Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Kart Racing

Old 23 Jul 2008, 23:50 (Ref:2256895)   #1
john.r
Rookie

john.r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kart GP Cadwell- afterthoughts.

A really brilliant weekend of racing. This is a magic circuit ideally suited to karts and never fails to produce some of the best racing seen anywhere. The best lap time of 1.22.5 is very nearly an outright circuit record and it is pity the commentators did not seem to appreciate the significance, especially when achieved under windy conditions. Superkarts just awesome as ever, but incredible races throughout, with special thanks to the 125 ICC lunatics who win the prize for best entertainment.
Our pics will be found on http://kartgp.blogspot.com/ if my brother Pete has downloaded them yet.
You are very welcome to download any you fancy, but if you would like a big shiny A3 print please contact Pete as he has A3 printer. This is a costly machine to run so you will have to negotiate a charge, but it shouldn't be more than £20. I know you will be pleased with resulting pic. John R.
Old 25 Jul 2008, 00:22 (Ref:2257494)   #2
john.r
Rookie

john.r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kart GP Cadwell Afterthoughts AMENDMENT

Havejust had a *******ing from brother pete as A3 printer not working, so Kart GP pics not available in A3 format, sorry to mislead anyone. John r.
Old 28 Aug 2008, 23:49 (Ref:2277178)   #3
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi John great pics there from Cadwell

I went up with my dad and my son, we had a great weekend despite those showers on Saturday. Once again it was nice to see karts back on the Cadwell circuit and there was some terrific racing to be seen, I agree the ICC's were superb. I was reading that the winner of that GP was given a drive in a Formula Jedi at Brands a copule of weeks ago and won first time out ! Just shows the ability of some of the guys out there.

We will be back next year for sure, standing at Hall bends in awe of the Superkarts !