Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Aug 2010, 07:55 (Ref:2741263)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
There's nobody kneeling in front of Ayse...........and, at no point were we with any of the people in the photo apart from the garage visit and Saturday meeting. Mistaken identity, I suspect, Ger!

No, no, I've got it now, I think. I think it's Eric (Batmobile) that Badger's talking about. Remember we were with him for a short while as the very first practice session started on Wednesday evening.

Is that the mystery now solved.....?
Old 9 Aug 2010, 08:12 (Ref:2741749)   #52
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No, no, I've got it now, I think. I think it's Eric (Batmobile) that Badger's talking about. Remember we were with him for a short while as the very first practice session started on Wednesday evening.

Is that the mystery now solved.....?
No, I don't think so, we were with Eric behind the ACO tribune. I reckon Ger saw us with Tony when we were near the food stall serving faux merguez at Tertre Rouge. The third member of the party he describes does sound a bit like Tony?
Old 9 Aug 2010, 09:54 (Ref:2741791)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It does, but I thought he was referring to Eric when looking at the Drayson photo - Eric is squatting down, albeit not directly in front of me.... We did move up slightly beyond the ACO tribune onto the concrete standing area on Wednesday where we watched the start of the first session. Hell, I don't know really, it just seemed the most likely explanation.....
Old 18 Mar 2011, 11:19 (Ref:2848041)   #54
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just a heads-up for those who will undoubtedly be wondering - yes, there will be a 2011 10Tenths garage visit on the Friday. I can't say more for the time being.

Old 23 Mar 2011, 03:43 (Ref:2851625)   #55
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's great news James !
Old 24 Mar 2011, 13:29 (Ref:2852470)   #56
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
I wonder who you can come up with this year James, thanks in advance for all the hard work!
Old 24 Mar 2011, 13:35 (Ref:2852473)   #57
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Mmmm.......I wonder?
Old 24 Mar 2011, 13:40 (Ref:2852477)   #58
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Definitely one of the great things that sets 10-tenths apart.
Old 24 Mar 2011, 13:43 (Ref:2852482)   #59
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Definitely one of the great things that sets 10-tenths apart.
That and off course the meeting at the saturday.
Old 25 Mar 2011, 13:43 (Ref:2853040)   #60
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What time is it likely to be this year?
Old 25 Mar 2011, 18:13 (Ref:2853165)   #61
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Saturday meeting is usually 12.00, very good turnout last year so lets hope we get the usual faces and a few fresh ones this year
Old 25 Mar 2011, 22:16 (Ref:2853265)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
.... and we now have a dedicated thread for it too!!
Old 28 Mar 2011, 22:10 (Ref:2855122)   #63
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Was watching the vid I shot during the 2009 visit the other day. What a great moment that was. I wonder,Rebellion racing won't really have anything against it if I'd post some of that footage two years after,would they? My request to publicate the footage back then was never answered for foreseeable reasons...
Old 29 Mar 2011, 08:10 (Ref:2855234)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I am sure they will not be bothered, and I for one would be interested to watch it might even see a ridiculous brit wearing shorts in it
Old 29 Mar 2011, 10:15 (Ref:2855286)   #65
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh yes please, do post it! I can't see the team being concerned about it.
Old 29 Mar 2011, 11:24 (Ref:2855309)   #66
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Was watching the vid I shot during the 2009 visit the other day. What a great moment that was. I wonder,Rebellion racing won't really have anything against it if I'd post some of that footage two years after,would they? My request to publicate the footage back then was never answered for foreseeable reasons...
I seem to remember the sole proviso the team had about taking photos was that there was nothing too 'intimate' surrounding the car, which was probably fair.

I'm guessing the video doesn't go to that level of detail, and given the passing of time I'd be very surprised if it caused them any angst at all.
Old 29 Mar 2011, 19:15 (Ref:2855566)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Post away in my view!
Old 18 Apr 2011, 16:11 (Ref:2865820)   #68
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Allright then, here she goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CmziuLiUDg

Keep in mind that I'm just an amateur filmer and the equipment is just any old household handycam.

Part 2 will follow quickly.
Old 18 Apr 2011, 17:34 (Ref:2865880)   #69
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Brilliant, brings back some very good memories of the best pit visit so far, and a few glimpses of yours truely.

Thanks for posting it GT4 and see you in a few weeks, either at spa or at Le Mans
Old 18 Apr 2011, 17:39 (Ref:2865887)   #70
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for posting . Nice Memories are coming back !!
Old 18 Apr 2011, 17:50 (Ref:2865894)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Great film! I think you were on the 'other' visit to me, as there's no sign of Bernard, Allon, Dani and others, including me!

Still great stuff though!
Old 18 Apr 2011, 17:51 (Ref:2865898)   #72
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yep, I've got very fond memories of those visits. Thanks very much for posting!

Was that the first group of ten, or the second?
Old 18 Apr 2011, 18:03 (Ref:2865914)   #73
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Here's the second part lads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-j3gkZ9-0M

A lot harder to understand what's been said as the track's soundsystem is booming away on the back(fore?)ground.
I thought we were the second group if memory serves me rightly.

@GT6, We'll most probably run into eachother at Spa. We will arrive at the Friday late afternoon/early evening. We'll be camping across the street from the Spa Formula Hotel,so you lot are invited for a nice beverage at our camp or a nice belgium beer at the bar.
Old 18 Apr 2011, 18:03 (Ref:2865915)   #74
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We were on the second I think
Old 18 Apr 2011, 18:20 (Ref:2865932)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
That one was interesting in that i spent the time with the Lola guy, but video kept stopping so took a little while.

thanks again, see you in just over two weeks