inclusion James. I may be a newbie to 'posting' but have become fairly regular at the 10Tenths meetings, and am on this site far too much for my wifes liking?!
And Craig...a pleasure to take you for a change this year...and congratulations!
Mike.
Old 25 May 2010, 20:47 (Ref:2698199)   #41
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Thanks, Mikeybaby! Haven't had much time to read the forums but I did read the 'goosebump thread' earlier and smiled when I notes someone's favourite thing was the 7am beer on the ferry. Never had the opportunity what with driving all these years so am looking forward to that (even though I think we are going late in the day rather than early?!)
Old 25 May 2010, 20:51 (Ref:2698201)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Message to Bentley03 from Aysedasi:

Do not - I repeat - do not offer me a beer for breakfast on our early morning ferry......
Old 26 May 2010, 07:46 (Ref:2698367)   #43
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Do not - I repeat - do not offer me a beer for breakfast on our early morning ferry......

Yup, no need to offer one, just plonk it down in front of him....
Old 26 May 2010, 07:50 (Ref:2698368)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND

Quote:

At that time in the morning he will only drink champagne

Old 26 May 2010, 08:37 (Ref:2698391)   #45
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
Old 26 May 2010, 08:39 (Ref:2698393)   #46
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
Quote:
Thanks, Mikeybaby! Haven't had much time to read the forums but I did read the 'goosebump thread' earlier and smiled when I notes someone's favourite thing was the 7am beer on the ferry. Never had the opportunity what with driving all these years so am looking forward to that (even though I think we are going late in the day rather than early?!)
I remember your weapon of choice when driving was multiple cans of Red Bull. God that stuff smelt rank!
Old 26 May 2010, 11:24 (Ref:2698475)   #47
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Had to drink it quick... used to be contraband in France!! Thankfully they saw sense. Even the Danes made it legal to sell these days.
Old 26 May 2010, 16:14 (Ref:2698669)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
At that time in the morning he will only drink champagne

Damn! Found out...... I could quite happily drink champagne at any time of the day or night....... A bit like eating a Grand Marnier crepe.....
Old 26 May 2010, 17:14 (Ref:2698700)   #49
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:

No problem, message received loud and clear.........couldn't possibly expect you to survive a two hour wait for breakfast on the boat. I'll make sure there are plenty of tinnies in the car for when we meet up at 07:00. Will your sister join us for a couple before she heads home?

Oh, and if there are any leftovers from our Saturday night takeaway, I'll bring that too, just to tide us over until breakfast. Likely to be Chinese or Indian. Nicer hot, but still delicious cold the morning after (or even the morning after that).

Good shout mate!
Old 26 May 2010, 18:05 (Ref:2698724)   #50
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Totally missed this thread - if anyone drops out then I would love to join in - so please put me down as a reserve.
Closed Thread