Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Nov 2013, 22:59 (Ref:3330174)   #551
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Welcome James. Lest you should be confused, we do occasionally discuss other things here apart from beer and cheese....... (Emphasis on the 'occasionally')....
About 1/12 of the year (if that can do it!)
Old 12 Nov 2013, 03:43 (Ref:3330243)   #552
James_N
Rookie

James_N should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Haha thanks guys. I've lurked for a long time here and post on Pistonheads too.

I thought I would start posting since i've had an account for ages (and know Vince also). Ive been to Le Mans for 8 years in a row now! (nothing to some people who have been going for decades i know!)
Old 12 Nov 2013, 07:46 (Ref:3330273)   #553
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_N View Post

Ah, in that case I offer you a particular welcome here on your finding sanctuary from the 'Dark Side'.........
Old 12 Nov 2013, 08:36 (Ref:3330289)   #554
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Welcome James. Lest you should be confused, we do occasionally discuss other things here apart from beer and cheese....... (Emphasis on the 'occasionally')....
On this forum we are hoping the hole left in teams budgets by the nan on advertising tobacco and now alcohol will be filled by Cheese companies rather than dodgy loan companies or spurious legal claim companies.
Old 12 Nov 2013, 14:03 (Ref:3330394)   #555
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_N View Post
Quote:
Ah, in that case I offer you a particular welcome here on your finding sanctuary from the 'Dark Side'.........
Sanctuary from the 'Dark Side'... That's a bit harsh. I like it here, and I like it on Pistonheads too. Some sub-forums are a bit rowdy over there but the Le Mans forum is very nice! (but not as good as this one of course!)

Sanctuary from the 'Dark Side': I like listening to some 'Sanctuary' and some 'Dark Side' too!
Old 12 Nov 2013, 14:23 (Ref:3330398)   #556
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I to keep an eye on the pistonheads le mans sub forum, not as mad as the rest of pistonheads and some of the regulars there are local to le mans and provide some good links and some good info, and there are several other tenthers who lurk there on occasions
Old 12 Nov 2013, 16:55 (Ref:3330461)   #557
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
On this forum we are hoping the hole left in teams budgets by the nan on advertising tobacco and now alcohol will be filled by Cheese companies rather than dodgy loan companies or spurious legal claim companies.

You keep your older relatives out of this debate, Simon!!
Old 14 Nov 2013, 16:24 (Ref:3331340)   #558
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Especially if a Co-Sponsor is Hawaiian Tropic!
Old 14 Nov 2013, 17:51 (Ref:3331360)   #559
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
rather than sponsor the team Wonga could lend them the money at 5000%
Old 15 Nov 2013, 13:56 (Ref:3331730)   #560
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
She could work their sliders?
Old 20 Nov 2013, 16:38 (Ref:3334355)   #561
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK Le Mans-ers, who recognises this guy......

or

Old 20 Nov 2013, 16:39 (Ref:3334356)   #562
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hard to tell from a question-mark
Old 20 Nov 2013, 16:40 (Ref:3334357)   #563
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Hard to tell from a question-mark
You're just too darned quick off the mark matey! Fixed now.
Old 20 Nov 2013, 16:55 (Ref:3334371)   #564
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
That's better .
But another famous Ten-Tenth'ers! - Hope Eon spots it and tell the story
Old 20 Nov 2013, 16:56 (Ref:3334373)   #565
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Visit him on Facebook - Romanian TV has been telling the story....... Presumably he mentions that he wouldn't have got where he is today without us.
Old 20 Nov 2013, 16:57 (Ref:3334375)   #566
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Awesome .
Old 20 Nov 2013, 22:15 (Ref:3334510)   #567
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Anyone fancy a new car to drive down in next year

http://www.rmauctions.com/lots/lot.cfm?lot_id=1063996
Old 20 Nov 2013, 22:23 (Ref:3334517)   #568
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Is that the same which were for sale a few years ago?
The one we all were saving up to?
Old 21 Nov 2013, 08:57 (Ref:3334687)   #569
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeah. I couldn't really afford to run it, so I thought I'd put it up for sale again........
Old 21 Nov 2013, 11:00 (Ref:3334732)   #570
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well if you keep it in france diesel is cheaper there so that should help
Old 21 Nov 2013, 19:15 (Ref:3334889)   #571
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For those interested I think the new Le Mans annual is available to buy.

Just ordered what will be my 27th one.
Old 22 Nov 2013, 16:59 (Ref:3335257)   #572
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
The ACO membership package arrived today. Poster, Entry List, Results, Sticker, Beer Coasters, Picture of the winning Audi. Not that I do anything with it, just look at it once (just did that) and put it in my bookcase, but it's nice to have.
Old 22 Nov 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3335290)   #573
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
The ACO membership package arrived today. Poster, Entry List, Results, Sticker, Beer Coasters, Picture of the winning Audi. Not that I do anything with it, just look at it once (just did that) and put it in my bookcase, but it's nice to have.
I was wondering about that, thinking that I might have to ask where it had got to. Late November is very late for it......
Old 23 Nov 2013, 06:37 (Ref:3335536)   #574
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Still waiting for my pack as well, but have been sent two sets of membership cards for 2014
Old 24 Nov 2013, 16:52 (Ref:3336050)   #575
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
If the spine isn't white my mild OCD is going to go into overdrive.
Just got the 2013 annual and I can confirm the spine is black.

If it's meant as a mark of respect for Allan then that's fine. I assume that is the case.