Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Mar 2003, 20:53 (Ref:527011)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fab - Phone Home!!

You'll all have to forgive me for this little message to my mate Fab.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!

I seem to have lost your address. I need to contact you urgently.

Sorry folks for using this as a private messaage board - all may be revealed in due course.
Old 6 Mar 2003, 21:23 (Ref:527027)   #2
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Re: Fab - Phone Home!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
all may be revealed in due course.
Oh yes, hope u can share this with use soon
Old 6 Mar 2003, 21:27 (Ref:527030)   #3
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've guessed it...

Madonna will drive for Team Ascari

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 6 Mar 2003, 22:09 (Ref:527063)   #4
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
my guess is ayse has bought an audi...

maybe we should do a poll?
Old 6 Mar 2003, 22:33 (Ref:527087)   #5
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aysedasi, an Audi? I think not my friend...
Old 6 Mar 2003, 22:35 (Ref:527088)   #6
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
he's being very elusive...maybe he's considering staying up till 4am to watch....gulp....fa one??!?!
Old 6 Mar 2003, 23:33 (Ref:527133)   #7
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't be like that about F1, it is after all the technological and financial pinacle of motorsport. It also has several former Le Mans drivers (and it would seem almost essential if you were to become one of the best, the list includes Shumi, Coulthard, Hill, McNish, Herbert, now Salo...)
At any rate it's the first really major race of the season. Even if it's usually ****, it's worth seeing.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:00 (Ref:527592)   #8
kdr
Veteran

pirenzo...don't worry. in my job i will be seeing a LOT of the australian grand prix.

now thats me being cryptic!!
Old 7 Mar 2003, 11:13 (Ref:527612)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My years of staying up all hours to watch F1 are long past, I'm afraid.

I do remember the "Mansell blow-out" Australian GP. I stayed up for that one and as soon as it finished, I was on the road to Silverstone for a race meeting!

All I want is for M. Fab to contact me!!!!!
Old 7 Mar 2003, 12:49 (Ref:527701)   #10
kdr
Veteran

i still reckon you're up to something...trip to pq in may?!
Old 7 Mar 2003, 13:03 (Ref:527714)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If only.....

I only found out yesterday that the Tourists actually have some arrangements made for June.

I was beginning to get a little worried......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 7 Mar 2003 at 13:03.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 14:39 (Ref:527800)   #12
kdr
Veteran

a couple of days earlier than usual?
Old 7 Mar 2003, 15:04 (Ref:527828)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sadly not. We will be "fast-catting" on Thursday afternoon. Which is about as early as it gets for us!
Old 10 Mar 2003, 21:19 (Ref:532033)   #14
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ayse

Have you got Fab's email yet, do you want me to forward it to you?

FG
Old 11 Mar 2003, 06:46 (Ref:532402)   #15
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Hello friends ! I'm back, and i have to apologize for beeing mute those last days... I was off, just to work at home (few ! exhausted !).

I can confirm that :
- I failed to sell an Audi to Ayse,
- Madonna doesn't want to come this year (although I propose a drive in my Laguna around the track )
- Debora still have an entry (let's cheer it up !)
- I'll be on the track at 8h00 sunday the 4th of May, for the first coffee of the Le Mans French side Season (Sebring's too far, so I won't be there for the first coffee of the ALMS season)
- the meeting point is not decided, but there's not much coffee bars on the track in May, so... maybe in the grandstands facing the pits (I WANT to be there hearing the first engine starting... )
- Ayse, were are your savings ?
- Kdr : I know you'll be there for the first coffee
- FG : will you be ?

Can hear the cars from here... I was on the track two weeks ago... nice weather and all... can't wait for more !