Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:57 (Ref:3997873)   #101
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
=======
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8916.JPG   PJO_8918.JPG   PJO_8919.JPG  

PJO_8920.JPG   PJO_8921.jpg   PJO_8922.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:58 (Ref:3997874)   #102
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
+++++
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8923.JPG   PJO_8924.JPG   PJO_8925.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 14:01 (Ref:3997875)   #103
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And the last few, some were a bit too large for the system but I think the vast majority have been uploaded. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8926.JPG   PJO_8929.JPG   PJO_8930.JPG  

PJO_8931.JPG  
Old 25 Aug 2020, 16:23 (Ref:3997900)   #104
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
When I saw the static shot of the Ford pickup I assumed it was running on air suspension - now I've seen it on the move I note that was erroneous
Old 25 Aug 2020, 16:34 (Ref:3997901)   #105
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What a brilliant gallery. Many thanks Peter for uploading / posting them all and thanks to the photographers for sharing. Much appreciated at the other end of the planet!

Old 25 Aug 2020, 21:05 (Ref:3997942)   #106
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Mr and Mrs Ryan leading away the Rolls Royce "wedding car". Somewhat appropriate considering the date.

Next:
Hadn’t thought of that Peter, quite apt!

We had a great day, only had one slight mishap which added 0.2miles to our tour & got 19 out of 21. Most importantly we didn’t fall out and are heading towards our next anniversary

What a relaxed way to enjoy our cars & meet up with like minded people, highly recommended & to cap it all for a great cause.
Old 26 Aug 2020, 14:44 (Ref:3998089)   #107
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
On reflection there were some wonderful vehicles taking part. The Stepside was great and probably best in show as it were, but if I was asked which one I'd take home then the DB3S would be the choice.
Old 26 Aug 2020, 14:48 (Ref:3998090)   #108
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
On reflection there were some wonderful vehicles taking part. The Stepside was great and probably best in show as it were, but if I was asked which one I'd take home then the DB3S would be the choice.
Im with you on the DB3S Peter. . Glorious car.
Old 27 Aug 2020, 06:48 (Ref:3998204)   #109
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Funny you should say that Peter. Whilst looking through all of the magnificent pictures I too started wondering which of the wonderful cars I would like to have the most. The Stepside doesn't appeal to me, I'm not really into Americana. The exotics although fantastic would be way beyond my reach financially to run, and beyond my engineering ability to maintain, as would many of the more historic vehicles. I finally settled on the lovely wide-arched Mini as my favourite.
Old 27 Aug 2020, 07:07 (Ref:3998212)   #110
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Funny you should say that Peter. Whilst looking through all of the magnificent pictures I too started wondering which of the wonderful cars I would like to have the most. The Stepside doesn't appeal to me, I'm not really into Americana. The exotics although fantastic would be way beyond my reach financially to run, and beyond my engineering ability to maintain, as would many of the more historic vehicles. I finally settled on the lovely wide-arched Mini as my favourite.
It would have to be the Alfa Giulia Coupe for me, but in the meantime I am very happy with it's much younger brother!
Old 4 Feb 2021, 09:18 (Ref:4033372)   #111
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Just had word from Craven Motor Club that they have allotted us £1000.00 from the Maharajahs Tour.This with donations of over £500.00 is a fantastic amount of money that we can give to our local charities. Thank you Craven and everyone involved last year. Fingers crossed we can do something this year.
Old 4 Feb 2021, 09:21 (Ref:4033374)   #112
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Just had word from Craven Motor Club that they have allotted us £1000.00 from the Maharajahs Tour.This with donations of over £500.00 is a fantastic amount of money that we can give to our local charities. Thank you Craven and everyone involved last year. Fingers crossed we can do something this year.
Well done, Iain!

Fingers crossed for this year & hope I can make it.
Old 4 Feb 2021, 16:19 (Ref:4033481)   #113
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's a bril;liant result for an event that couldn't happen, you must be very proud. Well done, and here's to the next one
Old 4 Feb 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4033482)   #114
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Well done, Iain!

Fingers crossed for this year & hope I can make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
That's a bril;liant result for an event that couldn't happen, you must be very proud. Well done, and here's to the next one
Seconded.
Old 4 Feb 2021, 16:21 (Ref:4033483)   #115
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Seconded.

Thirded!
Old 4 Feb 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4033487)   #116
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Careful - you'll have our new spelling policeman after you!
Old 4 Feb 2021, 17:38 (Ref:4033490)   #117
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Terded. "Irish" spelling
Old 4 Feb 2021, 20:34 (Ref:4033511)   #118
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Spelling was perfect........it was my typing let me down
Old 20 May 2021, 07:50 (Ref:4052360)   #119
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
July 18th is the date this year. Please go to the Stoke Row web site to enter the tour.Fingers crossed we can go ahead..
Old 21 May 2021, 07:16 (Ref:4052488)   #120
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
New thread with calendar link here: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156250