Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 18 Jul 2004, 20:23 (Ref:1039807)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motors TV ( talk show )

Did anyone watch Motors Talk programme on Motors TV last tuesday ..........it was probally the worse produced programme you will ever see ...but the content and purpose of the show is actually a very good one...

I dont know if anyone else remembers the radio show that Jon Hindhaugh used to present on Radio Autosport ( only on the internet on a tuesday night a few years back ) ....but its basically a tv version of that ...

Motors TV may have some poor quality production etc , but i still think its damm good that we have finally got a channel that gives motorsport a fair showing ...

if you get a chance to see the chat talk show programme next tuesday , its well worth a watch ...Just dont expect it to be too proffesional !

Last edited by Sato san; 18 Jul 2004 at 20:28.
Old 19 Jul 2004, 13:36 (Ref:1040375)   #2
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Look here:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...83#post1040083

This was a pilot show, you can't expect a new live show to be 100% right straight off the page, but the potential is there, and also, it isn't on this week.
Old 19 Jul 2004, 16:55 (Ref:1040534)   #3
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ah ...worth as read.....to be honest , i dont really mind it being like it was..it was just great to see Motors TV trying out such a show in the 1st place....hats off to them .
Old 23 Jul 2004, 01:00 (Ref:1044054)   #4
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I watched the programme myself also, and whilst the show had a few problems at the beginning things did get better in the 2nd half of the show IMO. We have to remember guys that this show has a very small budget in comparissan to shows such as ITV's Speed sunday, the show might not ever be really glamours and glossy but at least the content is good, better than that of say Speed Sunday. All in all a great job by Motors TV and hopefully future episodes will continue to get better and better.
Old 24 Jul 2004, 11:47 (Ref:1045623)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Damn, I was away for the week and missed it!

Gloss and glitz don't matter SALEEN......just racing content!
Old 30 Jul 2004, 23:51 (Ref:1052413)   #6
touringcarnut
Veteran

India
Hyderabad, India
touringcarnut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For a free to air channel, I'll never knock Motors TV, afterall, they show live BTCC!