Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Sep 2020, 15:48 (Ref:4001695)   #26
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
me too
If there's any rain this weekend I'm going to be shouting THIS ONE IS WET at the telly
Old 11 Sep 2020, 17:01 (Ref:4001709)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As a certain person was late to his take a knee demo last week maybe he will be late to the grid this time and have to start at the back, would make it a good race for certain.
Old 11 Sep 2020, 18:24 (Ref:4001722)   #28
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
If there's any rain this weekend I'm going to be shouting THIS ONE IS WET at the telly
Ah, no I won't, because I'll be starting and finishing races at Donington Park. Not in cars, I mean switching the lights on and off and all that. Enjoy the race, I'll be watching Sunday night!
Old 11 Sep 2020, 22:08 (Ref:4001768)   #29
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Now if only there was a racing driver called Jeff Vader
Old 12 Sep 2020, 05:19 (Ref:4001805)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm glad I finally caught up with watching all the Star Wars a few years ago for that one.
Old 12 Sep 2020, 09:27 (Ref:4001820)   #31
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Perez has got a one place grid penalty for his collision with Raikkonen. First time I've heard of a one place penalty in F1
Old 12 Sep 2020, 10:34 (Ref:4001839)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
in vitruvian style,

Sebs helmet:

and the Mclaren race poster. not sure if this is their official one or just something someone posted on reddit but its cool:

So there's no truth in the rumour that Vettel is driving this car in the Tuscan GP, for reasons of event relevance? Or that he was overheard to comment that the performance was similar to his usual mount?
Attached Thumbnails
13542022.jpg  
Old 12 Sep 2020, 10:48 (Ref:4001843)   #33
S griffin
Veteran

I’m sure that TVR would take a pounding round Mugello
Old 12 Sep 2020, 12:35 (Ref:4001862)   #34
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I see Liberty have just ensured that no new teams will join the grid for a very long time. Its very sad, of course a new team coming along was unlikely but now with the need to pay a $200m "Dilution fund" theres no hope of that.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/n...paign=widget-3
Old 12 Sep 2020, 14:08 (Ref:4001870)   #35
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
I see Liberty have just ensured that no new teams will join the grid for a very long time. Its very sad, of course a new team coming along was unlikely but now with the need to pay a $200m "Dilution fund" theres no hope of that.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/n...paign=widget-3
I understand their logic, I would rather have 10 strong teams with potential entrants buying an existing team that is underperforming rather than having 12-13 teams with the likes of manor, super aguri, maurissia
Old 12 Sep 2020, 14:09 (Ref:4001871)   #36
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Oh and congrats Lewis. Slowest Merc all weekend bangs in a lap when it counts. Pleased for Albon in 4th despite the gap and great lap by Leclerc
Old 12 Sep 2020, 14:12 (Ref:4001872)   #37
S griffin
Veteran

No surprise the front three. Better performance by Albon. Leclerc, good job to get 5th. Vettel once again way down
Old 12 Sep 2020, 14:22 (Ref:4001874)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bottas seems to feel pretty hard done by with that yellow flag. I reckon going slower than Lewis on the first run was probably the major factor there, but OK.
Old 12 Sep 2020, 15:30 (Ref:4001878)   #39
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Yup he needs to get his head together and regroup for tomorrow. He’s been faster than hamilton all weekend until when it counted

I’m going for a Verstappen win though.....hotter temperatures tomorrow and he’s not that far off in qually pace
Old 12 Sep 2020, 17:49 (Ref:4001900)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well let us hope the race is better than quali, that was by far the least exciting session i have ever seen.
Old 12 Sep 2020, 19:07 (Ref:4001929)   #41
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
By far? Ever?
Old 12 Sep 2020, 19:10 (Ref:4001930)   #42
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It’ll match tomorrow’s race which will also be the worst ever. By far.
Old 12 Sep 2020, 20:25 (Ref:4001958)   #43
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Come on lets give it a chance, we not expecting the monza race to be so good
Old 12 Sep 2020, 20:39 (Ref:4001964)   #44
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Too late, I have already given my TV away in disgust.
Old 12 Sep 2020, 20:45 (Ref:4001967)   #45
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

There is a man who actually understands F1.
Old 13 Sep 2020, 08:31 (Ref:4002089)   #46
S griffin
Veteran

Hopefully Bottas can give Hamilton a good run for his money today
Old 13 Sep 2020, 10:21 (Ref:4002104)   #47
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Hopefully Bottas can give Hamilton a good run for his money today
He and Max should be able to, though.Hamilton did finally hit his stride yesterday.

I favour Max today, just because his pace in the last sector will be so valuable for overtaking. I don't think that tyres will be a major issue, but you never know.

I could easily look ridiculous as Mercedes drive into the distance, but I am used to that.
Old 13 Sep 2020, 11:39 (Ref:4002110)   #48
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
“Ted Kravitz answer to a Banksey”. More like a copy of Mark Larkham in Aus V8’s!
Old 13 Sep 2020, 11:56 (Ref:4002113)   #49
ascarracinguk
Veteran

I think this will turn into a Silverstone 2 and it’s Verstappen race to lose.

Sure the Mercs are quick, but in sector 1 where you can overtake the Red Bull is quicker, with hotter temps and long fast corners, tyre deg will be high.
Old 13 Sep 2020, 12:50 (Ref:4002119)   #50
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Overtake?!