Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Apr 2008, 23:30 (Ref:2171783)   #1
Maxafi
Rookie

Maxafi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sponsorship Costs (for a prospective sponsor)

Hi Folks,

I hope this is the right place for this (if not, mods please move to the right place).

I've been asked to prepare some sponsorship options for my company. Whilst my brief is to cover various options, I know that Motorsport is something that would work well for us - and we're all Motorsport fans, which I feel is important if we're going to get a little enjoyment out of it along the way.

I have to be honest and say I have absolutely no idea of the costs involved though, and I guess you guys will be able to give me a better idea.

First off, I'm certain we won't be able to allocate a budget for 'full sponsorship' (I've already looked into the costs of competing, to get a rough idea).

Secondly, we're ideally looking to back a series on the traditional ladder - i.e British FFord or F3, possibly British GT.

So, I'd be grateful if someone could give me a few guidelines of the costs and subsequent coverage. The easiest way for me to translate this to paper as a comparison would be specify a few specific areas, for example;

- Sponsorship of Rear/Front Wings and/or Mirrors (for single seaters). Alternatively, equivalent coverage areas elsewhere (i.e sidepods/doors etc)

- Helmet Visor sponsorship

- anything else that might help

I need to get something together within the next week, with a view to doing something within the next month, so any info is much appreciated!