Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 19 Jul 2010, 21:49 (Ref:2729340)   #1
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
stuart thompson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

This may have been asked before but how do I add an avatar? I have looked through my profile settings and can't find the option. Cheers.
Old 19 Jul 2010, 21:51 (Ref:2729341)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Step 1 - Make 250 posts or become a subscriber

Step 2 - Edit your avatar with this link
Old 19 Jul 2010, 21:53 (Ref:2729344)   #3
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
Cheers, 245 to go.
Old 19 Jul 2010, 21:54 (Ref:2729346)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I make it 194... lol
Old 19 Jul 2010, 22:06 (Ref:2729355)   #5
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
Doh! arithmetic was never my strong point.lol.
Old 16 Aug 2010, 16:31 (Ref:2745316)   #6
Schumiforeverever
Rookie

Schumiforeverever has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Step 1 - Make 250 posts or become a subscriber

Step 2 - Edit your avatar with this link

250 posts????Aw!!!!
i've read it but i wouldn't believe it.

when i get those 250 posts i'll ask you again.
Old 16 Aug 2010, 19:50 (Ref:2745420)   #7
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Armco Bender Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother GORDON STREETER special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of 12.500.000 posts on 10 Tenths(Twelve Million, five hundred thousand posts on 10 Tenths) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of posts ON 10 Tenths his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this posts and use it for avatar purpose. Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a 10 Tenths account where this posts would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

3) To send a homeless sheep to deserving person in New Zealand.
Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% (1,875,000 posts)of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate 10 Tenths account so you can gain avatar. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
armcobender@sheepbotherers.cm

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Armco Bender Wumi Abdui

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
armcobender@sheepbotherers.cm
Old 16 Aug 2010, 19:58 (Ref:2745426)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Bad Armco. Bad bad Armco.

I'm not laughing.